Kissin U

"And have you noticed
I lose my focus
And the world around me disappears"

- Miranda Cosgrove

_______________________________________

"Alright, just take the prescribed medicine and you should be okay within a week. You can use your powers no problem but obviously don't over do it and no heavy lifting"

"Thanks, am I allowed to go now?" The doctor nodded and gestured towards the door. You smiled one last time before standing up and leaving the doctor's office.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Jaeho exclaimed as soon as he saw you leave the room. After making sure that Jungkook and Seonghwa were being dealt with by Namjoon, he immediately went to see whether you were okay or not.

"Yes, Jaeho. I'm fine" you smiled as you waved your bruised arm to show it didn't hurt anymore.

"Don't lie to me, Y/N. If it hurts, just say so"

"Why would I do that? Look, i'm so fine that even the doctor said I can use my powers" you tried to reassure the Athena trainer. Looking unsure, he decided to drop the subject before bringing up another.

"So... what happened?"

"To tell you the truth... I don't even know" you weren't lying, it was clear that Jungkook didn't like Seonghwa but you didn't know why.

"Are you sure? I mean, it shocked me to see two heroes so against each other like that" the both of you started to walk back down the hallway and towards the mentors' office where you wanted to get answers.

"I've never seen anything like it either... Are you going inside? I don't know if we should interfere just yet" You finally made it outside of the office and you could clearly hear voices from the inside.

"Namjoon told me to go see if you were okay and to report back to him. Can I just say, why is he ordering me around when I'm a trainer at the same company?" Jaeho exaggerated being offended which made you chuckle. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal the mentioned ice hero standing in the doorway.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked once he saw you before averting his eyes to your bandaged arm.

"Yeah I'm fine. The doctor gave me medication and told me to take it easy" you explained while trying to see whether Jungkook or Seonghwa were inside.

"...they've gone to their rooms. They're being punished by doing extra time to sort their differences. Also, I've told them to apologise to you personally" the Athena hero noticed how uncomfortable you were as you remembered what happened.

"You don't need to see them if you don't want to-"

"No! I want to know what happened but I don't want to make things worse..." the three of you stayed in silence for a few seconds, scenes from the incident appearing once more in everyone's mind.

"... for now, I think it's best we call it a night. I'm going to check if everyone is okay" Jaeho suggested before leaving the two of you to attend his duties.

"He's right, let's get you to bed" agreeing with him, you followed Namjoon to the stairs. Thankfully, all the rooms were located on the second and third floor so there weren't that many stairs to go through.

"Wait, where's Myunghee?"

"... who?"

"Oh, the girl who called you the ice king- forget what I said" blushing from embarrassment, you realised what you said and you were lucky that Myunghee wasn't around to hear.