Whereabouts

🔞

Jungkook

8:30 pm

I'm waiting for Ken to arrive. I thought late would mean an hour late. I know his time for me is 9 pm onwards but I requested the last time we met that I want it from 6 pm to 7 am the next day. But he's 2 and half hours late now.

Buzzzz

I stood up to get the door. I'm not expecting for anyone today apart from him.

"Good evening!" He greeted with a smile on his face. I walk on the side to let him pass before I close the door.

"Who's with you?" I know I sounded a little angry but the truth, I am annoyed.

He looked at me first. Perhaps, he wanted to find out if I know something. His whereabouts? Maybe.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I can see the anxiousness in his eyes.

I smirked. I know he knows exactly what I am talking about. I pulled him by the waist, tucking his hair behind his ear. "Who's that guy who pulled you inside Spire Condo?"

His body tensed. Maybe, or for sure, he's not expecting that I saw him earlier. But he knows how to play. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

"Is my daddy jealous?" Work mode on. I like him when he's talking so seductively.

"I thought I said it clearly that I want you exclusively for me. Is my baby boy playing fire with somebody else?" I made sure that he can feel the dominance in my voice.

He brushes his index finger on my lips, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head, my ear closer to his mouth. "I don't need somebody else. Your hot cock is enough to put me on fire daddy."

I can't deny it. I'm so turned on by his dirty talking. I lick the crook of his neck causing him to moan softly in my ear. "Did he fuck you?"

He giggled and stared at me. "Seriously, he is my schoolmate. We hang out together. I am friends with lots of men and women in school. It's normal, I guess? He is not a client. I am staying true to my word. I will work exclusively for you."

"Is he the reason why you don't want me to pick you up?" I started to give him a peck on his chin slowly going down to his neck.

"A schoolmate is different from my daddy right here. As I said, I am working for you. Exclusively." He made sure that he said each word clearly. I'm just making sure that I am getting what I paid for.

But, I think I just said that I want to know him more. I'm confused. I don't want him to be just my sex buddy. I want him more than that.

"Ken..." I called but it came out as a needy moan. His fingers started to unbutton my pants while he captures my lips with gentle kisses.

"If you keep on calling my name that way, I won't able to stop myself from ravishing your dick." He whispered as he began to trace the shape of my clothed member with his finger.

"I can't imagine sharing you with anyone Ken. I want you to be mine alone. Just mine." I groped his ass making him squeal.

He looked at my lips as his gaze slowly goes up to my eyes. He licks his lips with his eyes teasing my own. "I'm hungry daddy. I want to eat you." He said so sultrily and I lost it.

I grabbed his head and ravaged his lips, kissing him fervently. Pulling his top and tossing it to the floor.

He pulled me towards the sofa and push me down to sit. He leaned his head down, stared at me and whispered against my lips. "I love it when you're hard."

He kneeled in front of me and pull my boxers down. Making me naked from the waist down. "I want you to watch me suck you." He smirked as he licks the slit of my cock, pressing his tongue into it making me arch my back.

Ken is really good at this. I still remember the way he sucked me off while I'm driving, I nearly wrecked my car.

I grabbed his head when he put the head of my cock inside his mouth, sucking it and twirling his tongue around the tip. I love how his plump lips wrapped around my member. His eyes watching so intensely at my reactions.

I bite on my lower lip as he slowly buries my cock inside his mouth. Feeling his soft lips and tongue sliding on my length. I have no ability to focus right now. All I can feel is a pure pleasure from the doll sucking me off right now.

My whole body tenses when he slowly takes my cock out, gently grazing his teeth on the head. "Oh fuckk!" I growled as I watch him put my cock back inside his mouth.

I grunt and groan, making lewd sounds as he sucks my cock, bobbing his head up and down, hollowing his cheeks as he sucks the head of my cock, making a pop sound and burying it again so easily deep inside his throat.

Running my fingers on my damp hair, my cock pulsates as I feel the spasms building inside me. His insatiable and animalistic sucking just put me on the edge. I grabbed his head and unconsciously thrust my hip up, he whined as my cock hits the back of his throat. The vibrations from his moans made me lost it.

He pulls my cock out of his mouth, he slowly kisses, licks and caresses it with his lips, tongue, and mouth while his hand moves up and down my shaft. His fingers rubbing on the head. "Look into my eyes while you cum, baby."

That's it. He tilts his head slightly backward as I explode on his mouth. I watch as my cum drips down in his throat, on his tongue and some on his chin, his neck down to his chest. I've never been pleasured in my life. This beautiful human being is driving me insane.

Pulling him up, I position him on the couch, his arms on the backrest and his knees on the seat, pulling his pants and boxers down. He helped me remove it and thrown it on the floor and bend over again. I grab the lube from the table and rub some on my fingers. I spread his ass cheeks with my hands, squeezing them as I bury my tongue inside his hole.

He breathes in as I slide two fingers inside him. Flexing and twisting it while I flick my tongue inside him. Excitement building inside me. His soft moans are music to my ears. Raw, and candid but intense.

Pouring a handful of lube on his hole, I pour some on my hand and rub it on my cock. Aligning the head to his hole, I slowly ease myself into him. Feeling as his tight hole tightened around my girth.

He whimpered. He buried his face and while his hands gripped tightly on the backrest of the sofa. "Oh god..." He breathes out as he looks back to meet my eyes.

"Slow and easy. Rough and hard. I will fuck you however you like, beautiful." Growling at him, my hands tightly gripping on the curve of his small waist.

"I want you to fuck me hard, daddy." He sounds like pleading for me to move.

"I'm going to wear you out." I pulled my cock up to the head and slammed it back in. Ken cried out as his body moves forward of the impact.

He grabbed my forearm as I begin to fuck him, pulling and slamming inside him. He keeps on talking dirty to me making me thrust into him at a rapid pace.

He screamed out my name as he cum on the couch, his whole body quivers. He writhes and moans as waves of pleasure filled up his whole body. His hole clench and unclench around my cock. I thrust faster and deeper into him. Pulling his body as I pound my hips towards him. I can feel it building up again. After several more thrusts, I came inside him. Filling him up with my cum.

***

A/N:

It all starts here 🤦‍♀️