Remedy

"I believe that loneliness is my disease, I believe that you are the remedy"

- Alesso

_______________________________________

The rest of the day went by as usual; heroes and new recruits training, taking breaks, some getting sent on missions and other normal events.

Currently, you were playing on the sound board for the heroes to help them train safely.

Those who heard your music had their hair glow slightly whilst training. The reason for this is that your powers help enhance a person's physical and magical abilities, meaning that it can also increase hair growth.

You chuckled at the memory of one of the heroes from Eros who decided to rest when he should have been training and since he wasn't training or focusing your power on his magical abilities, his hair grew 10cm.

The sound of his screams was still prominent in your mind.

"Gah! Oh my- AH!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and saw that one of the heroes named Hani was in agony.

"Someone call the doctor, Y/N get down here!" Namjoon took the lead as he went over to the girl's side who was clutching her throat in pain. Quickly, you ran down the stairs while being careful not to trip and sprinted to the hurt hero.

"Everyone step back and stay quiet" clearing your throat, you hummed a child nursery song that everyone would know and hopefully she would listen to.

To everyone's luck, Hani started to listen and her hair started to glow, showing it was working. The girl started to let go of her throat as she felt no more pain and her throat getting better.

"Alright, the situation has been handled. Everyone return back to what you were doing and what's the status on the doctor?"

"She's here" you looked at the double doors and indeed the doctor had arrived. Telling everyone to move aside as she started to inspect the girl.

"... will she be alright?" You asked, crossing your fingers behind you.

"It seems so. Her vitals are normal and she seems to not have any pain anymore. Can you speak for me, Hani?" Shaking slightly, the younger sat up and cleared her throat.

"... I-I think so?" You sighed in relief.

"What were you doing to get hurt like this? You've always been careful" Namjoon urged her to tell him the truth.

"... I wanted to test my frequency so I screamed in the highest pitch I could but I guess it ripped my voice box..."

"You know that's dangerous! You could have also harmed others and even made them deaf. You need to be a bit more reasonable-"

"Let's just be happy that she's okay" you interrupted, hoping that he wouldn't make the situation worse.

"And if it wasn't for Y/N, your voice box might have been permanently damaged" you watched as Hani went on her knees and bowed in front of you while repeatedly thanking you. You quickly reached over to stop her, saying that this was your job and that she didn't need to thank you.

"Just be a bit more careful. If you want to test something out, just ask me for help" nodding, Hani let her eyes water at the idea that she might have lost her voice box and even her career.

"Take a rest for the day. I expect you to work harder tomorrow" Namjoon said sternly before walking off to end his training with stretches.

"At least he is half correct, you should take a break" the doctor suggested kindly before leading Hani out of the hall.

Standing up, you walked over to the stairs while swaying slightly- tired at using your power for 5 hours straight while also using your voice just then.

Trying to go up the stairs, you misplaced your footing and was about to fall face first until you felt an arm around your waist, holding you back and saving you from what could have been a painful fall.

"You also need to take a break. You had to use your powers a lot today" slightly dazed, you looked up to see Namjoon was the one who had saved you.

"I need to go turn off my sound board. It may over heat..." you said while trying to stand up.

"I'll take care of it. So sit here and get a breather" listening to him as you were too tired to fight back, you sat on the stairs while waiting for the other to return.

"Let's go, Yoongi is waiting for us"

"Yoongi? For what?"

"He said he got something to show us from his last mission" interested, you decided to tag along and head to the dorms.

With the help of the Ice user, you were able to make it to Yoongi's room that he shared with Namjoon also.

It was allowed to have anyone come in to your room between the hours of 8 AM and 7 PM. Opening the door with his key, Namjoon gestured for you step inside first before following suit.

"You finally done traini- oh, Y/N?"

"I invited her along if that's okay?"

"Yeah it's whatever- anyway, look what I found while I was handling the gangs in Seoul" the mind controller turned his computer screen towards the both of you where an image of a Shrine was.

"A Shrine?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"Not just a shrine, but three same shrines from each gang"

"So? They liked to praise the lord, what about it?" This made the person beside you chuckle slightly.

"It doesn't necessarily mean you worship the lord if you have a shrine, Y/N" Yoongi explained.

"Yeah, it can just be anything you worship"

"Okay, will you two stop smart shaming me and tell me what I'm seeing?" You exclaimed while throwing your hands up.

"In every one of these photos I took, it has the same name painted on the head stones - 'Phantom'"

"... okay? They're crazy, nothing new" Yoongi rolled his eyes at you while leaning back in his swivel chair.

"If you ever decide to be a hero, don't even think about applying here. You have no chance"

"Wha- hey!"

"So are you implying that all the three gangs that were in separate locations all worshipped the same person and were tied in someway?" The blonde hero analysed.

"Precisely"

"Wait, how did you figure that out?!"

"Shh, Y/N. The adults are talking. Anyway, I asked one of the gang members who this 'Phantom' guy was and the replies were spooky" the dark haired male pressed on a video icon which lead to the screen to show a video. The video looked like it was recorded with the camera attached on to someone.

"Who's Phantom?" The familiar voice made you realised that the camera was attached on to Yoongi.

"He's our saviour! He will lead us to utopia!"

"Saviour? Is he your gang leader?" The video then showed the gang member smirking.

"He will be the new leader of Utopia!" And with that, the video ended.

"Creepy right?"

"I think he took one too many pills" you blatantly answered.

"I agree, his eyes are not even in focus which could mean he's under the influence"

"It wasn't just him, the others answered the same way. A 'saviour and a Utopia'" the twenty five year old added.

"Whatever, the news said every single one of them was captured so I do not think they'll cause any more trouble. Anyway, I'm going to take a shower, see you guys tomorrow" you smiled thinly before making your way out and waving goodbye.

"...did you convince her to join our group?"

"Do I even need to answer that question?"

_______________________________________