A/N: PLEASE READ

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE IMPORTANT PART, IT'S IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH. PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THE IDEA. I WOULD LOVE YOU INPUTS.

This isn't the most important thing but I want to give the people that enjoy reading my book and wondering when something is going to come out an update. I am still working on the book. Just for the past few months I've kind of just been everywhere in my head and everything. Because of this I haven't had an motivation to write but it's given me plenty of time to think and if I start liking an idea, I write it down and keep it to use later. I love writing, I really do it's just hard when you can't actually think and stay focused because you just don't want to do anything. I guys it's really hard to explain from my part.

But anyways, what this is mainly about is that I wanted to start writing a few chapters based of tv shows and movies or even books that's I've seen/read. (The inspiration for this idea is completely from bluefovvs Her books are amazing and you should really check them out. One of her stories kind of just gave me a lot more inspiration to write stuff like this that I've been debating on.) I just wanted to know if you guys would like to read it with the Oneshots or if you guys would like to read it as a separate book?