Dark down below

"All these fake emotions,
Just to drown in self devotion"

- Kloud

______________________________________

You took Myunghee to the girls' toilets to freshen her up as she was getting out of hand with the partying and the drinking.

"I feel so much better... no more drinking for me tonight" the still drunk girl promised while trying not to fall and slip in front of the sink.

"You need to go to bed. I can't believe you said that in front of Namjoon" you chuckled, knowing that she had ruined her chances of getting on the Athena hero's good side.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I'm going to be sick just thinking about it... Yoongi~" and right there and then, she burst into tears.

"Myunghee! Why are you crying?!" You went over to see whether she was hurt.

"Yoongi~! Why didn't he come insteaaaaaaad" you grabbed the tissue from beside the sink and tried to clean up her staining mascara lines.

"Shhhhh, look. If you stop crying right now, I'll give you his phone number" this immediately made your best friend stop crying as she now had her full attention on you.

"*sniffle* really?"

"Really"

"... okay. Can you wait outside? I think I'm going to be sick and I don't want the recruits to see me like this" she said before running into an empty stall where she started unloading her stomach. Disgusted, you quickly left and waited outside the toilets where it was quiet and the music was muffled from the other room.

"Y/N?" You looked to your left to see a familiar Athena hero waiting outside the boys' toilets who then started walking over to you.

"Oh- wait I remember your name... err... so sorry what was it again? I'm terrible with names" you apologised genuinely.

"Haha, it's okay. It's Seonghwa" he answered with a smile.

"Seonghwa! That's right, you can turn into animals"

"Yep, that's me" he chuckled while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Oh right! You're a new recruit, that's why you're here. Having a good time so far?" You questioned to the younger.

"Yeah, I guess" he looked uncomfortable as he heard the music in the next room go louder.

"Not a party kind of person?"

"That's not it! I love to go to parties and hanging out with my friends..." he trailed off.

"So what's wrong? Are you sick?" Now worried, you tried to check any sign of sickness in Seonghwa's skin.

"No! I'm fine! It's just I'd rather not be in there... well, more like someone else would rather I not be there" he solemnly answered.

"What? Is someone being mean to you?! Who is it, tell me! I'll make sure they'll show you respect!" You were ready to find the culprit and shout at them for hurting such a nice person like the shape shifter.

"I don't think you'll change their mind. I mean, I've been trying to for over 10 years"

"Are you telling me this person has been mean to you through high school and in the academy?! Where are they, go show them to me" your motherly instincts kicked in as you grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the party room.