[Ha-ha, da! The blocked vase lady wants to re-emerge with this heat? Dream it! The third person shouted by everyone, let's pull it down! ]

[Although Xia An's reputation doesn't look very good, but to be honest, she does look beautiful and her action scene are also beautiful! ]

[Come on, now which female celebrity has no stand-in? "Come on!
Challenger!" is not so much a reality show, but rather a movie! Xia An's action scenes must have been done by stand-ins. Don't hold people so high. ]

As the saying goes, there are rivers and lakes where there are people.
Where there are stars, there are also fighting!

Even Xia An, a little star who was currently being banned in China, has a powerful fighting force!

Although it is said that Xia An is now being blocked, but Xia An disappeared just few days ago. So, fans have not forgotten Xia An for the time being, and this fighting power is still there.

Especially because of "Come on! Challenger!" program die hard fan!

Because this program has been stopped, they became the supporters of Xia An.

In this kind of deviation, it suddenly turned into a pseudo-scoring of the various female star battlefields. In the post of "beauty beauty", the appearance of Xia An, the face value can simply hang a group of self-proclaimed beautiful female stars. .

According to the rating of the main building, although Xia An's other ratings are not very high, based on the film-theme and her face value, she can completely disregard the heroes and become the best female star for the role of Joan.

However, unfortunately, Xia An is currently banned, no one personally felt that Xia An, an eighteen-line vase actress, is qualified to be associated with Hollywood movies.

But even so, the diehard fans still fought as Xia An fans.

Of course, there are also some naval forces who are provoked and manipulated by the rear.

Originally, each fan still fight for Xia An who was torn in the post, but they cannot match the one behind the scene who loved to blacken Xia An!

Soon, another 818 post appeared on the Internet.

[August 18, The fake moves in "Come on! Challenger!"]

And the person who was picked up in this post are not other people, but, Xia An who has always been known for her good skills in the show.

Originally, after appear in the rating post, Xia An inexplicably provoked a lot of hatred.

Now there is post which specially pick up on Xia An about what happened during the program recording. Once the problems of human establishment and the used of substitute come out, it suddenly explode!

The post became another hot post after the rating posts.

The landlord of the post, can be said to be very 'rigorous' , cutting out every scene of Xia An's fighting scene, one by one. While watching the scene, talking and chewing that Xia An was using a substitute.

This man nose and this man eyes, so the post really looks like the truth.

If you haven't personally participated in the recording of the show, it is really easy to be deceived.

So a group of people eating melon were so inexplicably biased again, and they really took the analysis in this post as real!

However, although some people who eat melon believe it after reading the post, but there are still some rational people who don't believe it.

Especially "Come! Challenger!"
diehard fans, they are even more unconvinced.

Even if there is a nose and an eye in the analysis of the post, they still can't believe it!

However, even if the netizen scrambled about this issue on the forum, it is still not a big problem.

But, when the post about Xia An using a substitute during the recording of "Come on! Challenger! " came out was shared by the female guest, He Xiaoxiao who recorded the show with Xia An, this matter ... has become a big deal!

[Xiaoxiao, I'm the hottest V: I saw a particularly interesting post just now. Come come and eat melon together. [Post portal]

It was originally a petty post, and even if it was responded by many people, and the crowd was noisy, it would not have much impact.

After all, these are just guesswork, not real hammers!

But now, He Xiaoxiao not only really smashed off the scene and exploded the heat of this post, but also pushed Xia An in front of people!

However, He Xiaoxiao's Weibo reply is still a bit vague and ambiguous. Therefore, the people who eat melon can't figure out whether He Xiaoxiao is saying that the landlord is ridiculous, or is this melon about Xia An is really true.

However, before the eating-melon crowd waiting and tangled for too long, they saw He Xiaoxiao then posted a second Weibo related to Xiaoxiao.

[Xiaoxiao, I'm the hottest V: in fact, when I participated in the program show with someone for so long, my heart has always been very aggrieved. I really want to tell you some secrets that you don't know, but because these are the norm in the circle, I can't tell you too much. But now that the show is gone and everyone is going their separate ways, I have some concerns. But in the end she is a friend who has been together, so I will not say too much. But in the end, I still want to say to everyone here, man seek the truth from the facts, be realistic, *the paper can never wrapped up the fire. ]

*the truth will eventually revealed itself despite being covered.

He Xiaoxiao posted this Weibo and it caused uproar throughout the whole network.

It is so abrupt that after the hot topic about Xia Jinghao's big diva and "Return to the Earth" female star rating, this post grabbed a lot of popularity, and suddenly ranked in the top three of the hot search list.

[FML! Is this He Xiaoxiao exposure that Xia An's action skill is practically done by stand-in? ]

[I knew it! This delicate vase, Xia An, is a liar! ]

[My God! I really did n't expect "Come!" Challenger!" reality show is fake too! It's ridiculous! It 's good if it was off-air! This kind of deceptive program should be stopped! ]

[Thinking about how He Xiaoxiao was suppressed by Xia An in the show without any lens at all, it 's really pathetic! 】

[At that time, I still thought why He Xiaoxiao treat her like that, but now it seems that He Xiaoxiao is a silly elder sister with a straight talk ah!]

[Ha ha! Just Xia An, a useless flower vase who used substitute for fighting scene, still want to rub on the heat of "Return to Earth"? Dream it! Except for her face, everything else is dregs! ]

[Right ah! Xia An only has a pretty face. Without "Come on! Challenger!" She really is nothing. No acting skill, no drama. English? Ha ha! She certainly cannot speak ah!]

.............

Hahaha..finally. Sorry, overslept last night while editing.

Today's challenge: 70 comments, since today is a holiday.

The later you get 70 comments, the later I can post the chapter. That means I can relax more..hahah..So guys, chaiyok!!