Exclusive

Hoseok reminded me to look my best today as I am going to meet a very important client tonight.

I wore my pinstripes button down and just styled my blonde hair. Spray some perfume and I'm off to the meeting place.

Brickstone. I haven't heard of that as I only eat at Mc Donald's or the school cafeteria. Starbucks is a bit of expensive for a coffee for me.

I arrived at the address given to me by Hoseok. I already learned to use Uber or cab when I'm on a client call. Hoseok don't want me to arrive at the meeting place, tired and haggard. He has a point.

The place looks upscale. As I peak inside, there are only few diners. Most of them are in suit or formal dress. Even the servers are in formal wear. I suddenly look at myself from head to foot. I think I looked like a trash when I walk inside that door.

"What's your name? Do you have a reservation?" The lady in front of the restaurant asked me. Looking at me like I am some burglar who will barge in and make trouble.

Reservation and name? I don't have the first one. The man I am going to meet don't even know the second one. Damn! Don't you dare give my name to him Hoseok!

"For a while. I'll call my boss." I said as I turn away looking embarrassed. I didn't know that this restaurant is very exclusive and do not accept walk in clients.

Then a hand grab my arm and immediately put his arm on my waist.

"Mr. Jeon goodevening! Our pleasure to see you again." The lady who looked at me in disgust earlier greeted the man who just pulled me. And his name is Mr. Jeon. He looks exceptionally handsome in his black suit and red button down.

"Me and my date have a reservation tonight. I believe in the VVIP room." Mr. Jeon said to the lady who now look at me so fondly. I will poke your eyes you fake woman!

"Yes of course Mr. Jeon. You and Mr. Ken have a reservation tonight. Please come in. I will inform our manager that you already arrived."

Wait. What's my name again? Ken? So Hoseok said Ken is my name?

Mr. Jeon held my hand and pulled me inside the restaurant. We rode an elevator to the 5th Floor. Never letting go of my hand. There are several private rooms on that floor. The manager opened the door of a VVIP room.

The place is big for the two of us. It looks so cozy and fancy. I bet the food here is expensive. My eyes wander around the room.

Mr. Jeon pulled a chair that looks more of a couch and I sat down. And he sat across mine. I am waiting for the menu to be given to me. But the manager in black suit just stood there.

"So what do you want to eat Ken? What's your favorite food?" Mr. Jeon asked and all I can think of is my late mom's spaghetti.

"Spaghetti." I know how my eyes lighten when I said that.

"What sauce Mr. Ken?" The manager asked.

"Red sauce with meatballs and lots of cheese." I answered giving him a cheery smile.

Mr. Jeon smiled at me. "Two orders of that and two orders of Wagyu Ribeye, medium rare, your best salad and side dish and a bottle of California Cabernet Sauvignon. Please serve the wine first. Thank you."

"Right away Mr. Jeon. I'll be back with your orders."

I swallowed hard. I don't even understand what he just ordered. I suddenly feel so intimidated. I think I am a kid ordering for my favorite spaghetti in a diner or a fast food chain.

"They don't have a menu?" I asked.

He smiled again and he looked like a bunny if you will ask me. "The foods they serve for VVIPs are off the menu. But it's okay Ken. I love spaghetti too."

He is so mesmerizing. Making me feel comfortable in an instant. His stares are so adoring. Too far from his dominant and lustful self last night.

"By the way, my name is Jungkook."

So that's his name.

"You said you're going to school, Ken?"

I nod. "Yes Sir Jungkook. I'm a working student."

"What school?" He asked. I don't know if I need to answer that. But since Hoseok gave him a fake name, maybe he won't find me there.

"Konkuk." I answered.

"Oh really? My step brother is studying there." Your step brother cannot find me there.

My eyes wander again. The room plays a light music. I wonder where to insert the flash drive I brought for our stripping session later.

"Why Ken? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm just wondering where I can insert my flash drive for my strip dance music for later." I said so casually.

He chuckled. "Ken, you will not strip for me tonight."

"So why am I here? Hoseok said you called for my service." I said. Wondering for his intention.

The manager knocked and went in with the wine in a bucket of ice. He explained the contents of the wine, where it was made and so many other things that I don't really care knowing while pouring it on our glass. Then the manager went out again.

"Ken, I want you to work exclusively for me."

"Sir?" What was that? Exclusively?

"I don't want you to work for any other men aside from me. I will pay you double. Whatever is your rate. Just work exclusively for me. You don't need to give me an answer now. I already paid for your rate for the whole week as I will go out of the country. You'll have time to think about it."

He handed me his calling card.

"I'll be back next week. I expect that you will be free the whole this week to focus on your study. Once you are decided, you can call me anytime."

I stared at the calling card given to me. I am actually overwhelmed by his offer and I am so tempted to take it. I need to think about this fully.

Working for Jeon Jungkook, Vice Chairman of Jeon Technologies is a real deal.

But I'll think about it.