Blue

"Soon as I hit the beginning
Is when you reached the end"

- The Neighbourhood
_______________________________________

---------------Yoongi's adventure--------------

"And it has been 3 hours already, ladies and gentlemen! Only seven contestants left!" The spokesman updated the intrigued onlookers.

"So, do you want two children? Three? Four? Oh! How about seven?"

"I want zero" Yoongi responded while rolling his eyes, annoyed at the persistent chatty Eros trainer.

"Ah, I see. Then how about pets? Cats? Dogs? Snakes?" Myunghee was in full bliss, being able to stay with her long time crush and being allowed to be so close to him.

"Will you ever shut up?!"

"Only if you kiss me~" making sure to keep his hand on the car, the mind controller tried to move to the other side and through the other contestants in order to get away from the delusional girl.

Yoongi really wanted to use his powers to make the annoying woman leave him alone. However, this event was hosted by Eros which meant they were allowed to use their powers and other heroes weren't.

"Yoongi-bear~ you want to play tag?" She said while going the other way to meet up with the male until he saw her make her way towards him.

Suddenly, the ebony haired hero noticed the Eros hero from yesterday who had deserted him at a time of need.

"Hey! You! Red hair!" Hoseok turned around once again with his clipboard in hand to look for the person who had called his name.

Unsure if he knew who was calling him since Yoongi had looked familiar, the lucky hero decided to walk over until he came to an abrupt stop after seeing Myunghee looking all lovey dovey at the dark haired hero.

And just like that, Hoseok did a 180 degree turn and left the two to their own devices.

"Hey! Not again-"

"Got you!"

"*sobs* why me?"

_______________________________________