🙈Little Game☀️

Requested by 0aimmia0

*Sonny's POV*
I loved Brook. I really did and I was glad he was my boyfriend. Sometimes though, I wish our relationship was out in the open. Sometimes it was hard to hold back the affection I wanted to give Brook but he wasn't ready and I respected his choice.

Right now, we were sitting in his room laying on the bed with him cuddled into my chest watching a movie. I wasn't focusing one bit on the movie. I had thought up an amazing plan and now all I need was for Brooklyn to agree.

"Brookie," I said quietly. "Hmm," he replied. "I need to talk to you about something," I said and he instantly paused the movie and sat up looking at me. I could see the worry in his eyes. "Its nothing bad, don't worry love," I told him and he smiled slightly.

"Okay, so I was thinking about us. I know you're not ready to tell the rest of the boys and I'm fine with that. So I've came up with a small little game we can play around the boys just to see if they start getting suspicious or anything," I said. I watched his eyes travel to him hands and start fidgeting. I knew he was getting nervous.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I'm fine with that too. It's just a suggestion," I say.

"W-what is this game," Brooklyn stutters out quietly. "Everytime the boys aren't looking or paying attention we hold hands for as long as we can," I say. "Can I think about it?" He says and I nod pulling him back into me so we can finish out movie.

It's been two days since I've talked to Brooklyn about it and he hasn't said anything about the game. I was sitting next to him now, at the studio. Jack was in the recording booth, Rye had the vlog camera pointed at Jack and Andy was sitting in a chair watching Jack and suggesting any small changes he should make to his parts.

All the sudden I felt Brooklyn take my hand lacing our fingers together. I looked over at him almost in shock. "I've decided to accept your offer on this game," he whispered and I smiled.

"Brook, you're up," Andy said as Jack walked out of the both. Brook quickly took his hand of mine before leaving to go to the booth.

The next day the same small little things happened. Brook would only take my hand if he knew for sure that no one was looking. But the next day he decides to get a little risky.

We were out filming a cover, which also meant that Alex, Connor, and Robbie were there. Anytime anyone would turn their back Broom would take my hand. I couldn't hide the smile on my face. Him being sneaking was the cutest thing ever.

After a week of this, Brook got even more used to it. If no one was looking he'd take my hand. He wouldn't move his until either someone would notice or say something or someone glanced down at their hands.

"I'm going to bed," Brooklyn said suddenly from the couch next to me. He unlaced our fingers and got up walking to his room. I smiled watching him leave. Then I felt the seat sink in next to me. I looked over to see Andy sitting next to me and the other two boys staring at me.

"It's nice seeing him like that," Andy said. "He's so much more happy then he usually is," Jack added in. "But you better not hurt him," Andy said. "You may be a trialist right now but if you end up in the band and you hurt Brook, I won't hesitate to kick your ass. He deserves the world," Rye said.

I just smiled, "I don't ever want to hurt him. He means the world to me." The other boys smiled and I decided to go up stairs. I walked into Brooklyn's room and he looked up at me. I smiled and got into bed next to him. He instantly curled into my side.

"The other boys know," I said and he looked up at me. He had a small look of fear in his eyes but not nearly as much as before. "They just told me to make sure I take care of you," I said and he smiled.

"I love you Brookie," I said closing my eyes. "I love you too Sonny," Brooklyn said very sleepily. It didn't take long before I heard soft snores coming from my boy.