LA devotee

"Always on the hunt for a little more time
Just another LA Devotee"

- Panic at the Disco
_______________________________________

"We meet again, Protectors"

"Get Y/N out of here" Sehun ordered to the Eros hero who in response nodded before summoning his vines.

"I don't think you should" Phantom spoke while not averting his eyes away from the Athena Protector.

The vines were already moving around your torso as he spoke until suddenly they retracted back to their original places.

"Jin? What's wrong?" You noticed that he looked confused at what was happening as he looked around and held his head.

"I... don't know. What was I doing just now?" Disorientated, the plant manipulator asked while trying to remember what he was told to do.

"I said get her out of here!" Sehun yelled, not liking the way Phantom was looking at you through his mask.

Nodding once again, Jin manipulated the nearby vines to pick you two up before moving away from the group to a safer location.

"Haru"

"On it" the heroes blinked and the girl who stood beside Phantom disappeared, leaving every one to be on high alert. Jiyong, however, saw this as the first move of a new fight, allowing him to claim the second move.

"GDragon!" It was too late for Sehun to stop him as the Zeus Protector had already unleashed his flames while aiming at the two villains. Everyone stood back and blocked their eyes from the bright fire in front of them, waiting for Jiyong to stop and see if it wasn't a mistake.

You, on the other hand, were trying to see what was happening in the distance while Jin carried you away.

Without warning, something had cut down the vines and made you two fall towards the ground.

Jin had it under control as he made the nearby bushes increase in size and to cushion your fall when you land.

Unfortunately, he was the only one who landed.

"Jin!" You shouted while being thrown over someone's shoulders and after a few seconds, you realised it was the speed villain from before.

The Eros hero could only catch a glimpse of your fearful expression before you disappeared along with the villain, making him curse under his breath that he had lost you once again.

Seeing the all too familiar blur of colours, you saw this as your chance to intercept. With your right hand, you grabbed on to her short hair and yanked her head back, making her trip and yell in agony as you did so.

Since the both of you were going at the speed of sound, the fall was probably the harshest one you had today. The trees created cuts on your body as well as slowed you down until you came to an abrupt stop from a lamppost.

The villain, however, was still rolling and bouncing on the ground harshly as she avoid the trees but found her self further away from the heroes and you.

Finding it difficult to stand up, you held your head in pain and felt the twigs and leaves stuck in your hair.

"That was a bad idea-ah!" You looked down to see a large gash on your thigh through your now ripped black trousers. Blood was coming out quickly and your knowledge of first aid kicked in.

Grabbing the hem of your red shirt, you ripped enough off to fit around your leg and after successfully doing so, you began to stop the blood flow by tying it above the gash.

The pain was unbearable but you knew this wasn't the time to cry out and instead, you carefully stood up and started making your way through the trees and away from everyone.

You were definitely going to need some medical assistance but not from the busy heroes who were fighting the villains. Using the trees and lampposts to help you stand up and move around, you tried to find something that can help you in some way.

You knew that there were emergency first aid kits places around the park and they were usually by fire hydrants but because you were in the part of the park that hardly anyone goes to, there was little to none first aid kits.

"Come on, Y/N... think!" You stopped to take a break from the constant pain coming from your left leg and looked around to see where you were.

"Birdy?" Jumping slightly at the new voice that sounded close to you, you tried to look around for the source until your eyes landed on a dark figure hiding behind a tree.

"...hello? Is someone there?" You asked cautiously, not knowing if they were to be trusted or not.

"...birds don't talk" the figure stepped out from behind the tree and you could clearly see that it was a middle aged man that looked like he hadn't washed in days.

Feeling that something wasn't right, you began trudging away as fast as you could while frequently looking behind you to see if the strange male was following you.

To your surprise, he stood their idly while watching you with his dark eyes until he rose his hand and pointed at you.

"You're not my friend" and as soon as he said that, the sounds of feathers and leaves ruffling filled the area and soon enough you saw a flock of birds coming towards you.

Gasping, you tried to quicken your pace while trying not to waste time by not looking behind you but the sound of them coming closer only stressed you out.

The noise only increased by the second and your out of pattern breathing only made you dizzy which was not ideal in this moment. Unable to concentrate on what's in front of you, you tripped over a tree root that had broke through the ground and you fell on top of your wounded leg.

"AH!" it was as if your scream had silenced the birds as you no longer heard their feathered wings coming towards you.

Hesitantly, you looked behind you to see a pair of legs standing confidently while a bright light came from the front of them.

Your eyes flickered up to see the rest of the person and as soon as your eyes landed on the familiar pink hair, you couldn't stop the grin growing on your face.

"Jimin!"

"In the flesh" he answered while turning his head to show you his playful smirk.

_______________________________________