🙈Something About You Part 3☀️

*Sonny's POV*
"Baby come here?" I called through the house. It was really early in the morning but I knew Brooklyn was awake and within a couple minutes he was walking through the door over to me.

He was instantly in my arms. It didn't take long for our lips to meet. I loved this boy with all my heart.

"What's wrong?" He asked me and I just shook my head. "Jack found these and told me to give them to you," I said handing him a small stack of papers.

He took it and glanced over the first page then the second and third. I could see the blush rising up on his cheeks. "Y-you didn't," he said quietly. "I couldn't help myself. I was curious," I said and his blush grew.

I took his hand in mine and drug him over to the couch sitting down and pulling him into of me. "Why did you never tell me?" I asked and he just looked down.

"Why baby?" I asked and he sighed. "You liked Andy. How could I tell you that? I wasn't suppose to caught feelings," he said and I smiled.

I was quick to kiss his lips which made him smile a bit. "I also never planned on you reading those letters. Or Jack. God, he probably told all the boys," Brooklyn said hiding his face into my shoulder.

"I was also just embarrassed," Brooklyn muttered against me. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I think its cute," I said and he smiled. "Well when I wrote these it wouldn't have been seen as cute," he said and I chuckled.

"It was always you Brooklyn. I just didn't think you liked me. I thought maybe if I can convince you I like Andy everything would be okay. I talked to Andy and he knew my plan. He helped me the best he could," I said and Brooklyn smiled as he ran his finger over the ring on my left hand.

"Our wedding was beautiful," I said and Brooklyn nodded. "I'm with you forever now baby and you know that. And these letters are the cutest thing every. There's nothing to be embarrassed about by them," I said and he just shook his head. "That was little me attempting to write my emotions out on paper. That is very embarrassing," he said crinkling his nose in a disgusted manner. I just found it adorable.

"You are amazing. No matter the age baby. These letters are going in our book," I said and I Brooklyn looked up at me. He was trying to hold back the smile. "It's our story and these deserve to be in there," I said and kissed him. He kissed me back pulling me as close to him as possible.

It was nothing but love between us. Love and passion and care. This boy really was the love of my life.

So this was requested by two people but thanks to vacation for the holidays I was just now able to get to it and I'm writing this really late at night so I am completely exhausted. I am also too lazy to go and find the usernames so I'll do that either later or comment down below if it was you and I'll try to remember to tag you both. Also I know this is short but I didn't know where to go from here.