Reel

Mr

Mr. Jeon texted me that he will be late for our meet up today. I'm glad since I need to go home first, shower and change before seeing him at.. well, Mc Donalds.

I chose to wear something casual today. The truth, I'm not prepared. With the cancellation of his training, I really thought he will come home next week. Though I don't have much homework and projects, I wanted to lie down and sleep. But today, I think I'm going to sleep in his apartment. And I don't think I can rest.

I don't know why a stripper like me turned into a fuck buddy. Him paying for my exclusive service is not a bad idea. At least, I need to work for one person only. No strings attached. Purely work. To add up, he is so handsome and so good in bed.

At last, I saw his sports car. He parked on the side. He looks exceptionally handsome today. In a black shirt over a garnet cardigan, with his hoop earrings and tattoo on his right hand and arm, he looks like a bad boy. A handsome bad boy.

He is smiling like a bunny as he approached my seat. To my surprise, he greeted me with a peck on the lips. "I'm sorry I'm late. What do you want to eat? I'll order."

It took me A while before I came back to my senses. I'm not expecting that he will kiss me in public. "Uh. Sorry. Are you sure you want to eat here?"

He laughed. "Do I look like someone who doesn't eat fast-food meals? Of course, I do! So what's yours?"

I shake my head. "No Mr. Jeon.."

"Jungkook." He corrected me while smiling and looking in my eyes.

"Sorry, Jungkook. You tell me what you want and I'll be the one to order." I offered. Gosh, I can't imagine him falling in line in a fast-food chain.

He held my hand. "Ken listen, I'm fine. Eating here is very much okay with me. So please relax and don't worry. So now, tell me what you want to eat and I will order."

His gestures made my heart race frantically under my chest. All of it is unexpected. He's acting like we are a real-life couple. "Mc Chicken is okay with me."

"Do you want a toy?"

I laughed. He smiled at my reaction as he brushes his index finger on my nose before walking to the counter and falling in line. He keeps on glancing and smiling at me while waiting for his turn. I'm glad the line is not long. Otherwise, it would be really embarrassing that I made him fall in line.

How can he be so comfortable being with me? Maybe because he wants this more than I want it? But my heart is beating something different right now. His small but sweet gestures are just, romantic. And I'm liking it.

He placed the tray of food on the table and gave to me my orders. "Do you want ketchup on your fries?" He asked and I nod.

He pours the ketchup in a small sauce cup and places it near my fries.

"When was the last time you had a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" I curiously asked. He is so thoughtful and can treat anyone as his king or queen. And I find it so endearing.

"I forgot."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Seriously!" He said as he munched on his french fries. "Two to three years. I forgot. I'm so busy with work."

I nod. "So you're not that busy now? I mean, for you to have time with a stripper like - "

"Stop calling yourself a stripper Ken. This is the whole point why I hired you privately. I don't want you to dance, to strip or to tease anyone. You're too precious for that." He said while looking at me directly in the eye. "And if you're asking if I'm not busy to have time with a beautiful human like you, no, I am very busy. But I will find time to be with you."

I am caught completely off guard by his words. How can he formulate such words that can melt my heart? I don't want to think that he is serious about it. I don't want to assume. He's just my client. I need to remind myself of that again and again.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. But that's me. You hired for it. For my service."

He nods. "I know. But I did not meet you tonight just to have sex with you." He said, just mouthing the word sex because we are in a public place. I'm thankful that there are only a few people inside the restaurant. "I just want to spend the night with you. Nothing else. Just you and me cuddling. Watching Netflix. Sleeping together. You can cook if you want."

Gosh! Please don't be too sweet. I don't want to fall for you.

He laughed suddenly.

"W-why are you laughing?" I asked, curiously.

He touched my cheek with his thumb. "You looked like a tomato."

My eyes widened. And yes, my cheeks felt warm. I think I turned even redder as I felt so embarrassed.

"Did I make you fluster?" He asked, his smiles are so naughty.

I know I should make everything clear before I take everything wrongly. That should not be the case.

"Jungkook, I would like to reiterate that - "

"This is just a client relationship. I know Ken. You're mine from six pm to seven the next day. Just let me treat you as my prince while you're with me."

Those words somehow cause an unexplainable pain in my heart. I love the way he treats me. Every bit of it.

I am now confused. I want everything to be a client relationship but I am getting hurt knowing that all his gestures are just fake. All of them are not real. Just part of him being my client. It hurts and I don't know why.