Takeaway

"I'll break your heart so you don't break mine"

- Chainsmokers, ILLENIUM

_______________________________________

Once you got out of the loud staff room, you looked at the time on your phone and saw that it was one minute until 6PM, the time when training ends for the day.

As if on que, the bell rang and all the heroes started to make their way out and towards the dinner hall. You decided that this would be a good time to set up your sound board and so you made your way to the third training hall.

The hall looked similar to Athena's training halls except for the fact that there was a medium sized mountain in the middle.

Suddenly, the mountain started to descend and finally disappeared into the floor, leaving behind the wooden floor to close after it.

"Oh Y/N! Didn't see you there!" You looked to your right and saw a familiar girl who was the culprit of deactivating the mountain and returning the hall to its former look.

"Myunghee! It's been too long" you placed your sound board down as you ran over to your best friend since high school. The two of you clicked immediately on the first day of school, having similar interests in working in the hero industry made it easier to talk to one another.

However, Myunghee wanted to train heroes just like her mother who she was proud to say was her role model growing up.

Unfortunately, the both of you had to go your separate ways when you decided you wanted to attend a hero academy while your best friend of the same age took an apprenticeship under her mother in Eros.

The two of you met up once again by coincidence after you joined the Nightingale program three years ago. Oh how you were glad that you knew at least one face in the new environment.

"It has! Too bad you're only staying for a week though..." she said while hugging you.

"Yeah, new rules" you smiled sadly at Myunghee. The girl was able to identify strengths and weaknesses of anyone she looked at, which was quite similar to her mother's power and thus why she decided to carry on her mother's work.

"What company were you with before us?" The two of you started to walk towards your sound board where you picked it up once more and headed to booth that was located on the same level of the hall.

"Athena"

"Oooo~ how is my Yoongi doing?" You looked at your friend in disbelief before you chuckled and pushed her away slightly.

"He's doing great, not knowing you exist and all- hey!" This time you were the one on the receiving end of a push.

"Why?! You should talk to him about me"

"No, Myunghee. That would be weird" you tried to explain while setting up your sound board.

"Only if you make it weird!"

"You haven't even met him before, why do you like him so much?"

"Because, he looked super sexy taking down villains! I'd let him take control over me, if you know what I mean~" she said while wiggling her eyebrows at you as you grimaced in disgust.