Unbroken

"I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving"

- Demi Lovato

_______________________________________

"Another day, another chance to find the president"

"Honestly, Hoseok, what are you planning on doing if you even meet him?"

"Introduce myself, duh" it was the second day of the festival and this time you had to come on your own as Kangjoon was busy with some Hero council business.

"Whatever, I already helped you for an hour yesterday so I don't have to owe you anything" as soon as you entered the park, you saw the red haired hero talking to one of the guards and for his safety, he was lucky enough for you to take him away before he would say something he shouldn't.

"I only have this time to try and find him because of the treasure hunt I'm hosting later" this event is very popular for the children to partake but adults are also allowed to join.

"What's the prize this year?" You never really took part in the treasure hunt after you reached sixteen, seeing as it wasn't fun as it used to be when you were younger.

"I think they said it was an all-you-can eat Protein world card for the year-"

"Did you just say Protein world?!" Jungkook exclaimed out of nowhere. Both you and the Eros hero jumped in surprise, not expecting to get a jump scare so early in the day.

"Don't do that!"

"Did I hear right, then?" Hoseok could only nod as he was busy trying to calm down his racing heart.

"Taehyung! Let's go sign up for the treasure hunt!"

"Are you serious?! I still have a headache from drinking last night! A treasure hunt is not what I need-"

"Oh shut up, the prize is an all-you-eat Protein world card"

"What are we waiting for then?" And off they ran towards the booth where people could sign up for the treasure hunt.

"You shouldn't have told him, he's going to ruin it somehow" knowing fully well how determined Jungkook can be, you could only imagine the worst to happen.

"What's the worst that can happen. Anyway, I'll be off to find the president, bye~" and he too left you to do his own treasure hunting.

"I shouldn't have come today..."

"Y/N!" Turning around, you smiled at the familiar person coming your way, his pink hair bouncing as he jogged over.

"Jimin! You're here!" Maybe today wasn't going to be so bad after all.

"I just arrived, how about you?" Choosing not to tell him about the chaos that had happened before, you told him you also arrived instead.

"Cool! We can walk around together then?" Nodding, you gestured to go see the farm animals that they had brought in today for everyone to see and pet.

"Shall we go check out the petting zoo?"

"Do you even need to ask? Let's go!" The usually cloudy sky, opened up to reveal the bright sun which made the flowers look even more beautiful as they opened up more. Thankyou, Eros. You heard my calls and you've answered!

You and Jimin entered the zoo and went in to the rabbit area where you were allowed to pick them up and pet them.

"Oh my- look how cute they are!" You squealed as they came hopping over to you.

Who We Are BOOK 1 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें