I want more

Taehyung

"Your blonde hair fits you well. You looked even more gorgeous." I said as I admire the beauty in front of me.

His cheeks slightly blushed by my compliment. "Thank you."

The manager finally arrived to serve our orders. "Do you drink wine?" I asked just to make sure we're both drinking.

"Yes, I do."

"Great! Wines are great with steak. You ordered for a steak right?"

he nods and smiles. I love how his cheeks become chubby when his lips curved into a smile.

I turned to the manager. "Kindly give us your best wine please."

"Right away Mr. Kim." The manager bowed at me before he leaves.

I'm really glad Jimin agreed not to come. At least, I'll have more time to know this beautiful man in front of me.

"Why do you take up IT? I mean, rich people usually take business courses." He finally broke the ice. At least, he knows how to start a conversation.

"I'm not rich Jin." I smiled politely. "It's my father. We're not the real family so I can't say that we are rich. And I took up IT because that's what I really wanted. But that's true, my father wanted me to take up a business course but he still respected my decision. Anyway, no matter I take, I will end up in his company anyway."

"Well, at least, your future is secured. You have a sure job after you graduate."

"How about you, what's your plan after school?" If I can only take him to my father's company, I will. But I don't want my step brother to think that I'm using my influence to secure my friend's jobs.

"Apply for a job. Anything will do. I'm not really choosy." He chuckled. "What's important is to have a decent and stable job."

"You're right. By the way, do you always ride in that bus station Jin?" If he's riding from there, then it means he's house is just nearby from ours.

He shakes his head. " Actually no, my friend invited me for a sleep over. And his apartment is just a stone away."

"I see. That's why that's the first time I saw you." I took a bite of the baked salmon that I ordered. "Taste this, this is delicious." I bring my fork near his mouth. He looked uncomfortable at first but he still took the piece.

His eyes brightens. His mouth looks cute when he chew his food. I am confident of how its tastes. It's a favorite. "Wow! That's super delicious."

"I told you." I smiled. I bring another bite to his mouth and he's did not hesitate to eat it right away. "That's my favorite. You want me to order another one so we can share?"

Seokjin

Why is he so nice? Taehyung's boxy smile is just adorable. Honestly, he looks like an innocent baby boy. We have the same age but I think I experienced a lot more.

And I love how he shared his food to me. That Baked Salmon is the bomb. I will order that the next time Jungkook asked me to eat here again.

"No it's okay. And we're already sharing. Besides, my job forbids me to get fat." I don't want to strip in front of Jungkook with so many belly fat from too much eating.

"The restaurant where you're working must be very strict? I mean, they required you to stay fit?" He curiously asked. And I now, I need to lie.

"A bit. But I want to stay fit too. I worked hard for this." I'm a lier.

I cut a piece of steak that I ordered. The one that Jungkook ordered last night "Here, this is nice as well." I took my fork with a piece of steak near his mouth and he took it.

"hmmm.." He is a darling. He looks like a baby munching his food. I can hear him chew it. "This is wagyu right?"

Well of course he knew. He's a regular in this fancy restaurant. "Yes. It's delicious right?"

"Yes it is!"

If my work is not that complicated, it's not impossible to like this handsome guy in front of me. But there is no chance that he will like me. And I don't want him to, either.

"You live nearby that bus station?" I asked as I am curious. He also asked me earlier ,anyway.

That station is very close to the high end condominiums in Seoul. The fact that his family is always here in Brickstone, I am pretty sure that he lives in one of the upscale condo in that area. But I wonder why he's taking a bus?

"Yes. Our unit is just walking distance to the station." He answered shyly.

I'm right, he's from a wealthy family. So it means that when I started my job for Jungkook, there is a big possibility that I will encounter Taehyung and Jimin more often at the bus stop. Jungkook lives in that area too.

"Are you with your parents?"

He shakes his head. "A litte complicated. I'm with my mom. My dad is with his real family. He visits us every weekend. How about you?"

If he thinks his life is complicated, what more is mine? I gave him a thin smile. "My father is in prison. My mother is already dead. So basically, I live alone. I'm sharing an apartment with a grumpy friend."

My past is as dark as my present. I just admire this handsome man in front of me for being honest about his family. Anyway, we're just friends. I don't think it will hurt to tell him about my truth.

I know how much he wanted to know why my father is in prison. But since we met just recently, I know he's shy to ask something too personal and too sensitive.

"You wanted to know why my father is in prison?" And he changed his expression. Perhaps, surprised that I am very much open of my life.

"No Jin. Its okay. I will not force you. That's too personal. And of you're worried that it will affect our friendship, it won't. I don't really mind the family background of my friends." He smiled broadly and what he said next just caught me off guard. "You are enough Jin." And he gave me an intense look.

How can this man be so cute one minute then be so damn hot the next?

"Thank you for already considering me as your friend Taehyung. Honestly, I don't have a lot." I'm a busy person to spend more time with friends.

"Jin, if it's okay with you, I hope we can go out again some other time? Maybe for a movie?"

Taehyung really knows how to control me with his expressions. I like how he flirts. I like how him being so honest and straight forward. I like him being so adorable, cute and intense.

But at the same time, I don't want our friendship to go further than that. With the job that I have right now, I don't want him to get involved with someone like me.

But.. How can I say no to that sweet irresistible smile?

***

AN:
errors will be corrected some other time. 💜