Chapter 2 Part 2: Discovering the Rest of the New Areas

Your POV:

Everyone went pokerfaced after I asked them if they wanted to watch any anime with me. I was smiling like I did nothing wrong, but sweat started to roll down my face.
    "Um... (y/n)... now's not the time to watch anime..." Shuichi muttered.
"But there's always time to watch anime!" I exclaimed in response.
I noticed a shorter cosplay blade. It was most likely a dagger. I walked over to it picking it up, being very dramatic about picking it up.
"If there's no time for anime...." I trailed.
Before I said the next line, I went onto my knees, pointing the fake dagger at my neck. It was a reference to the third episode of one of the anime's I loved when I was younger. What's the fun in revealing what it was though?
"Then I need to DIEEEEE!" I exclaimed in response.
After that, I couldn't even seem to make a straight face. It was too funny to me. I started giggling like a child.
The three other people in the room were making very sulked in and confused faces, most likely not getting the reference I was making. It was a funny reaction to say the least, but we had to move on.
"You guys are no fun..." I muttered, "we should move on though."
    We wandered around, discovering Kirumi's Lab, Gonta's Lab, Ryoma's Lab, and Maki's Lab.
    The thing that confused me while investigating this area was the fact that Maki wouldn't let any of us near her lab. We couldn't even go in to take a look. Her face always dawned that harsh stare. It was like she was hiding something. Something very big.
    We took a look inside of the labs in the area, Kirumi's having a fancy table with a fake family, cleaning tools, and more maid stuff. Gonta's Lab had a forestry kind of look to it, having butterflies flying in the lab. Specimens were on the wall, as more of a way to identify different bugs. Ryoma's Lab was basically a tennis court. It had a machine that was constantly serving tennis balls, waiting for a certain Ultimate to play. There was obviously a net.
Ryoma even revealed to us that there was a bathroom in there. Miu who was in the lab decided to make a snarky comment, which gifted her a glare from Ryoma. It kinda served her right.
We left the second floor after discovering the labs there. There were three more places to unlock. We made our way to the first floor.
"I feel like something was missing on the wall on the first floor," I muttered, " the ancient passport could be for this area. I hope I'm right."
We went to the area that was after the caged door that lead to the hallway of the gym. I started to look around the vegetation covered walls to see if I was right. We witnessed Himiko a wall. There were three things on the wall, shaped as the passport. The middle one wasn't filled in though. Perhaps she noticed it.
    "My Magic is reacting..." Himiko muttered.
    "Magic?" I asked in response.
    "There's something around here... There's no mistake..." Himiko muttered in response.
    Shuichi placed the Ancient passport in the middle of the other two, the place where one wasn't there. After it was added, the wall began to crumble. The wall came crashing down suddenly, revealing a new corridor.
    This corridor has more of a castle and medieval eel. The walls and floor were made of a stone you'd see in a medieval room castle. I was guessing that Monokuma wanted to make this place look like a dungeon. A castle dungeon.
    Our group hesitantly walked down the halls, seeming slightly freaked out due to the look of the hallway. We turned left at a corner and there was a strange looking door.
    This door was blue in color and it had what looked like some sort of magic circle with a strawberry in the center. This was most likely Himiko's Lab since it was magic related.
    We opened the door, and walked in seeing many things that related to magic tricks. There were also stones based on some spiritual stuff. Looking around this area would be interesting.

Kokichi's POV:

    I made my way over to the male restroom on the first floor, near the dining hall. When I got inside of the bathroom, I opened the storage closet, revealing a secret passage to get to the area behind the hidden door. I walked down the staircase, and went through the narrow halls, and eventually opened the door to reveal my area.
    "Motherkuma. I need some information," I told the robotic bear head connected to the *infamous* Monokuma making machine.
    "What is it?" the machine replied.
    "What the hell happened yesterday. Rantaro is supposed to be dead, yet he's still alive!" I exclaimed angrily.
    "I have no idea. There was nothing weird on the surveillance during the time before the trial," Motherkuma replied.
    I impatiently tapped my foot with my arms crossed. I could've went down here at nighttime, but that would've been risky considering it was after a supposed death.
    "Do you have any important information?" I asked, getting really ticked off on finding nothing.
    "Yes actually. (y/n), (l/n) and Rantaro Amami were in the library late last night, but the connection was abruptly cut off. The same thing happened today when (y/n) (l/n), Rantaro Amami were with Shuichi Saihara and Kaede Akamatsu in the Ultimate Pianist Lab," Motherkuma explained in response.
    "Is that so?" I replied, a smirk forming on his lips.
    I knew for a fact that something was going on. Something was used to cut the camera surveillance of the rooms (y/n) were in. I knew I most likely had the *how*, but I now need the *what*. I needed to know what caused Rantaro to live. An investigation would be in order. An investigation that will reveal all of the blind spots to me.