Coincidence?

Yoongi found himself at the front of Hype Bar. Contemplating if he needs to talk to him. His conscience is keeping him up all night. He knew that Jin went to Hoseok the night before he moved out of Seoul.

Yoongi is ushered to Hoseok's office. The guard knocked on the door and a faint voice can be heard behind. The guard opened the door and Yoongi went in.

"Hi! What can I do for you?" Hoseok smiles as Yoongi takes a seat in front of the table.

"I'm Jin's roommate."

Hoseok looks surprised. He loosens his necktie before focusing on Yoongi. "How is Jin? Did he come back?"

"I'm sure he will not come back. Are you aware of what happened? He went here the day before he left." Yoongi said bearing his serious face.

"Yes, he did. He's asking for a client. But Mr. Jeon's mom threatened us so I declined his request." Hoseok's answers are short and straight-forward. He now has trust issues after what happened.

"Are you the one he's with when he got so drunk?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nods. His face looks irritable. "So you made him drink alcohol --"

"I didn't know that he's pregnant if that's what you're trying to instill." Hoseok cuts him out. "I scolded him when he told me because he already finished two bottles."

Yoongi leans his back on the chair, biting his lips as he stares at the floor. "Does his mom knows that Jin is pregnant?"

"I'm not sure but I think she doesn't. And I'm glad if it's the latter."

"I wanted to tell Mr. Jeon." Yoongi finally admitted. That's his purpose of being here. "It's his child after all."

"Don't you think it's dangerous?" Hoseok asked.

"That's what's holding me back. I'm scared that once Mr. Jeon knew about it, he will be really angry at his mom then his mom will look for Jin and the child."

"I think so too." Hoseok agreed. "Jin is pregnant and he needs to stay away from stress. I'm sure Mr. Jeon's mom will do everything to ruin Jin's life. I've seen the way she talked to my boss and she's really scary! Jin's tummy must be going five months now and he needs peace of mind."

"My conscience is keeping me awake. I really think Mr. Jeon deserves to know but my mind is considering Jin's feelings too. I think he doesn't want Mr. Jeon to know about his pregnancy. Maybe he knows what Mr. Jeon's mom can do."

Hoseok nods in agreement. "Gosh! Did you know that I almost quit this fucking job during the first month of Jin moving out? I can see someone spying the club almost the whole time! And I've gone paranoid that I always think someone is following me! His mom is evil! I will do the same thing if I were you. I will keep the secret it too."

"But I'm also thinking that maybe Mr. Jeon can protect his child from his mom." Yoongi massages his temple. The whole thing is a burden.

"Do you know where is Jin right now?" Hoseok asked.

"No. I sometimes wish he won't tell me. I think he is safe wherever he is right now."

"Then once Jin contacted you, just give the information to Mr. Jeon and let him find out the secret on his own. And I do believe he already hired a detective to look for Jin." Hoseok suggested.

"That detective is fake." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Hoseok frowns. "He went here pointing a gun on my head to ask for Jin's information."

"No. That detective is working for his mom. He's a two-faced guy." Yoongi recalls. "I accidentally heard them in the hallway when Mr. Jeon called me to his office. I went to the restroom after he scolded me then I overhead the detective and his mom talking at the hallway. Mr. Jeon still thinks that Ken is Jin's name."

Hoseok breathes out. "Poor Mr. Jeon. The more that I don't want him to find out. If his mom can pay someone to do dirty things for her against his own son, what more evil things she can do to destroy Jin's life."

"The more I wanted Mr. Jeon to know."

"Well, it's still up to you. But I really do think Jin won't like the idea for now. Let him contact you first and you ask him before you make a decision. I'm just too scared for Jin and his child's safety. Things you don't know won't hurt you, right?"

***

"I finally found the address Jimin!" Taehyung blurted out as soon as he saw Jimin at the hallway going to the cafeteria.

"How?" Jimin looks excited. They have been looking for Jin for the past five months and it's not easy.

"I asked for dad's help. He hired someone to look for Jin." Taehyung smiles. "Jin is in Busan."

But before they can even celebrate, Taehyung noticed his stepbrother at the corner of the cafeteria and he's staring at the table.

"Go and talk to him," Jimin whispered.

Taehyung walks towards Jungkook's table. He takes a deep breath before finally taking. "Hyung?"

Jungkook's eyes blink as if he's not aware that he's in a daze. "Oh! Tae! Hi! Have a seat."

Taehyung sits across Jungkook looking concern. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for asking."

Jungkook shakes his head. "My boyfriend left and I didn't know where he went. It's driving me crazy."

Taehyung did not expect that his brother will open up just like that. They are not close. They are talking but just to be civil.

"Did he tell you why he left?" Taehyung asked and it earned a no from Jungkook.

"I don't even know why he left. He texted me and I can't contact him after that."

"I believe he has reasons for him to do that." Taehyung smiled. "Don't worry, you will find him soon."

Jungkook smiled weakly. "I hope."

"You will! My friend has been missing too for five months and I found his location just today. So I think you will find your boyfriend too."

Jungkook stares at Taehyung. He is curious. Is it a coincidence? Ken has been missing for five months too. "Is he your classmate Tae?"

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, but we are schoolmates."

Jungkook's heart skips a beat. Ken was from Konkuk, just like his younger brother. "Is it okay if I will ask for his name?"

Taehyung looks confused. Why did his brother ask? "His name is Seokjin."

Jungkook closed his eyes and let out a breath. "I see. I thought we are talking about the same person. Maybe it's just a coincidence."

"Oh! What's the name of your boyfriend, Hyung?"

"Ken. His name is Ken."