Diamonds

"Hide in the light, 'cause darkness isn't enough"

- Cemetery Sun

_______________________________________

The festival had ended for the day, the Eros heroes who were busy planning and participating in the events were allowed to enjoy the evening activities.

Jungkook and Taehyung had managed to persuade Yoongi to play darts with them in one of the pop tents nearby.

Namjoon had to meet with a couple of people who he knew were in town and said he would meet everyone tomorrow before he left.

Jin had to go back to the company building to sort out tomorrow's events as he was one of the planning leaders for this year's festival.

"What else should we do?" Kangjoon, who had managed to buy bunny ears that could light up and wear it upon his head, asked you while looking around for something to do.

"We could go and check out the rides?"

"Rides? Like, fair rides?" You nodded nonchalantly, not knowing that the other was getting more excited by the second.

"Where? Take me now!" Confused, you were going to show him where until his phone rang loudly.

"One second... Hello?... it can't be that dangerous... what do you mean it's time to go-... fine. Prepare the car. Sorry, Y/N. It seems that I have some important business to attend to. If you would like to go back to the hotel, just ask anyone of my men to take you back" he explained solemnly, clearly feeling down that he wasn't allowed to go on the rides and enjoy the rest of the day with you.

"I get it, you must be really busy. We always have the rest of the week to try the rides" you reassured him which only made him smile at you.

"Thank you for understanding, I'll make sure to repay you somehow" and with that, he started to walk away from you after waving good bye.

"Oh! Sorry, this is like the second time I've bumped in to you today" Hoseok apologised sincerely as he accidentally walked in to Kangjoon.

"It's alright, be careful from now on" and once again, he walked off to the parking lot. The red haired turned back around to make his way over to you, out of breath.

"Y/N! Did you manage to find the president?"

"Are you still looking for him? It's been like 4 hours!"

"Yes! I thought that with my luck I could at least bump in to him or something but I guess not... maybe he's pretending to be a worker here! Come on, let's ask!" Grabbing your arm, Hoseok dragged you away to one of the good trucks nearby.

"Wait! Why do I need to go with you?!"

"Err because you owe me for when I helped Jimin get experience?" He had you there.

"...ugh, fine! But only for half an hour!" His grin only widened as he ran behind you and pushed you from the back.

"Then we have no time to lose!" A pair of brown eyes in the distance was watching you two bicker intensely before taking another swig at his drink.

"Jungkook, are you okay? You've been glaring at that food truck for awhile now... are you hungry?" Taehyung asked in a concerning tone.

"Why is Y/N friends with every guy she looks at?" He said in a low voice. Intrigued, Yoongi leaned forward after putting his phone away to listen in on the conversation.

"What do you mean?" The blue haired male urged him to carry on.

"I already have that stupid ice king to keep an eye on, but I guess I have to keep an eye on every male that turns to look at her!" It was clear that the alcohol was taking an effect on his behaviour.

"Wait, do you have feelings for Y/N?" Yoongi asked this time while taking the jug away from Jungkook.

"What? Pfft, why would I? She's my friend, I'm juuuuuust looking out for her" the mind controller clicked his tongue knowingly, seeing the same behaviour from Namjoon, he knew that the younger was in the denial phase.

"Shouldn't you keep an eye on her friend that she came with today? He's got more of a chance of getting with her than you and Namjoon put together" confused, the copy hero couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What are you talking about? I have a chance just as much as that guy!"

"No, you don't. You're a hero now, heroes can't date or get married. Did they teach you nothing in the academy?" The news had suddenly made him mentally sober as he averted his eyes and looked back at you.

"...i-i don't have feelings for her anyway, so I don't care-" suddenly, the curtained doors of the tent opened up to reveal two familiar girls walking in.

"Oh my Zeus- Jungkook! It's Lee Hyori!" Taehyung whisper/shouted to his friend before grabbing his cup and checking his reflection to see if he was presentable.

"So? She's not even that pretty-"

"Yoongi?!" The mentioned hero's ears perked up at the sound of his name and looked towards the entrance where he thought it had come from.

"Oh my- Yoongi!" The girl ran over and jumped on the man, making him tumble over in his chair with a woman on top of him.

"Ah! Ow! What the- get off me!"

"Yoongi! I can't believe you're here- oh my! I'm so sorry!" Realising that she was looming over her favourite hero, she immediately stood up and helped the mind controller up before hugging him tightly.

"C-can't- can't breathe!" Fortunately for the Athena hero, the girl was pulled away from him by Hyori who had managed to step in and stop her friend from doing anymore damage.

"Myunghee! Control yourself!" Yoongi had found that name familiar but he couldn't remember why he did.

"But my Yoongi-bear~" having had enough of the Eros trainer's behaviour, the Protector grabbed her face and made her look in to her eyes.

"I love you" and just like that, Myunghee was in a trance like state as she hugged the other tightly.

"Hyori~ you look so beautiful today!" Rolling her eyes, the short haired woman turned back to Yoongi.

"I'm sorry for my friend's behaviour, she's a fan as you can see" she apologised for her friend's actions.

"It's alright, I need to go anyway so you can take her out of the trance if you would like" and with that, he waved goodbye to the Zeus heroes who were still sitting at the table, watching everything from the sidelines, before exiting the tent.

"My Hyori~"

"Be glad that I didn't knock you out instead" and with that, she dragged her smittened friend over to the bar.

"...hey, Jungkook"

"Mm? What?" The brunette was getting drowsy, all that shouting had made him exhausted, wanting to sleep for awhile in his chair.

"Copy Hyori's power" confused, Jungkook tried his best to keep his eyes open as he looked at the ex-villain.

"Why?"

"Just trust me, you want to get with Y/N, right?" No longer in his sober state, he nodded while pouting his lips.

"Then copy her power" choosing to believe his friend as there was no harm in doing so and also because he had wanted to get the chance to be with you, he copied Hyori's power before passing out.

____________________________________

E/n: ~♥♥