Chapter 3 Part 15: Condensed Feelings

Your POV:

    The Student Council has been doing things without even asking the opinion of everyone else. The action that most frustrated the people in the dining hall was the fact that they had Gonta cover up the manhole.

    I was standing in the dining hall with everyone else as this matter was escalating quickly. The person most upset about the change was Kaito. He was trying to fight Angie on what was going on.
    Angie explained that this action was taken to get rid of the reminder we had to leave this school. She explained it as not wanting another situation to happen like the execution that almost happened to Kaede. Like the execution that Kirumi underwent, but survived because of what I did.
    "Damnit! She just does whatever she wants without even asking our opinions!" Kaito exclaimed angrily.
    "It certainly is important to hear everyone's opinion, but if we did, nothing would get done," Tsumugi explained in response, "that's why we just decided to obey the student council president! If it's Angie, then she'll make the right decision! She can hear Atua, after all!"
    'She can hear Atua, after all...' I thought.
    This was starting to upset me slightly. What proof was there that Angie could speak to a god? What proof was there that Atua even existed? If I didn't say anything, then everyone would have to suffer in silence... that was not what I wanted.
    "What proof do you have?" I asked, "what proof do you have that this so called "God" even exists?"
    The dining hall was silent. My words basically echoed through the area where we ate and socialized every morning.
    "Nyahahaha! The proof is that I can speak to him!" Angie exclaimed happily.
    "If you say that only you can speak to him... that makes no sense..." I muttered, "you have ideals you want to force on us, taking away our rights...and you use "Atua" to speak your mind."
    Angie was staring at me. She looked a little bit upset from what I said. She had a frown on her face.
    "If your god was real.... then why would we be here suffering? That doesn't make any sense. Nothing happened even when you and Himiko tried praying. The thing that happened was murder after that... I don't want to stomp on your ideals... but you shouldn't make everyone else bend to them either..." I explained.
    "You can believe what you want to, (y/n)... but that won't stop the student council..." Angie told me.
    Angie then proceeded to ignore what happened. What I just said. She decided to praise Tsumugi on her speech, and she gave her a hug.
    Angie thanked Tsumugi for her plain and simple service. Then Tsumugi asked if Atua had red eyes and black hair. Angie said that Atua whatever features she desired. Tsumugi was thrilled to have a god like that watching over her.
    When Angie released her from he hug, Tsumugi was drooling and had colorful bubbles around her. Angie brainwashed her once again. She wanted to meet him... and I didn't think this god existed.
    Soon enough, a certain question was brought up. "Why were we so upset about the manhole being covered?"
    They soon became more creepy. It seemed like they were wronging us and assuming we still wanted to escape through the manhole. We wanted to escape... but the manhole wouldn't be much of an option.
    We weren't going to give up on freedom, and the student council was angry at this. They wanted us to give up. They wanted us to submit.
    "You haven't given up?" Himiko asked.
    "You haven't given up?" Tenko asked.
    "Of course we haven't given up!" I exclaimed, "do you really think happiness is being trapped here? Do you really think we can just live with you guys trying to keep us from our dream of getting out of here? Do you really not care about our opinions that much!?"
    "(y/n) is right," Kaede said, "we can't give up just because something bad happened. We cannot give in. If we do, we just submit to this awful school."
    "If I'm still alive right here... right now, I never gave up. Not even once," Kirumi added.
    "That was a moving speech you had... but the student council cannot ignore this. It seems we must tighten our control," Keebo said.
    "Tighten...? Are you callin' me loose!?" Miu exclaimed.
    "You were in the computer room last nighttime yesterday, weren't you, Miu?" Tsumugi asked.
    "Eh? S-So what if I was!?" Miu exclaimed in response.
    "So was Maki and (y/n). They didn't go back to their dorms until way past nighttime," Tenko explained in response.
    "Shuichi...you too, right?" Gonta asked.
    "Y-Yeah..." Shuichi said in response.
    "Geez! This isn't good!" Angie explained, "if your life is in disarray, your mind and body will be, too."
    What was Angie getting at? That was what I was wondering. She seemed to be upset about how many people decide to go out at nighttime. All Shuichi, Maki, and I were doing was training. Nothing more...
    "Atua is right... We must forbid everyone but student council from walking at nighttime," Angie said happily.
    My eyes were widened in shock as people started to freak out. According to Angie, as long as everyone wants to leave, then it is unacceptable for people to wander around during nighttime.
    It was blatantly unfair to everyone aside from the student council. The student council didn't want to leave anymore, according to Angie. Their reasoning was food, clothes, shelter, friends, and that God.
    It was upsetting that they thought this. What's wrong with having the freedom of choice. We were basically forced to do nothing and just sit here. Some people, like Kaito wouldn't have it. Kaito had dreams to follow... and he couldn't make them a reality in this damn school.
    Soon enough, I heard the infamous slogan the Monokubs said every time they entered the same room we were in. The four remaining Monokubs appeared after the slogan was said. There was still no sign of Monokuma. The first question to be asked was "are you fighting?".
    The other three Monokubs were too scared to even disagree with the green Monokub. They didn't want to say that we were all fighting.
Monophanie tried explaining it as some sort of friendly fight. I just didn't know what they meant by 'fighting'. We weren't getting physical. This was just a verbal argument.
It was told to them that we were all busy. The question being asked was the matter on why they were here. That was what we were asking.
The green Monokub explained that he wanted us to get even closer with each other. This was kind of a bit weird. There's the student council, trying to take control, and there's the rest of the party being effected by this. And then Monodam is telling us he wants us to be closer with each other.
It was soon revealed why they came. A Flashback Light was revealed in the arms of Monodam. This Flashback Light held the purpose to restore a memory so we could be closer. It was some sort of plan thing they decided to make up, which made me nervous.
Angie requested to see the Flashback Light. After saying that, she forcefully grabbed the Flashback Light from Monodam and...
A crashing sound was heard throughout the dining hall. The sound of glass breaking invader our ears. Before our eyes, the Flashback Light was on the floor, being stomped on by Angie in a matter of seconds.
I felt anger boil inside of me. She has been dictating what we can and can't do... and now we had the chance to get a memory back.... and she took that away too. It was just angering to know that we had a chance, and it was forcefully ripped away from us.
This was another red flag to me on what the student council was doing. They couldn't just control us like this forever. At some point we had to take charge. It would cost us more memories on why we were here. I needed to know how I got here and why. Why couldn't they at least try and let us have our memories. It was that impactful on me that I couldn't even look straight at Angie as she destroyed the light.
    Angie continued to relentlessly stomp on the Flashback Light, making the green Monokub cry out in shock. I didn't think he was expecting this to happen.
    "Nyaha! The student council has decided that we will not use Flashback Lights anymore, "Angie explained with a smile.
    "What!?" Monotaro exclaimed, "wh-why!?"
    "Because Flashback Lights only restore our memories of the outside world," Angie explained, "but we don't need those memories anymore. We realize now that we don't belong in the outside world... We belong here, at the Ultimate Academy..."
    'We don't belong in the outside world?' I thought.
    This was what my mind was dwelling on. This particular phrase Angie said. How could we not belong in the outside world. Why didn't we belong in the outside world. None of it made senses.
    Everyone is supposed to have a chance at happiness. Everyone is supposed to have a purpose in the world... but what Angie told us basically told us that were useless to the world. I was used to the phrase of being useless, so a bitter feeling was in my body.
    The Monokubs were nervous about what just happened. Monodam was asked about the situation by the other four... but he just ran away. Soon enough, the other cubs followed, leaving us all in confusion on what just happened. Angie was the only one to speak in the situation, telling out her classic goodbye.
    "A-Angie...what are you doing!?" Shuichi exclaimed.
    "What the heck did you just do!?" Kaede exclaimed as well.
    "We could've remembered something about the funeral or the Ultimate Hunt!" Kiyo exclaimed angrily.
    "There's no reason to remember all that. We're not returning to the outside world," Angie said happily.
    "...Yeah, it pointless now," Gonta told us.
    There were some people starting to show more of their true colors about this situation. Specifically, Shuichi, Kaede, Kiyo, Kaito, Rantaro, and I. Rantaro and I didn't like this from the start... and the other three must've been suffering in silence. I was happy though. They were finally seeing why this truly is a bad idea. Kaito was at least more verbal when he was trying to defend the others too scared to speak up.
    Kaito was saying that they went too far. He was saying that Angie went too far. Even if they wanted to end this killing game, they went too far. Angie told him to take it up with Atua I response to his words. It was very rude. That was her blowing him off.
    Soon enough, Kokichi brought up a chilling topic that has been out asleep for awhile. It was the avenue of discussion yesterday.
    "Geez, I don't think you're sorry at all," Kokichi explained, "so, do you have you have a plan for the "you-know-what"?"
    "You mean the resurrection ritual!?" Angie exclaimed in response, "oh, we have a plan for that!"
   This now was about the resurrection we were talking about yesterday. They apparently finally found a plan for the resurrection. This made me very nervous.
"Wh-What!?" Kaito exclaimed, his face looking freaked out.
"What are you planning?" Kirumi asked.
"Just a necessary precaution. Once we get back the one we lost, our lives will be more fulfilling," Angie explained.
"A necessary precaution?" Rantaro asked in response.
"Ummm... What if we get another time limit motive, like the one that almost got Rantaro killed?" Angie asked, "shouldn't we have a sacrifice prepared, just in case?"
My eyes widened in response to what she said. This wasn't okay... this just wasn't. I felt my body start to tremble at her words... a sacrifice....
    Someone to basically kill against their own will. That was what the sacrifice would be. It seemed like she only wanted to resurrect Ryoma to use him as a sacrifice to be killed again.
    Everyone eventually figured that fact out as the words about this "so called plan" spread around the room. Shuichi, Maki... Kiyo mentioned that this is a cruel plan for someone who wants to end the killing game. I didn't want Ryoma to be used as a sacrifice like this. Angie can't just try to bring someone back just to kill them again... it's inhumane to do that.
    Angie explained that life wasn't all smiles, and cruel decisions had to be made. She said if we listen to Atua, we will still be happy. That wouldn't be true. We'd have to sacrifice Ryoma if that book brings him back...
    All of the student council was saying that Atua was absolute. Kaito was getting worse, yelling that that book was a motive for the killing game. That fact was true, but Kaito was getting worse and worse. What is he so upset over? I needed to find out one way or another, but now wasn't the time.
    Kokichi soon asked a very chilling question to the girl behind the student council. I wondered why he'd even ask this. Shouldn't he know the answer? The only one dead is Ryoma.
    "By the way, who do you plan on resurrecting?" Kokichi asked.
    "If Rantaro actually died that day, we would choose to resurrect him. He is not a convicted murderer," Angie explained, "but since Ryoma is the only one dead, we have to go with him. It really can be that way sometimes..."
    My eyes widened slightly. They would've planned on using him as a sacrifice.... that scared me. If he actually died, and I managed to get him back with this book... he'd be the one being sacrificed again. I didn't want that to happen to him. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I need to protect Ryoma's wellbeing and safety too. I can't let them sacrifice someone. That goes against of my ideals. It go against everything. Ryoma deserved better than to be used this way. Despite him killing the Mafia... he deserved a chance no matter what. He wanted to survive with us...
    "Oh my, it's already so late. I need to get going now," Angie explained, "I must pray to Atua and begin preparations for the ritual."
    "Nyeh...you're right. It's time to pray to handsome Atua," Himiko replied.
    "Well then, let's go," Tenko told Himiko.
    "Nyahahaha! Bye-onara!" Angie exclaimed.
    With that, the members of the student council left the dining hall, leaving us all in shock from what they just revealed. It was honestly shocking to hear that they wanted to end the killing game, yet they'd sacrifice the life of someone that planned to resurrect. I had to some how get that book and save Ryoma myself...
"She acts like she's carrying out Atua's will, but this is her will, isn't it?" Maki asked.
"Even so, we cannot defy her right now. Extreme faith is frightening indeed," Kiyo explained.
"Then, it's an all-out war between the student council! Six versus six! We can win this!" Kokichi exclaimed, "also, we have the assassin on our side! Let's have her kill them nice and quick!"
"Kokichi, we have to solve this peacefully," Rantaro explained, "plus you're asking for a trial and for Maki to be executed. We can't kill anyone."
"Sure, it'd better great if we could solve this peacefully, but I don't hear anyone coming up with a plan to do so," Kokichi explained, "...what about you Kaito? You've been quiet this whole time. I bet you have some great ideas."
When I looked at Kaito, he looked terrible. He was sweating profusely and looking down. He looked traumatized about something, but I didn't know what it was. He looked up at Kokichi with the same expression on his face. He wasn't doing so well. I needed to help him out somehow. If only he wasn't so prideful about everything...
"Huh? You say something?" Kaito asked with that concerning appearance.
"Uh-oh... *Someone* was zoning out," Kokichi said.
Something really didn't seem right. Kaito normally wouldn't act this way, so something must've happened. It didn't stop the fact that I was worried about him. We did need to get some ideas.
I walked up to Maki, and she wondered if there was any way for both sides to be able to understand one another. I honestly thought that was a good idea. Maki mentioned that they wouldn't listen, so she asked if she could *remove* someone.
A dark look was on her face when she asked this, so I knew what she meant. I obviously stopped her because killing wasn't the answer to this problem. We needed a way to get to them without killing anyone. This might be a bit difficult.
Miu seemed thrilled at the plans for the student council. As long as it wasn't her, she'd be happy with whoever which kind of scared me. I glared at Miu because of what she said. That scared her right away, so she stayed quiet.
Next, I walked up to Kaito. He was the one I was most concerned about. He needed help.
"Hey Kaito, are you alright?" I asked, "tell me what's wrong. Are you feeling sick?"
"O-Oh, it's nothing. I just feel a chill is all..." Kaito muttered in response, "if I rub some spit on it, it'll feel better."
"...Rib spit on what, exactly?" Maki asked in response.
"A-Anyway...there's no such thing as resurrecting the dead," Kaito explained, "th-there's no way...it's just no possib—damnit...no. I can't stop these chills!"
I was starting to think that he was afraid of the resurrection and what would happen. I was starting to get why he was acting the way he was acting. He might be scared of ghosts.
Kaito soon left for his dorm room on unsteady feet. I wondered what was going on with him. He might've been getting sick, or he's consumed in a fear. Kokichi decided to joke around about saying that he was possessed or something. I didn't exactly buy it. He then said he was starting to worry which surprised me.
    "You seem to be enjoying this Kokichi..." I muttered.

    We all soon headed back to our dorm rooms. Angie told me to give up, but I wasn't going to do that. It seemed to be about 10:00 am in the morning, so I got to work on what I was going to do.
    I took a piece of paper and a pen. I let out a few deep breaths. My hand was shaking slightly as well.
    "I can't go back now..." I muttered.
    I started to write on the paper at that moment.

    "Dear Rantaro,
    Please meet me at the pool area at noon. There's something important I want to tell you. If you want to know what it is, please come to the pool, Love (y/n)"

    When the note was finished, I grabbed a little bit of tape, and proceeded to walk out of my dorm. I walked over to Rantaro's door, taping the note onto his door before knocking on the door. I ran back to my dorm room before he could see me.

??? POV:

    I watched as (y/n) put a note up on Rantaro's Door. She knocked on the door loudly so I ran up to the door to see the note.
    When I read it, I let a smile form on my lips.
    "She's going to the pool at noon! This is perfect!" I exclaimed.

Rantaro's POV:

    I heard someone knock on my door. I sighed lightly as I walked up and opened the door. There was no one there, but there was a note on my door. I took the note down to read it.

    "Dear Rantaro,
    Please meet me at the pool area at noon. There's something important I want to tell you. If you want to know what it is, please come to the pool, Love (y/n)"

    I was slightly shocked. I didn't expect (y/n) to write me a note. I knew exactly what to do.
    "I guess I have no time then. I'll meet up with her," I told myself.

Your POV:

    I couldn't believe that I actually did it. I was going to confess to Rantaro at the pool area. I was both anxious and excited about it. I smiled lightly.
    I yawned slightly. I felt a little bit tired from the conversation earlier.
    "I might as well take a little nap..." I muttered to myself.
    That was what I did. I laid down on my bed and slept for about an hour and a half. Soon, I woke up noticing the time, and I went to go get ready.
    I brushed my hair, and I straightened my outfit up. This was it. There was no going back from now on. I had to do this. I wrote the letter and delivered it. There truly was no going back.
    I happily made my way from the dorm to the pool. I was still scared because I was pretty sure he was going to reject me once I told him my feelings. I had to hell him though. If I didn't tell him, my feelings would continue to fester. That was the truth.
    Soon enough, I made it to the pool. I smiled lightly when I got there.
    "I really hope he says yes..." I muttered.
    I looked at the water with a sigh. It must've been about 11:56 am at that point. I wanted to get there early so I could be there when he got there.

    My eyes widened when I felt something hit the back of my neck. The world around me spun as my eyes closed. Darkness evaded my vision, but something kept my body upright.
"What...happened?" I thought.
My body slumped finally passing out for good, not knowing who or what was done to me...

Third Person POV:

    "Atua is going to be so happy to meet you!" Angie exclaimed, holding (y/n)'s unconscious body.
    Angie was at the pool before (y/n) was with materials. She filled a bucket with cement and water from the storage room. She grabbed rope from the storage room as well to use.
As (y/n) was unconscious, Angie loosely tied the rope to (y/n)'s leg. She loosely tied it so there wouldn't be a mark on her.
She threw (y/n) into the water. She threw in the cement afterwards, smiling as she saw the unconscious girl sink into the water.
She left a note near the pool. This note was the last stage of the plan. A forged suicide note. That's what she had to leave before she could.
"Goodbye (y/n)," Angie said, before trotting out of the doors to the pool.

When I mean big stuff was going to happen, it happened. You all finally got some action. I left it at a cliffhanger to make you guys anticipate the next chapter.
The fan art competition will go on till Tomorrow because I'm releasing this one early. I hope you all enjoy the chapter, and I'll see you all next week!- CRUSIFIXdroid