Love so soft

"Break it, then you buy it and it sure gonna cost ya"

- Kelly Clarkson

_______________________________________

"So care to explain as to why you weren't working this morning?" Myunghee asked while placing her lunch on her tray with you doing the same beside her.

"Jin woke me up to help with his new found move at 5am so I took the morning off" you explained after adding many hotdogs on to your tray, clearly very hungry since you had missed breakfast.

"Oh, is that why people are talking about Jin this morning?" Nodding your head in response, the Eros trainer sighed to herself before sitting on one of the staff room tables. Confused at her change in mood, you quickly went over to Myunghee and sat beside her.

"What's wrong? Why did you just sigh?" You asked with a concerning tone.

"I just figured out why Jimin was so upset this morning. Clearly, he was sad with himself that he couldn't progress like Jin did" looking down you felt sympathetic for the young hero but you quickly shook that feeling off when you remembered his true potential.

"He can do it! He just needs a little boost to his self esteem and he will do it"

"It doesn't matter if you think he can do it, he needs to show results by the end of this term. If he can't then..." the both of you knew that each company had the right to remove any of their heroes if they weren't progressing or if their success rate in missions was going down.

"...he needs more confidence... he needs practice" you stated before getting an idea on how to help the Eros hero.

"Oh I know that look, what is it? How are you going to help?" Your best friend urged on while turning her whole body towards you, interested in your idea.

"What if you take him to do a few misisons-"

"I'm going to have to stop you right there. No-"

"But how else is he going to get real life practice?" You watched as Myunghee whined in displeasure at your idea, knowing that it would get the both of you and Jimin in trouble if people were to find out.

"I refuse. I know I said I wanted a little drama in my life, but not this type of drama!" The dark haired trainer exclaimed.

"Think about it, if we also bring an experienced hero with us, then it would be classed as an apprenticeship" after a few moments of silence, Myunghee turned her attention back to you with squinted eyes analysing your face.

"...you sure this is a good idea?"

"Absolutely"

--------------------1 hour later--------------------

"Absolutely not"

"Aw come on, please?" You begged the plant manipulator who was currently inside an unit room, trying to train his powers without having the source of light.

"You do realise that it's letting an inexperienced hero out on the streets who may do more harm than good?" He retaliated back.

After having your discussion and lunch with Myunghee, you decided to go find Jin first to see whether he was willing to help out or not.

"But the point is to make him experienced! I mean, the poor boy didn't even go to a hero academy" you heard a click of the tongue come from inside the dark room.

"So why should we help him out?"

"... what?" You couldn't believe your ears. You weren't sure that you were talking to Jin right now?

"He got the easy way in while we had to go through tests, judgement, interviews and hard training to be where we are today. He's finding it difficult to progress? Of course he's finding it difficult!" You could hear how annoyed he was through his tone and volume.

What he was saying wasn't a lie - yes it was extremely hard to become a hero and many people have made sacrifices to have this job. Whether it be leaving their homes or having to risk their lives for the people around them.

It was never easy for anyone.

"... maybe he had a reason for not going to the hero academy. Not everyone can afford it and even if they could, available places are limited"

"... don't you find it a bit strange that he got scouted by someone witnessing his power when it's against the law to even show it to a friend?" The only places that you were allowed to use your powers was at hospitals and hero schools.

Jimin couldn't have showed it to someone in the hospital, otherwise it would have instigated that he had an issue with his power. If you had any problems with your power, you immediately couldn't apply to any hero academies or hero companies.

"What are you trying to say, Jin?" Suddenly, the door opened to reveal a very sweaty shirtless Jin who looked like he had come out of a sauna. You were used to seeing him and the others like this so it didn't faze you as much when he suddenly came out like that.

"What I'm trying to say is, Jimin isn't telling us the whole story and because of that, I'm not getting involved" and with that, he grabbed his towel from the hanger on the door and walked past you with a straight face.

"... aren't you his friend?" You watched as he slowed down to a halt and kept facing in the opposite direction.

"...friends don't keep secrets from one another" he muttered loudly enough for you to hear him before continuing his journey to the showers.

____________________________________

E/n: We hope you enjoyed the chapters ♥

-c.chicken and Anna