Screening

Seokjin

I texted Hoseok that I am interested to go to the 'final screening' as a Male Private Model. Since the restaurant where I am currently working is not operating anymore, I stopped coming in and decided to try the 'modeling' job.

Hoseok texted me an address and surprisingly, it's an inn. I'm starting to have doubts if the job is real. How can an office be in an inn. But I brush those doubts away and went to the address given.

9 in the evening, I enter the inn and informed the receptionist that I'm looking for Hoseok. She gave me the room number. With so much doubts and fears flopping inside my head and chest, I went up to the second floor. I stared at Room 215 with so much hesitation. But I need a job. Badly needed and it can't wait.

I knocked on the door. A male opened it and immediately smiled at me. "Come in. Are you Seokjin?"

I nodded. The male stretched out his arm for a handshake, "Hoseok." So he's Hoseok. "They call me Hobi. Anyway, find a seat and wait for your turn okay?"

I find a seat beside another male who is currently fixing his things and soon after went out of the door. Hoseok and another guy sitting on a couch and has papers in their hand. As I can see it, it's our resume.

"Okay Seokjin, your turn." Hoseok called. I suddenly become apprehensive. I don't have a clue on what I'm going to do. Do I really have to introduce myself in front of them?

I gather all the courage I've been keeping since birth and stand in front of the two males.

"By the way I'm Seong-wu. I'm the owner of the bar that you'll be working to." The male with neatly comb black hair said. He is undeniably handsome.

"And I'm Hoseok. I'm the manager of the bar." The cute guy who is always smiling.

I'm about to introduce myself when Seong-wu speak. "Okay strip now. Hoseok, play the music."

"Uh.. wait.. what did you say?" I asked again feeling anxious. Did he just say strip now?

Hobi picked up a remote control and music blasted inside the room. Seongwu spoke again, "I said strip now."

Hoseok smiled, "You dance while stripping. Come on, show us what you've got. Dance."

I stood up in front of them feeling antsy. I did not move. It made me feel conscious. I've never done anything like this before. I sure know how to dance. And I've had a boyfriend before but never in our entire relationship that he asked me to strip naked while dancing. What more to strip dance in front of two strangers.

Then the music stopped. "Are you really going to do this or you just came here to stand? May I please remind you that you're applying for a job that will require you to dance, to strip naked, to kiss, to touch and to make out with strangers. And to fuck if you feel like it. Now, If you can't do this, stop wasting our time and go home." Seongwu stood up.

"No no sir! I will do it." I said. 500 dollars Seokjin, you can do this.

If I only knew that the final screening meant strip dancing, I would have drown myself in Soju before coming here just to get my shit together.

The music blasted once again. And I slowly move my hips. I can't remember what happened next. All I know is that, i dance to the music until my underwear is the only thing that covers my body.

The music stopped.

"Great!" Hoseok exclaimed while he clap his hands. Seongwu just keeps on nodding his head.

I on the other hand starts putting on my clothes back. I'm glad that I did not end up completely naked.

"I like what you did Seokjin. That's very hot!" Seongwu said while eyeing me from head to foot. "You can start tomorrow."

My eyes widened. "T-tomorrow?"

"Yes tomorrow." Seongwu stood up and walked towards me. He lean his head to kiss me but I moved away. I saw him smirked.

He followed me and grabbed me by the waist. "S-sir, n-no please." I said stuttering.

"I'm starting to think that this job is not for you Seokjin." Seongwu said while he stares at my quivering lips. "All your clients will ask you to kiss them, why can't you kiss me? I am no different. We are all strangers."

Right, Seongwu is right. The next thing I knew is his lips met mine. His kiss are urgent and sloppy. He grabbed my nape and pressed his lips deeper. I can feel his hand on my thigh but I shove it away. I break away from the kiss as I muttered, "No touching!"

Seongwu smiled and let go of my waist. "Good! Always say that if you're not comfortable when they attempt to touch you." He grabbed the papers on the couch. "Okay, then. I have to go. See you around the bar."

Seongwu steps out of the room. Hoseok turns his eyes to me. "You did well Seokjin. Boss was right. Strangers will do things like that to you so be prepared. You'll get used to it eventually. So.. just message me if you have questions."

"I thought you said everything will be private? Then what did he said about the bar?" I asked. I don't want to strip dance in front of a huge crowd.

"Yes everything will be private Seokjin. You'll do strip dances in private parties, with prominent people, doctors, executives, even chaebols. You will only report at the bar at the back of the inn. Just to report and get a schedule for the week. So better be prepared because the real thing will start tomorrow, okay?"

I nod. Strip dancing in front of those people. Am I a high end stripper now? I bet. It scares me but yeah, I can do this. I think alcohol will be my bestfriend starting tomorrow.