Guilt

"I'm sorry sir but Mr. Jeon don't want to receive any more visitors today. He will be out of the office at 6 pm for a family dinner." The secretary said as Yoongi insists on talking to Jungkook.

"Listen, Miss? Why don't you press that fucking button and tell your boss that Min Yoongi is here? I swear, he will let me in." Yoongi glared at the secretary.

The secretary just sighs. "Mr. Min, my boss instructed me not to press this button. He's finishing some documents. I don't want to lose my job--"

Yoongi decided to be rude and press the intercom causing the secretary to panic.

Jungkook answers from the other side.

"I told you not to disturb me." Jungkook's voice sounds irritated.

"I know Mr. Jeon, but Mr. Min Yoongi is here and he--"

"Let him in."

Yoongi gave the secretary a crooked smile. "I told you."

The secretary pouts. She knocks on the door before opening it for Yoongi.

"What brings you here?" Jungkook asked staring at Yoongi disapprovingly. Ever since he said nothing about Jin then resigned after a week, Jungkook assumed that Yoongi is keeping something from him.

"You need to know something, Mr. Jeon," Yoongi said, before sitting down on the chair that Jungkook points him to sit.

Jungkook smirked. "So you realized that you need to spill all the secrets you've been keeping from me? Why? You can't sleep at night because your conscience has been eating you alive?"

"Mr. Jeon, I'm sorry but you need to listen to me first." Yoongi keeps on bowing his head to apologize.

"Speak." Jungkook doesn't sound pleased.

"Ken is here in Seoul."

Jungkook snorts. "Yoongi just stop the lies. I know that Ken is not his real name. It's Seokjin."

Yoongi ignores the mockery. "Jin met with me some three weeks ago."

Jungkook shifts in his seat to lean forward his table. "Where is he?"

Yoongi shakes his head. "I will be very honest. I don't know. He doesn't want to tell me."

"How is he?" Jungkook's eyes are now looking intently at Yoongi. Far from his furious demeanor earlier.

"Mr. Jeon, first of all, I would like to apologize for lying at you the first time you called me. But I am worried about Jin's safety."

Jungkook's jaw clenched. He knew that Yoongi lied but hearing it directly from Yoongi made him indignant. He always thought that it's unfair because he deserves the truth.

"Your mom went to our apartment the day he graduated. She called him names. Whore, gold digger. She literally slapped him with money thinking that's all Jin needed from you. She threatened him that his father will stay in prison if he will not leave Seoul. You know how much Jin waited for his father's release. He cannot gamble his father's freedom for anything."

"Your mother even threatened to set our apartment on fire. Knowing Mrs. Jeon, I am scared too that she's serious to do that. I mean she's capable of doing that. You're supposed to celebrate Jin's graduation with us that night. But you canceled telling him that your mother was in the E.R."

Tears formed on Jungkook's eyes. Thinking about what happened that fateful day.

"It's true, he did not communicate with me. I don't know where he went. Almost a month ago, I saw him walking on the street near Seoul Hospital. I invited him to my new apartment. There, I learned that your mother followed him in Busan. She did again what she did to him months ago. Feeling unsafe, he fled from Busan and went back here in Seoul."

Jungkook's anger toward his mother grew even more. He stands up and pulls Yoongi by the collar, pushing him to the wall.

"If you only say the truth to me for the first time I asked you, this could have been prevented!" Jungkook screamed right in front of Yoongi's face as his tears fell. "Can you imagine all the time wasted between us?! I should be protecting him but all of you kept him away from me!!"

"Sir, I'm scared too. I'm scared for his safety. I'm scared of what your mom can do to him. I'm scared of what your mom can do to him and his baby."

Jungkook's grip loosens after hearing the last words from Yoongi. His eyes glared even more.

"W-what did you say?" Jungkook asked. Making sure if he heard it right.

"Jin is pregnant, Mr. Jeon. He is six months pregnant when I last saw him. You're the father."

Jungkook steps back. His tears fell even more. He screamed. He cursed. He shoved the vases and figurines down from the side table in frustration.

"Jungkook!" A voice echoed in the room. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Jungkook's eyes pierced through the woman's eyes. He sprints to the woman causing the woman to panic. Jungkook grabs the throat of the woman.

"My g-god, J-jung...kook... I'm y-your m-mom!"

"The fuck I care!" Jungkook screamed. It's obvious that his mom is terrified. "You ruined my life! You ruined Jin's life! You took him away from me! You called him a gold digger but you are gold digger yourself!"

Yoongi tried to pull Jungkook away from his mother as the woman is starting to choke. Jungkook released his mom's neck and Mrs. Jeon gasped for air. She glared at Jungkook.

"What? I will let you end up like your father? I will let you end up with a whore just like his mistress?! They only want your wealth! Don't be stupid!" Mrs. Jeon yelled at his crying son.

"You're worse than her! You are a monster! You want me to marry that woman primarily because you only want my Chairmanship. Why? Because you will stay in power and position in this family. You're the gold digger. You don't want to lose all the luxurious things father has been giving you! I cannot blame him for filing a divorce against you because you're evil!"

"You are an idiot Jungkook!" Mrs. Jeon screamed.

"You took Jin and my child away from me!"

Mrs. Jeon laughed. "Really Jungkook? So you believed that man? He's a whore! He just wants you to own that child. He's having sex with different men. He doesn't even know who is the real father of that child!"

"So you know? You are aware that Jin is pregnant."

"I--"

"Fuck!!" Jungkook screamed once more. "I know you're doing something to keep Jin away from me but I didn't know that you're worse than what I thought! That child is mine! And don't you dare say otherwise because you know nothing!"

"Listen to me, I don't want to see your face ever again and I will tell dad to divorce you as soon as possible. I'd rather see him with a whore than to see him with a selfish self-centered gold-digger like you!"