Troubled

"Jin?" Hoseok looks surprised to see me walking to the club. He is in his usual place every night. At the lobby of the inn connected to the club at the back. "What are you doing here? It's your graduation day right?"

"It is but I don't have time to celebrate. I need a job." I said what's my real purpose of coming to the club. "I know Mr. Jeon did not renew his contract with Hype so I'm free to strip for anyone. Give me a client tonight. Old, young, I don't care. As long as I will earn."

Hoseok looks hesitant. He starts to rub his chin with his fingers. "But Jin you said you will stop once you graduate."

"But I don't have a proper job yet. And I'm not yet resigning. Just give me a client tonight. Better if two clients."

Still, Hoseok looks hesitant.

"Is there a problem Hobi?"

Hoseok holds my hands. I can see in his eyes that there is a problem and I'm not liking it.

"Jin, Jungkook's mom went here and threatened Seongwu that she will have the club closed if we will not fire you. I'm really sorry Jin but we cannot gamble the future of the club for you."

I pulled my hands and bent over. I held on to my knees as my body felt weak. How can she be so evil? How can she be so heartless? It's not my fault if her son fell in love with me. I did nothing wrong.

Hoseok taps my back. "Jin, I'm sorry. You want to talk it over? Let's have some coffee?"

I shake my head. "I want alcohol."

Hoseok nods his head as we walk to a nearby tent where they offer soju and street foods. He calls Seongwu to inform him that he will attend to some matters.

I ordered three bottles of Soju and starts to drink a bottle straight, bottoms up. I wipe the liquid that drips on my chin and some trickles down on my top.

"What happened Jin? It's not the first time that this happened to the club. There are wives and husbands making scenes there when they caught their partners watching some private shows. But this is the first time that someone threatened to close the club. And we cannot do anything. They are a powerful clan." Hoseok tried to explain everything in a very soothing manner. I know he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. But no matter what he said, in the end, it's till because of me.

I grabbed the second bottle of Soju, drinking until half empty. "She went to my apartment and threatened to set in on fire if I will not leave his son."

Hoseok's mouth fell open. "She's really that serious? What's her problem? Her son is a full ass, grown man."

I smirked. "Mr. Jeon is set to be married to the daughter of a chaebol. But he rejected her because of me."

"He's in love with you?! For real?!"

I shrugged as I finish the second bottle. "What's wrong with that, right? Is that my fault? She calls me a whore, son of a convict, shame to the Jeon clan and a gold digger. What else? She slapped my face with money! I've never felt so little in my life."

Wiping my tears away, I grabbed the third bottle. I felt squiffy. Two bottles of Soju is enough to make me drunk. Maybe the alcohol doesn't hit my brain yet.

Hoseok stares at me. I know he can feel pity. I know I look miserable. "I'm really sorry Jin. You don't deserve to be treated like that."

I giggled. Alcohol finally kicking in. "I'm fucking pregnant."

Hoseok grabbed the bottle from my hand causing some to spill on the table. "Then why are you drinking you, stupid bitch! Are you trying to kill your baby?!"