Precious

"Then make love with me." He said in an instant. His hands tightened on my hands. "I don't want sex Jin. I want you to make love with me."

He pulled me by the waist. His eyes don't bear lust. I'm not sure what's in them but he's looking at me like I'm the only one who matters to him. Everything feels right.

His chest feels warm to touch under his top because of his fever. He gave me a soft kiss on my lips. My breath hitched as his lips touches mine. I've been kissed a lot of times, with different intensity. But this one feels a lot different. It feels very sincere.

His hands went inside my shirt, caressing my sides, his fingers gliding just above my skin giving me that tingling feeling. Every part of his body is so warm and weirdly, it calms me. Why do I feel so relaxed with him?

I pulled away and bury my face on his neck. "Tae... I'm sorry, I can't."

He removed his hands from under my shirt and gave me a tight hug. I wanted to cry. Why is he like this? In a short time that we know each other, there's that baffling connection between us and I am inexplicably attached to it.

"I understand." His deep voice can be deceiving. It sounded so intimidating yet very pacifying. I can feel it vibrating inside me. His voice means safety. I don't know why. Perhaps, because of the tone. He strokes my hair, combing it with his fingers as he kisses my forehead.

"Tae, please don't misunderstand. But it will be unfair to you." I looked at his eyes. "That's my job. I don't want to step into your world while my life is still a mess. It will be very unfair to you."

"Then leave your job." His stares boring into mine. His touches soothe my worried mind.

I cut him off before he can say the words that I hate to hear. "You will help me? How? You will give me money? You will pay for my bills? For my graduation fees? For my father's state penalties?"

"Why not? I will if needed." His voice assuring me.

I shook my head. "I don't need your help. You, my roommate, my client, all of you are saying the same thing. Making me feel worthless and dirty. I want to do this on my own. I'm not a beggar Tae. What will happen to me once all of you step out of my life? I don't want to rely to other people. I have my pride too. That's the only one I have left. I know you don't mean this but I hate people to pity me. I don't need that."

"Jin, no. It's not what I mean. I don't want you to go back to that man. He's only using you for his satisfaction. You don't deserve that kind of treatment. You deserve more. You deserve to be loved. And not to be treated like that." Tae cupped my cheeks and kissed me deeply but with passion. My heart wanted to give my all to him but my mind is feeling all the guilt.

"Tae..." I tried to pull away.

"Jin I know you want this too. I can feel it." I can feel his hard-on pressing against my thigh. My body quivers. This has to stop.

"Please Tae." I tried to shift my thigh, holding his waist to push him a little, away from me. I need to or else, I might end up in bed with him. I hold his hand and place it against my chest. "Tae listen to me."

Taehyung's lips still parted. His eyes are half-closed. His forehead against mine. He hums as if informing me that he will listen.

"You're too precious to do all of this. You don't deserve to sleep with a whore. You're rare. You deserve better. I didn't mean that I don't like you, I do. I really do. But It will be unfair for your part if I will end up in bed with another guy after we make love."

"What can I do so you will end your relationship with that guy?"

"That guy and I, we don't have a relationship. He's only my client. I need to finish the last three weeks that I have with him. I need the money Tae. My father is going out of prison soon. And I need some extra to pay for his cash penalties. I have enough for my school until I graduate but I am short for my father's state penalty. I have to stay in this job until I find a new one. I need my degree before that. So please, Tae, please understand."

I hugged him tightly. My face resting on his shoulder. I can feel his heartbeat against my chest. His hands on my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

"I will wait." He whispered. Something that I don't want him to say. And with that, I think he deserves my story.

"I used to work as a waiter. But the restaurant needed to close. This job was the fastest job to be in. And I need to get a job fast or I will end up penniless. No food, no shelter. I might end up quitting school."

"The job gave me enough. Most of the time more than enough. I'm not having sex with my clients. I only dance for them. Dance and seduce them. For money. Bullshit right?"

"Then a guy brought me home. I don't know why I went with him. Maybe he's the youngest from all the clients I had. He's also very charming. I'm not sure. Sorry if I need to say that. But I am weak. I need to try. And it all started from there."

"When you first saw me on the bus, sleeping and tired, that was the time when I came from his apartment. That's the first time. Taehyung, I'm not a slut. I'm not sleeping with a lot of men. Only with that man. I'm sorry if you hear a very disgusting story. But that's me. I'm not clean. I'm not decent. You are naive. You're too pure to be tainted by a sinner like me."

"Stop degrading yourself, Jin. Whatever you say, nothing will change." He's looking straight to my eyes before giving me a soft kiss. "I still like you. Your past and present can never change that. And please remember, I will wait."

He pulled me to his bed. "Can you sleep beside me tonight? I won't do anything. I just want to feel you close to me."

And with his soft and sincere smile, I nod.