🐝Home Alone🌵

*Rye's POV*
Finally home alone. Left to my own thoughts. The thoughts of that beautiful boy, I live with.

His beautiful ocean blue eyes. His blonde perfect hair. His curvy perfect body. God, he is just beautiful.

Just the thought of him made me hard. Why does he do this to me? We are just friends who share an flat. That's it. But I really do wish we could be more.

I let my hand graze over my hard on letting out a moan small moan. I could just imagine what that beautiful boy could do to me. What I would do to him.

My boxers were off and I was stroking myself letting out small moans. I could just imagine his hand around me. Stroking me. His beautiful small hands.

God. I couldn't help but letting his name slip past my lips. His mouth slipping around me, well his beautiful eyes stare into mine.

I moaned out his name again. "Rye? Are you okay?" I heard Andy say from downstairs bringing me out of my thoughts. I was quick to get up throwing on a pair of sweatpants as I heard his steps coming closer. He was already upstairs.

I tried to adjust myself so it wasn't as obvious. Then my door opened and Andy glanced at me. "Hey, didn't know you were going to be home so early," I said sitting on my bed looking at him. "Yeah, I was on the way to see Brook but then he cancelled our plans," Andy said coming into the room more.

Shit. I need him to leave so I can finish sorting myself out.

"Are you okay. I heard you say my name," Andy said glancing at me. "Y-yeah. I'm great," I said.

He stood in front of me now. My hands were covering my hard on now but the sight of him was making it harder not to lose control.

"What are you hiding Rye?" He said glancing at my face then to my hands. I could hear the mischievousness in his voice.

I just shook my head. He grabbed my hands and pulled them off of me and I could just picture his smirk now.

"You're hard," he said pointing out the obvious. I just nodded. "Who made you this hard," he said glancing up at me innocently.

I let out a groan at just the sight. "Huh?" Andy said looking straight into my eyes. "You, God, you," I said and then he was on his knees in front of me pulling off my sweatpants. He was quick to put my dick in his hands stroking me.

He didn't even wait before be placed his lips on the tip and then lowered his head down.

He was slow at first. Not moving past the tip but finally he took as much as he could into his mouth and started bobbing up and down.

His eyes met mine and he looked so innocent. Even with my dick in his mouth he managed to make himself look so innocent.

My hands were in his hair push him down further. I heard him gag and it seemed to only encouraged him more.  He managed to take in more, hollowing his cheeks and gagging everytime he went down.

I was a moaning mess at just his mouth around me. "I'm going to cum," I moaned out and he pulled off of me with a pop.

He looked up at me, staring into my eyes. "Take me Daddy," he said and I lost all control.

I pulled him up crashing our lips together. I was quick to shove my tongue into his mouth.

I pulled away tugging off his shirt and then flipping him over so he was laying below me now. I attacked our lips again and started grinding down on him. He was letting out several moans at the feelings.

I pulled his pants off throwing them to the side. I made sure his boxers followed.

I started grinding against him again, our cocks meeting in the process and neither of us could hold in the moans anymore. "Daddy, please!" Andy gasped.

"What do you want baby?" I asked him and he glared up at me causing me to smirk down at him.

"I want you to fuck me," he said. I quickly brought my fingers up to my mouth but he grabbed my hand. "No, I need you now and I don't need prep," he said blushing and looking away from me.

"You better have been thinking about me baby boy," I said as I pushed myself into him. He scrunched his face up in pain and I stopped moving letting him adjust.

"Move," he said after a couple minutes and that's exactly what I did. Thrusting in and out of him. He was a moaning mess now and he looked absolutely beautiful like this.

I felt his nails in my shoulders and his back arch as I hit his prostate. He let out a loud, high pitched moans as I pounded into it. Making sure to hit it every single time.

"I'm going to cum!" He yelled and I kept pounding into him knowing I was close as well.

After a few more thrusts he was cumming between us, moaning out my name. He tighten around me and that pushed me over enough for me to cum as well.

I pulled out rolling over next to him and laying down. "That was amazing," he said turning over to me face me.

"That really was," I said and the look we shared definitely confirmed that it was not a one time thing.