Friendship

Seokjin

I was at the cafeteria of our school, doing my homework for tomorrow as I have no time to do this for later. I am so sleepy right now. My ass still burning from last night and my body sore. That man was so rough. And I'm glad he did not take advantage of me or else, I will end up pregnant.

My phone buzzing and I need to take it. It's Hoseok. I place the phone between my ear and shoulder. "Hobi-nim?" I took the call as I write on my notes with my right hand and the other one spoons a food in my mouth.

"Jin! I received a call from last night's client." Shit, is it the man I ended up in bed last night? Did he complain that I used his bathroom and invaded his fridge?

"Oh, yeah. I'm actually a little drunk last night." I'm so afraid to ask if that man made complaints about me.

"Jin I received a lot of praises! Your team was so great! And by the way, someone took you out?" Hoseok asked.

I coughed.

"Sorry Nim. What was that?" I asked pretending I did not hear.

"Someone took you out. For the first time Jin, you did all the way!" Hoseok sounded proud. As if it's something to be proud of.

"Uh.. yeah.. I did." I said ashamed of myself.

"He called just now." Oh shit! Here you go.

"I'm sure its for me? I mean, we're three and I'm pretty sure we all ended up in bed last night?" Not me not me. I muttered to myself.

"I'm sure. He said, the blonde one and you're the only blonde in this bar."

Okay so it's really me. "Nim, i'm sorry. I need to use his bathroom. You know I still have classes today. I had to go straight from his apartment to school. And please extend my apologies to him. I rummaged his fridge. He took me out without asking if I ate already. I only ate.. cum.. last night and I'm so hungry."

Hoseok giggled. "So that's what you did?"

"Wait, didn't he complain about me?"

"He did not. He actually wants to see you."

I think I almost choke by the food I just put in my mouth. I chew it and swallow. "Did he tell you why? And when?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight? But I already have a schedule for tonight." I complained. And I saw Taehyung and his friend Jimin coming near my table, smiling. This call has to end.

I waved at them and gestured them to sit while I finish my call.

"Of course I already gave it to someone else. Jin this is huge. He's a son of a chaebol! It's rare that they will call again asking for the same person to serve them." Huge? What's huge on being a stripper? He's a huge client but I'm still a stripper. Nothing huge on that.

"So where?" I asked as I can't do anything else to do about it.

"At Brickstone Restaurant. 9pm. You need to be there. Look your best and enjoy! And hey, don't forget to get your five hundred dollars here."

Wait! "How much? Isn't it a hundred?"

"Jin, i told you this is huge. He paid for your service for the whole week!" Hoseok exclaimed and there, the food in my mouth splattered all over the table and some landed on Taehyung and Jimin's hands.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said to the two gentleman in front of me while I cover the mouth piece of my phone. "Hello boss? Sorry about that. What do you mean for the week? Will I still make it out alive by then?"

"Come on Jin! Just try it first. I told you, you can always say no if you're not comfortable on what he wants to do. So Brickstone, 9pm tonight. Look your best!"

And Hoseok hanged the phone.

One week? I will serve him the whole week? What the hell was that? My body is still sore. I need time to recover.

"Oh! I'm really sorry about that. My boss is just stressing me out." I said.

"Boss? You're working?" Taehyung asked, he looks amazed.

I nod. "For survival. I'm already graduating so i need to work hard as well to finance my school." I smiled at them.

"Wow! That's cool!" Taehyung smiled. His deep voice is just.... sexy.

"Well, not cool at all. It's very tiring and I need to work at night." If you only knew my job, I wonder if cool will still be your reaction.

"So that's the reason why you fell asleep immediately at the bus earlier?" Taehyung asked

"You just sat down and you fell asleep. Your job must be really tiring." Jimin added.

"Well.. it's actually exhausting." In a different way.

"What's your job Jin?" Jimin asked, looking excited.

High end stripper. "Waiter." I answered. It wouldn't hurt to lie.

"Oh! That's great. Maybe we can eat at cafe or restaurant where you're working. One day, we will visit you." Taehyung said, Jimin nodding in agreement.

I can't imagine. You might be disgusted once you learned about my real job. "Oh.. yeah.. one day.." I faked a smile.

I saw Taehyung stared at me. And Jimin nudging him on his arm. As if encouraging Taehyung to say something.

"Uhhh.. Jin?" He called.

"Mmmm?" I gave him my sweet smile. Taehyung is so handsome. I can't stop looking at him.

"M-maybe you're free tonight? Maybe we can have a dinner? Jimin will come."

My heart falters. Taehyung and Jimin inviting me out. This is the real one. A friendship that I am looking forward to. But I have to attend to the reel one.

"As much as I want to but Tae, I need to work tonight. Tomorrow is my day off. Maybe tomorrow?" This two looks so very gentleman. I think having friends in this school is such a good idea.

"Perfect!" He gave me a wide smile and he looks cuter. He handed me his phone. "Can I get your number?"

"Oh! Sure." I smiled.