I need a hero

"Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me"

- Bonnie Tyler
_______________________________________

"Says you!"

"Taehyung! Get her out of here, now!" Namjoon yelled, clearly stressed that he had nearly lost you once again.

Without hesitation, the large Zeus hero turned around with you in his grasp and started making his way to the exit while also trying to avoid stepping on anyone.

"Namjoon! What about you?!" You screamed loudly, wondering why he wasn't coming along.

"I need to help the Protectors! Don't worry!" And with that, he took one more glance at you before sliding away on his ice path that he formed before.

Looking to where he was heading, you saw that the stage had fully collapsed on itself and the area was ridden of people except for the Protectors and Phantom's followers who had managed to enter the park over the tall hedges.

While Taehyung was still running to the exit, you looked around at your surroundings and saw familiar heroes fighting Phantom's followers while also protecting nearby victims.

Everything felt so surreal. It felt like you were having a nightmare and you weren't sure on when you were waking up.

But it wasn't a nightmare, that much was clear.

"Taehyung! Is everyone okay? Where's Jungkook and Jimin?" You asked after seeing the heroes fighting.

"Jungkook is with the Protectors and Jimin ran off somewhere, probably out of the park" Taehyung wanted to join the copy hero to fight the villains but he knew he wasn't anywhere near ready to help just yet. So, he thought he was better off helping the locals escape out of harm's way and there you were, in harm's way.

"Is Jungkook crazy?! He isn't ready to fight out there yet- woah!" All of a sudden, the giant hero's foot was caught by something which lead to him to fall forward while holding you close to his chest so that you wouldn't get hurt.

The fall was harsh, especially for you and the area around you two vibrated from the sudden collision. Taehyung looked down at his foot and saw that a nearby lamppost was tied around his ankle and restricting it's movement.

"Jump him!" A female's voice ordered before the sound of running footsteps filled your ears. Taehyung's eyesight suddenly became very dark, making him panic and feel around the ground with his free hand to stand up but was not able to because of the lamppost.

"Tae! Calm down! What's wrong?!" His hand was still around you and you could barely see what was happening because of the direction you were held in.

Taehyung didn't know what to do as he felt people jump on him while trying to get to where you were in his hand. He suddenly felt something cold wrap around his free hand and then pulling it to the side, making him stumble forward and let go of you.

"Gah!" You fell hard to the ground and you could see what was happening a lot better, which made you only feel a lot worse.

"Tae! Leave him alone-ah!" You felt someone pick you up and throw you over their shoulder.

"It's okay! It's me!" Namjoon's voice filled your ears, making you calm down significantly before remembering about the captured hero.

"We need to save Taehyung! He needs our help-"

"He can handle himself, we need you back to where the stage is" this only made you confused, he needs me back there?

"Why? I thought we needed me out of here?" The ice hero began running back to where you were before while you tried took turn around to see where you were going.

"Sehun said you were better off staying with them since they can keep you safe" he explained after fixing you on his shoulder as he continued to run. None of what he said made sense.

"But there's a higher risk of me-"

"Will you shut up!" You jumped at the volume and how it wasn't like him to shout at you like that.

Feeling like something was off about the situation you were in, you tried to think of a way to escape his grasp.

"Y/N!" Looking to your left, you saw a familiar Eros hero being lifted in to the air by vines and smoothly landed beside the two of you.

"Jin!"

"Where are you two going? The exit is that way" the purple haired male asked, confused as to why you were heading towards where the villains were.

"The Protectors want her there so that they can keep an eye on her" Namjoom explained in an annoyed manner, not being able to be patient any longer.

"Why would they want her there?"

"We're wasting time, I'm taking her to them" and with that, the both of you walked away from the sceptical plant manipulator.

Knowing that something was definitely wrong, you looked up at the Eros hero and mouthed the word 'imposter' to him, hoping he would catch on and do something.

Without hesitation, Jin controlled a nearby tree to reach out to you and grab you from the blonde hero who was shocked to feel you gone from his grasp.

"Wha- get back here!"

"It's about time I do this" Namjoon turned to the sound of Jin's voice and was instantly met with a fist to his face, making him fall and land on his back from the force.

You watched from the tree at the scene before you, hoping that your gut feeling was correct. Slowly, Namjoon's hair colour started to change from blonde to brown and the rest of his body followed suit, revealing a knocked out stranger in his stead.

"It would have been better if it was the real Ice king"

"Jin!"

"I know, I know... a guy can only dream"

_______________________________________