Toxic

"I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic"

- Britney Spears
_______________________________________

"You're crazy"

"Hm? Why?" Namjoon asked while quirking his brow up at you.

"Who bites ice cream? Eurgh! I can feel the brain freeze just by watching you!" You exclaimed as you watched the other take another bite of his vanilla ice cream that he got not too long ago.

After seeing your parents off and receiving a message from Kangjoon saying that he was going back to the hotel to have a teleconference, you decided to walk around the park with Namjoon for a little longer.

"Well, I don't know if you've forgotten but I don't get brain freezes" he reminded you of his powers by changing his hand to its ice form.

"Right... so, what shall we do? I really want to go and see the kites"

"Then let's go" gesturing for you to walk beside him, you gladly followed to where the pink flowers were located.

The multicolored kites came in to view as soon as you entered through the floral arch way. They were mostly of flowers and birds to fit the festival's theme but there were also other shaped kites for different people's preferences.

"Want to buy a kite?" You asked the hero who had managed to finish his ice cream and was now looking at the van that was selling kites. Nodding his head in response, the both of you walked over and purchased a blue bird kite and an orange flower kite.

"There's free space over there" Namjoon pointed to a patch of grass that no one was occupying which lead you two to go over and start your kiting experience.

"Woah! It's so high up!" You exclaimed while watching your blue bird fly high. The Athena hero was finding it difficult to control his kite, unable to keep it still as it flew side to side.

"I think my kite is broken..." this only made you chuckle before deciding to walk over and help him in controlling the flying flower.

After getting the hang of it, the two of you continued to play around while staying mostly silent and enjoying the view.

Now that your mind was clear, you could finally gather your thoughts together of what happened today.

I hope Jungkook is okay... And hopefully he'll try to lose his feelings for me. I need to talk to Jin as well about Jimin- wait. Where did Jimin go?! Did I leave him in the crowd?!

"You okay, Y/N?" You were snapped out of your daze before turning to see Namjoon's concerned face.

"Hm? Oh, I'm fine. Just trying to think"

"About what?" He urged on, wishing he could have the power to read minds.

"It's nothing... say, did you see Jimin today?" Confused on why you were worried about the Eros hero, he decided to answer you.

"No, sorry. Why? What happened?"

"Nothing happened, I was just wondering since we got separated before" he had figured that you weren't going to tell him anymore and deducted that you wanted to think some more on your own.

In another part of the park, Jungkook and Taehyung can be seen sitting at a pop up bar drinking together, looking to have a serious discussion.

"Maybe she was lying?"

"Just face it, Taehyung. She doesn't see me anything more than a child to babysit" the brunette answered in defeat before chugging his drink until there was none left.

"Sorry, man... I wish there was something I could do-" the blue haired hero suddenly got a flashback from when he told Jungkook to copy Hyori's power.

"Another point over here-"

"Wait! Remember when I told you to copy Hyori's ability the other day?" Confused on what his co-hero was talking about, Jungkook shook his head no before watching the other sigh in annoyance.

"Of course, you were too drunk to remember. What was the last power you copied?"

"... the levitation power I think?" He was unsure but he remembered making Taehyung fly on the first day of the festival.

"So that must mean you still have Hyori's power copied!"

"So what if I do? What does that have to do with anything?" Rolling his eyes at the younger, the shape shifter thought how oblivious the boy can be.

"You can make Y/N fall in love with you!" Jungkook sat there in silence as he tried to process what the other had stated. Y/N... loving me?

Suddenly, a smirk appeared on his face while the worker behind the bar placed another cup in front of him.

"Why are you smirking like that?"

"Because" Jungkook picked up his large cup and faced the other.

"Tomorrow is going to be one interesting day"

____________________________________

E/n: ~♥♥