One kiss

"The feeling won't let me sleep
'Cause I'm lost in the way you move, the way you feel"

- Dua Lipa

_______________________________________

"Woah..."

"Miss... you've been standing there for five minutes now"

"I know it's just...woah" you stood in awe at the interior design of the hotel where a large golden chandelier hung from the high ceiling and the white walls complimented the red carpet leading to reception.

"Are you sure I'm staying here?" You still couldn't believe it, you got paid good money but not THIS good.

"Yes, Mr Seo is waiting for you in his penthouse suite" your eyes widened at what the driver said as he held your luggage while walking to the receptionist. Did he just say penthouse?!

Shaking out of your daze, you quickly tried to catch up to your driver who was already talking to the female receptionist.

"Here is your card key and enjoy your stay" she smiled while handing you the golden card to which you took gratefully.

"Your room is on the 10th floor. After getting settled, make sure to visit Mr. Seo" and with that, he handed the luggage to one of the nearby bell boys and proceeded to make his way out.

"T-thank you!" You made sure that he heard you as you yelled to the man but you instantly regretted it as you got everyone's attention.

"...right this way, Miss" the bell boy from before tried to get your attention and you turned to see him gesturing to the elavators. Wanting to get away from the stares, you quickly followed the employee to escape from your embarrassment.

To your luck, the doors opened to reveal an empty lift and after stepping inside, the bell boy handed you your luggage as he stayed outside the lift.

"Enjoy your stay" bowing slightly, he walked off and left you in the lift while the doors closed. Everything was happening so quick, your mind couldn't comprehend the situation you were in.

You were going to meet the president of the hero council for the second time. Not many can say that.

The lift dinged as it came to a stop, signalling that you had arrived at the 10th floor. The interior design had continued to the rest of the building as the carpet was also red and the walls were white. Paintings hung from the walls and you only saw four doors accompanying the hallway.

Getting off the lift, you walked through the long hallway and checked your card for the door number. 104... ah, here it is.

Swiping your card on the pad, you opened the door after hearing the click and you immediately shut the door, returning back in to the hallway.

"...Did I just see a jacuzzi?" Opening the door once more, you peeked your head inside and saw the brightly lit room with a huge jacuzzi in the middle.

"What..." going further inside, you noticed that the furniture looked extremely expensive and there was also a kitchen on the right and two doors to the left.

Your eyes drifted to the floor to ceiling windows that lead to a balcony that over looked the city of Gwangju.

"Am I dreaming?"

"Then I have just paid for you to have an expensive dream" whipping your head to the front door, you saw a familiar person leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed a grin playing on his lips.

"Kangj- I mean Mr Seo-"

"Please, call me Kangjoon. I see you've just arrived" as he walked in, he looked around the room and was satisfied that they had prepared the next best room for you.

You were surprised that he had even came down to see you but you were also surprised at his choice of clothing.

The last time you saw him, he was wearing an expensive grey suit and looked so professional with his slick back hair. Right now, he was wearing a blue sweater with black jeans and . He looked like the hot boy next door.

"Err, yeah..." you had no clue on how to respond, not really knowing the man in front of you comfortably enough.

"You shouldn't leave your door open like that, anyone could have came in"

"Like you?" You immediately regretted saying that, cursing yourself in your mind about your quick witted mouth. However, you calmed down slightly when you noticed the other chuckle at your response.

"Yes, like me. Did you get here just fine?" He sat down on the red couch while looking at you standing next to the balcony. His eyes roamed over you, thinking what kind of person you were and wanting to get to know you more.

"Y-yeah, I slept all the way here so I'm pretty much awake..." you had left Zeus at around 3pm and arrived in Gwangju at 6pm.

"Oh? Then are you willing to stay awake with me for awhile?" Could you say no? Especially if he smiled hopefully like a child would?

"S-sure, what are we going to do?" Suddenly, his aura darkened as he grinned wickedly at you.

"Oh, something fun I'm sure" gulping nervously, you watched as he shuffled over and gestured you to sit beside him.

--------------------an hour later------------------

"Please! Give me a second chance!"

"I'm sorry, I gave you too many to count. You have to be punished now"

"I'll do anything else! Just don't hurt me again!" You scurried away from him on the couch, closing your eyes shut as you waited for the contact. A flick to the forehead.

"Ow!"

"Next round?" Kangjoon suggested after flicking you and grabbing his game controller before selecting the next race track.

The man next to you had offered to play video games with you as an ice breaker to which you obviously agreed. That was before you knew that he was extremely good at winning.

"I've had enough of playing" you sighed aloud as you laid back on the couch, looking at the ceiling with a sore forehead.

"You mean of losing?" You were quick to send a glare his way which made him laugh at your reaction.

"... why did you ask me to go with you to the festival?" Calming down almost immediately at your question, the dark haired president looked to see if you were being serious or not.

"Do you want the truth or the half truth?" You looked at him quizzically at his choice of words, wondering why there was even a half truth.

"... which one do you want me to choose?" Placing his controller down, he turned to face you and had a thoughtful expression.

"... I want you to know neither to be honest. But, if I had to pick it would be the half truth"

"... I'll hear the half truth then" surprised that you didn't choose to hear the whole truth, he cleared his throat and continued to speak.

"I wanted to get to know the person that Phantom wants"

"I feel like you already know enough about me. You had that file in your office and you knew my past already. What else is there to know?" you sat straight as you tried to get an explanation out of the president.

"Sure, I know your past and what you look like. But the files don't tell me about your personality" you knew he had got you there.

"...still, how's getting to know my personality going to help?" Kangjoon leaned closer as he stared in to your eyes, making you widen your eyes and fall back slightly.

"Because, we might get to find out who the person is behind that mask... and you, Y/N, are the key to finding it"

____________________________________

E/n: Have a good day everyone ♡