Cancelled

Seokjin

I went down to the bar waiting for my time. I will go to my first client, who is a lawyer, and my call time is at midnight. I still have plenty of time to waste so I ordered two bottles of soju.

I need this to give a decent strip dance. I know that I will freeze as soon as the music starts and probably will lose my job. I need alcohol for confidence.

"Hey Seokjin! I'm sorry but your client cancelled. He said his wife came in his unit where you're supposed to meet him." Hoseok came over just to tell me that I have no work tonight. So it means ill go home with a hundred dollars in my pocket less the money i spent from buying soju. I just finished the first bottle. But it's okay. I don't want to be in between a married couple fighting in front of my naked body.

"Fuck." I mumbled. I get myself drunk for nothing. "So I can go home now? Or shall I stay to wait for a client?"

Hoseok looks fidgety and hesitant. I know he wanted to tell me something. "Actually, someone's willing to fill up for your lost income for the night."

I raised an eyebrow and started to drink my second bottle. "Really? So what's his profession? And I hope there's no wife or husband who will kill me once he get caught."

Profession is important so I will have a heads up on how far I can go and how much I can earn.

"Boss."

I spit out the alcohol in my mouth. "Sorry." As I wiped the soju that drips on my chin. "Is that really necessary? I mean, he's really doing that to his employees when someone cancelled on them?"

Hoseok shakes his head. "No Jin. Rarely. Rare but yes, he already did that before. Only to his favorites."

I took another gulp of soju. The alcohol stinging in my throat. The bitter taste masked by my nervousness. "This is my first day Hobi. How come I am a favorite?"

Hoseok sighed while grabbing the bottle from my hand. "He likes you. Of course he wants a taste of you. But as I said, you don't need to do anything if you're not comfortable of doing it. He may ask you for sex but you can always turn him down."

"Turn him down? Do you want me to lose my job? And to think, I'm not even starting yet!"

"Boss knows the ins and out of this business as he was a former stripper himself. You get what I mean? Just do your job as a stripper and that is to tease. Any additional job that he wants you to do shall be equivalent to money. And you don't need to do that job if you're not willing. Just lap dance, strip and tease. And don't forget to ask for money. Touch is money. Kiss is big money. Handjob is bigger money. You're his high end stripper so ask for a bigger amount. That's all." Hoseok explained.

"I can ask even if he's the boss?"

"Yes, even if he's the boss or the owner in that case."

I grabbed the soju back from Hoseok's hand and drink it all in one go. "So where is he?"

Hoseok smiled widely. "That's my boy!"

I stood in front of Seongwu's office door. I can't believe my first client will be my own boss.

I wore my plain white shirt, jeans and belt. I think I've watched a lot of stripping videos as of date just to orient myself up.

I knocked.

I did not wait long as the door opens immediately. As if he's expecting me to arrive sooner.

Seongwu is not his his usual suit or dress shirt. He's wearing a casual shirt and jeans. He's holding a wine glass filled with red colored drink. He smirks. Probably by the thought that I accepted his offer to fill up my possible income for the night.

Well, I guess this is way better than stripping up for a stranger. At least, I've seen Seongwu once last night. And, we already kissed.

His perfume hits my nostrils as soon as I entered his office. He smells nice and it compliments his good looks.

His sculpted jaw line really is noticeable and it enhances is attractiveness. Very masculine.

He sunk himself on the sofa as he watches we made my way inside his office.

"Music?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You really stand up to your job huh?"

"That's what I'm here for right? So if you may, play any music so I can start and finish early." Alcohol really does wonder!

Seongwu stood up. He gets the remote control and press it. The music starts. My eyes wander around his room and look for the light switch dimming it before I start my show.

I stood in front of him, my back facing him. I took a deep breath.

This is it.

I start dancing, just feeling the music. I can feel his eyes drilling my back. I look back to his reaction. His thumb tracing his lower lip. I smirked.

I slowly remove my white shirt and throw it on the floor. My hips grinding as I slowly dance my way to face him.

He bites his lips.

I run my fingers through my hair as I began touching my chest going to my stomach.

I start to unbuckle my belt but before I can remove it, the music stops.

I looked at him.

"Uh.. Is it bad?" I asked, confused. I suddenly felt embarrassed.

"No Jin." He stood up. He walks closer towards me. He lean his forehead on mine. Looks like he's smelling my breath while staring at my lips. I saw him sliding a hundred dollar in my pocket. "You don't need to strip tease or to lap dance. Your looks is enough to turn me on."

He grabbed my head and kissed me with urgency. I pulled away. "You can't just kiss me. I'm not here to flirt with you.. boss." I said stressing the last word.

He click his tongue as he reached for his pocket. He slid another hundred. "Your lips is so expensive huh?"

"Well, let's just say, I'm not for free."

I'm learning.

And it's only my first day.