Catch my breath

"Distance was a friend of mine"

- Kelly Clarkson

_______________________________________

It was now Saturday, the day before you had to leave for Zeus. It was also the same day that you were going to help Jimin with his confidence.

"Thank you so much for helping us out, Hoseok" you said to the red head, grateful that he agreed to help Jimin out.

"It's no problem and who knows, maybe my luck will rub off on him" you saw his usual bright smile appear on his face once more as he reassured you. He was very much suited to be a hero.

"Oh yeah, I told Jimin that the company sent him on his first mission with you so can you not tell him the truth?"

"Jimin doesn't know? Why?" He asked with a questioning tone. You were both waiting outside the company building for Jimin and Myunghee to arrive.

"Because if we get found out, then he won't get in trouble"

"Wait, why didn't you lie to me as well? I don't want to get in trouble!"

"Because you're lucky! You'll somehow use your luck to get out of this" reminding him of his power, Hoseok ah'd in response before returning to his cheery self.

"Hey guys!" Turning around, you and the lucky hero saw Jimin and Myunghee making their way down the stairs and towards the both of you who were beside a coach to take you to your destination.

"I hope we're not too late" the trainer excused herself while fixing the bag strap on her shoulder.

"You guys are bang on time! Come on, let's go and fight some bad guys" Jimin smiled widely before following behind his red haired friend on to the coach. Myunghee gave you an unsure look as she stepped on to the vehicle too before you followed suit.

"I hope Hoseok's luck is contagious..."

-----------------30 minutes later----------------

The four of you had finally arrived on the outskirts of Gwangju where not much villain activity was active and is an ideal place for rookie heroes to learn.

"So what was the mission?"

"Well, Y/N. If you would have stopped sneezing and interrupting me, we would have known by now" Myungee called you out while clearly joking.

"You know I'm like this when seasons change!" Finally stepping off the coach, you looked around at the strangely silent town.

"Woah, it's so quiet" Jimin spoke up behind you.

"Must be because of the villain living here" Hoseok explained before taking out his phone to see the mission information.

"Apparently, there is a suspicious male roaming the streets and scaring the locals. I guess he must be roaming now if the streets are empty" the Eros hero continued.

"Does it say what powers he has?" You asked before looking at his phone screen to see what else it had said.

"No, just that he's using it to scare people"

"Well let's find him" Myunghee lead the group, making sure that she would be first person to point out danger. Everyone else nodded and followed behind her towards one of the streets.

The street looked fairly nice and welcoming with a flower shop open and a cafe across from it. However, there were no customers about and the shops were closed.