Exposed

I'm sorry if I have to tell this to you through a text message. I know I should wait and talk to you in person but I don't have the strength to face you.

I understand why you need some time alone to think. I know you only wanted my happiness more than anything else. You always put my happiness first before you. Please know that I appreciate that. But in the end, you only need to choose between leaving me or staying with me. And I don't want you to go through that decision.

Tae, you've been an incredibly nice, loving and the most caring person I've ever met. You accepted me for who I am. You accepted my son as your own. You never judged me nor think of me as a lowly person. Thank you. I could not ask for more.

But things are just getting complicated. You have carried my burdens and baggage and I don't want you to carry more. You have given me everything but I only gave you pains and disappointments. You deserve better. You deserve the world.

I love you Taehyung. I know I told you not to leave me and I'm sorry if I am the one leaving now. I don't want to hurt you more. I just want you to move on and be happy. You're young and you have a very good future ahead of you.

Thank you for loving me. All I want right now is to have peace of mind. I'm going home. Probably, by the time you opened your phone, I am away. I left not because I don't love you. I left because I love you and I don't want to cause you and your brother anymore conflict. I don't want to add any more weight on your shoulders because you have carried and endured too much.

Please, always remind Soobin that appa loves him more than anyone or anything in this world. And please, let Jungkook have his son as well. He deserves him too. Please don't hate each other and love each other even more. I am at peace knowing that I left a piece of me to both of you.

I love you Taehyung and I always will.

And another message came in and it's from Yoongi.

Taehyung! I don't know why you turn your fucking phone off but Jin isn't home yet. He's been out since this morning and it's 4 pm! I'm starting to worry because he's not well and he left his phone here.

Taehyung's office chair fell on the floor as he shoves it, running his way out of his office. He said he just needs some time and he planned to go back home tonight but he's not expecting that Jin will be leaving like that.

He starts to blame himself as he presses the elevator button. Thinking if he doesn't leave and just chose to understand Jin, maybe it will not turn this worse.

Yoongi texted Jungkook as well to ask if Jin is still there. But Jungkook informed him that Jin left at 10 a.m. He is angry for leaving Jin alone.

Jungkook and Taehyung found themselves in the lobby of Taehyung's apartment. As soon as they get inside the elevator, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the collar.

"What the fuck did you do to Jin?" Jungkook growled at the younger and Taehyung looks terrified by the way Jungkook treated him. "Why did you leave him last night? This is all your fault!"

"What do you want me to do? Be happy that you're the father of his son?! That he loves you more than me? Is that what you wanted to hear?" Taehyung's eye turned teary as he stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook released Taehyung. "He already let me go so don't you dare tell that to me."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He got it. Jin met with him. "Did he meet with you?"

Jungkook chose not to answer. The pain is still fresh and it feels like it's going to linger in him.

The elevator opens and they both run to Taehyung's apartment. They found Yoongi and Hoseok looking after Soobin.

"I called him for help. I don't know how to change diapers." Yoongi whines looking cranky.

"Why did you let him leave?" Taehyung asked.

"Can we stop pointing fingers? He said his tests will come out today. He went to his doctor." Yoongi answered.

"Doctor? So he's really sick?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"He has hyperacidity." Taehyung glared back.

"Hyperacidity? What kind of stupidity was that?"

"Don't call me stupid!"

"His eyes are yellow it's not hyperacidity!" Jungkook yelled.

"His eyes are not yellow and don't yell at me! You know nothing! Where are you when he's suffering?"

Jungkook walks over to Taehyung and Taehyung did not move. He waited for Jungkook as he gritted his teeth. It looks like they are going to punch each other anytime.

"You don't know our story," Jungkook muttered. His hand already formed a fist.

"And you don't know our story either."

"Jin has cancer!" Yoongi yelled to both of them.

Taehyung and Jungkook both looked at Yoongi. Hoseok made his way to one of the bedrooms with Soobin in his arms. He doesn't want the child to hear the arguments in that room.

The atmosphere turned gloomy.

"H-how did you know about that?" Taehyung looks nervous. This is why Jin doesn't want to go to the doctor. He doesn't want him to know his real illness.

"He told me. He already has it even before he gave birth."

Taehyung holds on to the backrest of the couch as he everything sinks in. How can he be so insensitive? He is too busy pleasing Jin that he forgot to be perceptive about Jin's physical well being. He now understands why Jin requested for an emergency c-section

"He has stomach cancer. So both of you, fuck off and find a way so he can get treatment as soon as possible. It's not an ordinary hyperacidity and heartburn like what he's insisting to you Taehyung. Can you both forget your differences and just rush to him? Your bickerings are so childish." Yoongi rolled his eyes. He's angry about how Taehyung and Jungkook are fighting when Jin needs help.

"I'm going to Busan tonight," Jungkook said, turning his back away and is about to get out but Taehyung grabbed his arm.

"I will come. I'll pack my things. I will come with you."