Chapter 5 Part 30: Investigating for a Hidden Route

Your POV:

I found out a few seconds ago that Kokichi knew what he was going to do to me now. He knew how he was going to use me as a motive, but I had no idea how he was going to do it.
Sweat started to roll down my face as I thought about what he said, and the smirk he gave while he delivered that line. Kokichi was still leaned down towards me as he saw my reaction.
"Woooow, my beloved~!" Kokichi exclaimed in a mocking tone, "you look veeeeery nervous right now! I wonder what the reason for that is? Is it because I have a plan, and you don't even know what that plan is?"
Kokichi was definitely mocking me like he usually did. I knew he was going to try and plan something with me since he got me here. He was going the extra mile by not telling me how he was going to use me. He knew that would give him the advantage.
It was hard for me to even tell what Kokichi could plan. I was in the dark about what he could do. All I could do was either hypothesize or guess what he was going to try. Aside from that, I knew nothing on what he was truly planning, and he made sure to make himself not give anything away.
"In all honesty, I wish I could tell you, but I have reason to suspect you would try and tell someone to try and save yourself," Kokichi explained, "nee-heehee~! I'm not going to give you the opportunity to create a plan yourself, so I'm not going to tell you anything. Not what I'm planning, or when I'm going to put the plan in action. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually, though."
As Kokichi told me that he wasn't going to tell me what he was planning on doing with me, his tone was upbeat and happy. He was entertained by the fact that he wasn't going to tell me anything, insisting that I could figure it out eventually on my own. Kokichi seemed to actually think that I could somehow talk to someone at will. I never told him that I even had a conversation with Maki, but that was because our conversation ended before he got to that secret room.
I couldn't help but have a distressed look on my face when I realized that Kokichi was serious about not telling me anything. I couldn't plan for what he was trying to do. I couldn't do anything about it. I was sure that whenever Kokichi decided to put his plan for me into action, I would find out exactly what he was planning.
"Don't give me that look, my beloved," Kokichi said with feigned sorrow, "you don't need to know what I plan on doing with you. You are a hostage after all. You have no say in what I can't or can't do."
(Just like how the Supreme Court shouldn't try to dictate what women can or can't do with their bodies.)
     I was silent in response to Kokichi's words. I knew he was right in terms of what he was going to do. Kokichi didn't have any obligation to tell me what he was planning. He was in charge, so I knew he was capable of attacking everyone if I didn't try to resist in some way.
     I knew Kokichi hasn't done anything to the others, which was the bright side in this crazy situation. I knew however that could change. Kokichi  lied to me about even considering sparing the others, and that was a tactic he used to get me to talk. Just like the issue for my well being... I had no idea what Kokichi was going to plan for my classmates and friends.
    Reality was good at hitting people when they least expected it. The reality of this situation was that Kokichi had a plan to keep the others from helping me, and Kokichi most likely also had a plan for dealing with everyone. The worst part was I knew I couldn't do anything about it. A tense, dreadful feeling was in my body, and it got worse. It was a sense of impending doom, and I couldn't try to plan something against it.
    "Nee-heehee~!" Kokichi's laughed, "I will tell you this, my beloved, you will know when the plan starts. You won't know now, but you will find out soon."
     I don't know what it was about the words that came from his mouth, but my heart beat started to accelerate as sweat started to form droplets on my forehead. I could see that my body was starting to tremble in sheer anxiety of what was going to happen.
    I didn't know what was going to happen, but if it wasn't somehow stopped... I feared that everyone would die, just like the nightmare I had. I couldn't let that happen, but I didn't know how I could prevent a plan I knew nothing about. All I could do was wait...