Wow

"Baby I'm not even in a gown, I'm just in a tshirt on the couch"

- Zara Larson

_______________________________________

It was the next day, the day you would start your usual work routine after having your breakfast that Athena provided for all the staff in the morning.

At this moment, you were in the staff room with Jaeho, eating eggs on toast together at 5:30 in the morning.

Tired was an understatement.

"Mondays are officially the worst"

"Right back at you" you responded, chugging down your bottle of orange juice before spitting it back out in to the bottle.

"Ew! Y/N! I'm eating!"

"Why did you get me orange juice with bits? Is this a joke?" You grabbed a nearby kitchen towel to wipe the drink off your mouth.

"What? Sorry, I must have grabbed the wrong one" he said with a disgusted look.

"I'm so happy that you're in charge of the new recruits"

"Don't say that! I'll actually cry" the trainer whined as he took his tray to the sink.

"I hope one of them has an orange juice with bits powers so that they can drown you" another trainer within the staff room chuckled at the 'insult' before shutting up when she saw Jaeho glare at her.

"Speaking of the new recruits, what did you say to Namjoon yesterday?" He had now returned to the table with coffee this time as he wanted to prepare for the tiring day ahead of him.

"Ugh, I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say Santa didn't leave him any presents this Christmas" you grimaced at the memory of yesterday's conversation while trying to eat your toast.

"Is he still asking you to be in a hero group with him?"

"Yep, not going to happen" looking at the time, you saw that you had twenty minutes left of breakfast which made you stand up and stuff the toast in your mouth.

"Where you going?"

"Tchu shet uhp ma ekwapent" you muffled out quickly before departing.

"... why do I even bother" Jaeho questioned himself. You were heading to the training hall with the number four displayed on the double doors and while heading in, you noticed that there were a few heroes already training inside.

Heading to the left of the entrance where there were stairs that lead to a booth that overlooked the hall. That booth was also where you would spend most of your time here.

"Hm? Y/N? You're a bit early" a trainer who was in charge of the more experienced heroes was standing by the window where he was able to supervise.

"Yeah, I needed to set up my sound board before the rest of the heroes come in" nodding his head as he understood, he was about to ask another question but noticed someone behind you.

"Err, Y/N... there's someone..." looking confused, you turned around only to jump back slightly at the sight.

"Geez Namjoon! Could you not do that?"

"You're just overreacting. Anyway, are you all set up?" Glaring at him, you gestured at the sound board that was clearly not ready and didn't even have wires connected to the speakers.