Complex

Seokjin

I felt his hot hand gripped on my wrist before pulling me in a tight embrace. He buries his head on the crook of my neck.

"Please don't leave. Stay with me tonight." Taehyung whispered.

I don't know what to say or to feel. Just last night, I wanted to end everything before I fall deeper for him. But the other half of me wants him. And that other half is stronger than the other.

But how about Jungkook?

I am honestly confused.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Okay. Just stay in bed. I will cook. You need to eat and take medicine. Rest for a while." I said softly against his ear.

He looked in my eyes. His eyes filled with sadness. I don't know, but that's how I feel and how I see it. "Don't leave?" He asked again as if he's pleading.

I smiled. "I won't. But I have to call my manager first. I am already paid for today's work. So for now, better stay in bed and I will bring your food later."

I pulled his hand and guide him to a room with an open door. I assumed to be his bedroom. He did not complain. He went in before I turned my back around and headed to the kitchen.

My phone keeps on blinking while I wait for the soup to boil. I know it's Jungkook but I chose to ignore. Just looking at his name, my heart wanted to burst in pain.

I have to admit, I believed his words. They were carefully said and thought about. I almost believed that he really likes me. How stupid I am to believe when I am the one who keeps on reminding him he is my client and that's how it's going to be.

But now, I am drowning in false hopes. I thought Jungkook's feelings are real. If Yoongi did not tell me, I would probably be hoping for nothing. Hoping that his admiration will turn into love. I'm glad that my crazy imagination ended sooner than expected. Or else, I will end up crying in pain.

I prepared Taehyung's food in a tray, together with juice, water, and medicine. I'm glad their medicine cabinet is complete of first aid.

He is snoring softly when I went inside his room. I have to tap his arm a number of times before he finally wakes up.

"Food is ready," I said, almost a whisper. It took him a while before he finally sits down. "You need to eat."

I placed the tray on his lap and I crawled beside him. Placing my phone on his bed.

"Your manager allowed you to be absent?" He asked. He started to eat. I saw how he struggle to swallow.

"I'm not calling him yet. Maybe later." I looked at the clock and it's 8 pm. I'm sure Jungkook is already annoyed. And I don't have plans of calling Hoseok.

"Someone's calling you," Taehyung said looking at the blinking screen of my phone.

Hoseok. Shit! Jungkook informed him.

I pick my phone up and climb down the bed. "My manager. I'll take it. Excuse me."

I went out of his bedroom before answering the call.

"Hob - "

"Where the hell are you?!" He yelled. I can imagine his looks while saying that.

"At a friend's house."

"The fuck?! Are you crazy? Mr. Jeon is looking for you! Why don't you answer his calls? He's an important client Jin!"

Important? How about my feelings?

"He's getting married Hobi," I said so lazily. I don't even know why I need to say that.

"And so? It's none of your business. Your job is to strip for him or sleep with him whatever you both agreed to do. You don't have the right to meddle or to question anything about his personal life!"

I went silent. Hobi is right.

"Oh wait! Don't tell me you're with those two young guys who went here last night?"

"Two guys?" I asked.

"Oh gosh, Jin! Are you with them? Say no, say no!"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Who are they?"

"Young boys. Maybe the same age as yours. They were probably in one of the stag party you went to. I offered them a stripper but they declined. Gosh, Jin! You only danced to five clients before Mr. Jeon and all of them wants you again! You're a treasure to our club!"

"Anyway, going back to Mr. Jeon, go to his apartment now. Call him. Tell him about your whereabouts! You're already paid! He's paying a lot for you so better give his money worth."

"I know. It's just that, I felt guilty sleeping with someone about to get married."

Lies.

"That's bullshit! You stripped to a couple of married males! Grind your ass on their dicks. And now you will tell me that? Get your ass off your friend's house and meet Mr. Jeon! Don't give me problems Jin."

"I can't. My friend is really sick. Don't worry, I will call Mr. Jeon."

"You better do! It's not your job to take care of a sick person. You're a stripper, not a nurse! Tell me when you arrived at his apartment. Jin, no feelings involved. It's none of your business if he's getting married. I'm reminding you, don't fall in love with a client. I hope I'm clear."

Without waiting for my answer, he hanged the call.

And yes. I'm only a stripper. I'm not allowed to fall in love with a client. Truth hurts. Truth sucks sometimes. Sometimes, all the time.

You're getting married.

That's the only message I sent to Mr. Jeon before turning my phone off and put it inside my backpack. I don't want to talk to him tonight. I want my heart and mind to rest for a while.

I'm wondering about the two guys who were looking for me at the club last night. Young guys. I don't have young clients. The youngest was Mr. Jeon's group. The rest are old males.

I went back inside Taehyung's bedroom and I shrieked when I found him standing beside the door.

He did not say anything. He just stood there. Staring at me. His face is inscrutable. The sudden feeling of shame comes rushing through my veins. The two young guys Hoseok talked about. Could it be?

Tears form in the corner of my eyes. His eyes are full of anxiousness and despair. He's looking at me with concern. Those eyes are full of questions.

"I know Jin." He said. Three words and it feels like cold water is being poured over my head.

Taehyung holds my hands. Rubbing them with his thumb. His eyes never leaving mine. "I don't care if you stripped in front of him. It doesn't make you a lesser person for me. But please, make it the last."

His tone is begging. Asking for my confirmation. Assurance that I will not go back to that job. The tears that I am trying to hold back fell. The lump in my throat feels like growing.

"Tae..." I called in a whisper. I stammered. "I... I'm not just a stripper. I'm a... I'm a whore. I'm having sex with him."

"Then make love with me." He said in an instant. His hands tightened on my hands. "I don't want sex Jin. I want you to make love with me."