Beautiful now

"Wherever it's going, I'm gonna chase it
What's left of this moment, I'm not gonna waste it"

- Zedd

_______________________________________

"We're lost"

"We're not lost"

"And you're in denial" Yoongi retaliated while looking at the map on his phone.

Namjoon and Yoongi had been lost for quite awhile now. Before Jimin's performance, Athena had called them to check up on their status and had to ask if they were still on duty, to which they were.

"Let's just go left-"

"That route takes us to the yellow flowers. We have went to that area more times than I have went to the training halls" the blonde hero could only roll his eyes at the other's snarky remark while he looked around for any familiar faces.

To his luck, he had spotted a certain trainer taking pictures of the water fountain.

"You stay here, I'm going to ask Myunghee"

"Myunghee? Who's Myunghee?" Yoongi's questions were left unanswered as he watched the ice user walk over to an unfamiliar woman.

"Hey" turning around, Myunghee realised that Namjoon was the one who had distracted her from taking photos of the festival.

"Ice ki- I mean, Namjoon? You're here?" She was surprised, she didn't think that the stone cold hero would even consider coming here to 'enjoy' himself.

The Athena hero had to stop himself from making a remark about her choice of words and changed the topic of conversation.

"Do you know where the floats are starting?"

"The floats? Yeah, they're starting where the red flowers are- look, over there where Y/N is" at the mention of your name, Namjoon whipped his head in the direction that the Eros trainer was pointing and saw that your were indeed there along with Kangjoon.

"Ah, thanks... say, how long have you known Y/N for?" Confused at your question, she hesitated on answering until she remembered how obvious his feelings were for you.

"I've known her since high school, why?"

"Then you must know about the guy she's with, the family friend" intrigued, Myunghee looked once again at where you were and saw that you were laughing with a guy that she had never seen before.

She had never heard about a family friend and even if she did, it wouldn't have made sense. You didn't stay in one place long enough to make friends except when you had returned to Seoul and stayed with Myunghee's family.

"No? I've never seen him in my life. She's never mentioned a family friend either" seeing this as her cue to leave and take more pictures, she shuffled away while Namjoon was distracted.

The trainer's answer had put Namjoon's mind on edge, wondering what was the truth and what wasn't.

"Any luck?" Yoongi asked after walking over to where his partner was.

"... she said over there" Namjoon answered while pointing at you and Kangjoon.

"She must be right if Y/N is there. Come on, let's go" putting his phone back in his pocket, the ebony haired hero proceeded to make his way over to you while Namjoon followed shortly after.

"You guys are finally here! I thought you wouldn't make it" you exclaimed as soon as you noticed their familiar attire coming your way.

"We were los-"

"We were getting snacks" Namjoon interjected before Yoongi could embarrass them.

"...did you guys eat the snacks on the way?"

"Well-"

"Yeah, even though this guy is supposed to be on a strict diet, he ate everything" the mind controller took control this time, seeing the opportunity to embarrass him in front of his crush.

"I don't blame him, these are too good to resist" Kangjoon stated before placing another handful of popcorn in his mouth. The ice user could only stare at him suspiciously, remembering the conversation he had with the Eros trainer not that long ago.

"...okay? So when is it starting-" the ebony haired hero was interrupted by the sound of loud cheering behind him, making everyone turn to see the commotion.

"Zeus! Zeus! Zeus! Zeus!" Jungkook and Taehyung chanted loudly while carrying a large trophy that was shaped as a steak with many people following behind them.

"Oh my Eros..." you sighed out, knowing already what was happening.

"I guess they won that food challenge" Kangjoon analysed before eating more of the sweet popcorn. The two Zeus heroes lead the crowd to where the floats where going to start and soon walked over to where you guys were.

"Once again, Zeus rises to victory" Jungkook said smugly while gesturing to the large trophy in Taehyung's arms.

"Congrats, I'm sure Zeus will be happy to know that you won an eating competition when you're supposed to be on a diet" both Zeus heroes widened their eyes in regret after hearing the elemental user's words.

"We're screwed"

"Hey, we only said which company we're from, not our names" the brunette explained in high hopes.

"Who do you think they'll think of first when they hear two Zeus heroes won an eating competition" the blue haired brought his mood back down as he realised that they were indeed screwed.

"Anyway, is everyone here? Are we missing anyone?" You changed the conversation to a different direction.

"Where's barbie? Didn't he stay with you after the performance?" Jungkook asked.

"He said he needed to go somewhere and he'll see us tomorrow-"

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please prepare yourselves for the next public event- the floats!" Suddenly, people in bright clothing came dancing through the entrance archway of the park with large floats following behind them. Children cheered in excitement who were waiting anxiously for them to start and finally they did.

The first float was filled with red flowers and a large rose that had yet to blossom stood up straight in all its magnificence.

A familiar hero beside the rose and walked on the moving float to the front where everyone could see him.

"She is as beautiful as a rose but as dangerous as her thorns! Everyone, it's your favourite girl; Lee Hyori!" Jin used his abilities to make the rose open up and reveal the mentioned seducer in all her glory inside the rose wearing a silk red dress.

The crowd went wild, especially the boys, seeing the famous hero right in front of them in all her beauty.

"Hyori! I love you!" Taehyung yelled with all his might which made you look at him before laughing. The size shifter didn't care if he was too loud or if everyone found out his love for the female Protector, she was right there and he was going to make her notice him.

The upbeat music really made the whole even come alive as the other floats started making their way in. They had came in the order of the rainbow colours with the dancers matching the colour of the floats.

"Hey! Jungkook!" You heard Taehyung yell over the loud music behind you.

"What?!"

"I'm so glad you persuaded me to come!"

"Well I'm regretting it!"

____________________________________

E/n: Thanks for reading. ♥