Lit

"Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

- Oneus

_______________________________________

After the 'meeting' with the head of the Hero council, you were told to wait in the lounge once more as someone else had wanted to see you too.

As you waited, you kept glancing at the book on your lap that Kangjoon had given to you.

"... maybe he thought I was bored and gave me something to read in the meantime?" Having enough of thinking why he had given the old book to you, you decided to open the first page.

"' 09/08/11, in a week father will consider adopting a child who had his parents taken away.

28/08/11, the boy will move in to our house next week.

10/09/11, the boy will run away and cry for his parents to come back-' what am I reading?" You managed to read a few lines before turning the book to see whether it had a blurb or even a title. The only writing it had was 'future logs'.

"Y/N!" Turning around in your chair, you looked for the person who called your name and noticed a familiar face by the reception area. You watched as Sehun ran through the crowd of people walking by while you smiled seeing someone you knew.

"You're the one who wanted to see me?" You asked while standing up when he reached where you were.

"Yeah, I was in a meeting before with the Hero council president and he mentioned about you coming by so I thought I'd stick around. I wanted to see how you were doing but with the Phantom still out there... it was difficult" he smiled apologetically.

"It's okay, Taemin told me how worried you were so it's all good. Plus, there's nothing to worry about, I'm just sitting around doing nothing all day" unfortunately, Taemin had to go back to his usual hero duties which meant you had the old healer again.

"I can imagine. Remember, we're just doing this for-"

"-my own safety. Yes I know, I've been told by everyone" you joked while fixing your hold on the book.

"At least they won't stop you from reading, huh?" He noticed the book and pointed it out. Looking at the said book, you were about to correct him but saw no need.

"Yeah, which reminds me. They're taking me back after this" you whined while looking around for any guards that might be making their way over to you now.

Suddenly, you felt a hand grab your casted arm which made you yell in pain.

"Ow! Sehun stop! that's my-"

"You need to come with me" he said in a monotonous voice before he started to drag you away. The force on your bones increased the pain and didn't stop you from yelling.

"Ah! Sehun! I said stop!" He continued to drag you towards the exit and nearby people were looking at you weirdly, wondering what was going on.

Before you reached the doors, you watched as another person's arm grabbed Sehun's and remove his strong hold from your arm.

Holding your now free injured limb close to you, you realised the person who had helped you was none other than Namjoon.

"What are you doing? Grabbing an injured person's arm like that?!" He asked aggravatedly, clearly angry at the Protector.

Sehun looked confused for a second as he looked at the blonde hero and then at you.

"What? What's going on?"

"Are you being serious? Handle Y/N with more care next time" he threatened the younger before walking over to you and placing his arm around your shoulders and then proceeded to guide you out.

Namjoon made sure to glare at the Athena Protector while you tried to read his expression instead. What is up with Sehun? He felt like a completely different person, you thought before entering the outside with Namjoon.

Near the entrance, there was a car with a certain mind controller leaning against it while wearing a large coat to protect him from the cold. As soon as Yoongi noticed the both of you walking towards him, he looked confused at the way the ice hero was holding you.

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'll explain later. Let's just get into the car" all three of you entered the warm car and waited for the driver to take you back to Nightingale which was going to take a long time so you got comfortable.

"So... what happened?" Namjoon was about to explain when you beat him to it, not wanting him to make it a big deal.

"Sehun just grabbed my arm a little too hard but I'm fine now" the blonde male looked at you in confusion, wondering why you explained like it wasn't anything but decided to ask you later about it.

"Oh, well as long as your fine then there's no need to worry" you nodded in agreement before sitting back in your chair and trying not to look in Namjoon's direction.

Remembering about the book you had in your arm still, you decided that you might as well read a bit more and hope that it will make sense.

'24/09/11, the boy will finally trust me when I stick up for him in front of his bullies.

18/10/11, Father will start his lessons for the hero council.

05/01/12, The boy gets punished because of his outburst by father.'

And as predicted, it still made no sense to you.

"What are you reading?" Namjoon asked looking over your shoulder.

"Oh, it's just a book someone gave to me"

"I've never seen a story written in that form"

"Neither have I"

____________________________________

E/n: Question of the day :-

If you have power to control an element, what would that element be?