🐝Shopping Spree🍀🌵

*Jack's POV*
"Do I have to go with," I whine out as I  stood by the door. I felt a hand interlock with mine as I said this. "You promised me," Andy said next to me and I sighed. I did promise him I would take him shopping but I really did not want to go.

"But what about Rye?" I said. "Im already going but I'm not taking him alone. Not after last time," Rye said and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of what had happened last time.

"But... But," I said sticking my bottom lip out in a pout. Rye was quick to lean in biting my lip light making me gasp and stop my pouting. I could hear Andy giggling next to me.

"Fine," I sighed. Andy was instantly dragging me out the door with Rye on our tail.

Once Rye parked the car and we were out, Andy immediately took off for the door. I was quick to grab his hand holding onto if it tightly. He whined not wanting to be watched so closely.

We all walked into together. Rye was on the other side of Andy for precautions. Andy was always quick to wonder off in stores and he was also quick to start buying everything he thiught looked cool.

"Can I have this?" Andy said almost immediately as we walked down the first isle tugging on my hand. It was just a lamp but it was definitely Andy's style. Something he would have in his room.

Rye looked over at me and I knew he was making me make the decision. He always had the hardest time saying no to him. "Fine, but no more asking for things unless you absolutely need it," I said and the smile on Andy's face grew and he was quick to pull me in for a kiss before grabbing the lamp himself and setting it in the cart.

We walked through grabbing a few things for our rooms still getting stuff our rooms set up and then we went to the food isle.

Andy had been really good up till now. He was jumping everywhere trying to put everything he wanted into the cart. I could tell Rye was struggling to not just yell at him. He had already taken Andy's other hand to try and help keep a hold of him but it didn't seem to work.

All he wanted to do was fill the cart with snacks. I finally stopped and stood there for a few seconds which got ahold of Andy's attention. "What's wrong Jacky?" he asked and I pulled him into a kiss. I knew that right now that was going to be the only thing calming him down.

I heard someone snort and I looked up and there was a small group of people at the end of the isle and one of the guys was giving us a nasty look. Rye hasn't noticed and neither had Andy as Rye pulled Andy into a kiss as well hating when he was left out of the attention.

I watched as the disgust on his face grew and I wanted to walk over there and punch him. But instead I took ahold of Andy's hand again and started walking.

We finally finished and we checked out and out everything in the cart. Then we decided to go to a clothing store. We all needed clothing for some covers anyways.

Well I did. Rye and Andy had plenty of clothes but somehow managed to still want more. I never understood how they could want so much clothes.
But I never stopped them from getting more.

We decided to shop for me first since they knew I would take the least amount of time. So I tried on a few shirts and pants and then Andy convinced me to try just a few pairs off shoes and then I out what I liked in the cart.

Then we decided to do Rye next. As we were following Rye around well he looked, I got this weird feeling. Like we were being followed. But I just pushed it off. I was just being paranoid.

Rye picked out quite a bit and told Andy to go start looking for clothes well he tried his stuff on. I hated that we were splitting up but I knew Andy wasn't that far away. So I sat down and waited for Rye to finish.

Time went on and on and Rye would come out with a few different outifits on and ask me how he looked. To me he always looked great so my answer was obvious.

Each time I said that he would thank me, kiss me and then go back. But that wouldn't ease my mind off Andy. He still hasn't showed back up.

"Rye, I'm gonna go check on Andy. I'll be right back," I said and got up quickly walking around looking through all the clothes trying to find my blonde boy.

I couldn't find him anywhere and I could feel the panic building up. At the last section I found his cart. I had my clothes in it and a few random shirts but Andy was nowhere to be found.

The cart was tipped as well and clothes were everywhere around it. I was quick to run back to the dressing rooms. "Rye!" I yelled as I already felt tears rolling down my face. He was quick to walk out. Having just finished putting his actual clothes on. "What happened?" He said taking my face in his hands and checking over me to make sure I was okay.

"Someone took Andy," I sobbed as he pulled me close to him. I felt his entire body freeze at my words. "H..." He started but I wouldn't let him finish. "The cart was tipped over. Clothes were everywhere. It was like he was struggling to get away from someone," I cried.

Rye grabbed my hand and quickly told the person at the front counter. She called over the loud speaker for Andy but we got nothing. Rye pulled me out of the building and Rye by the door we found a shatter phone. I picked it up and I instantly knew it was Andy's by the case.

I could feel the anger radiating off of Rye now but all I felt is fear. Up further close to an alley I seen another item. I wasn't sure what it was but it look familiar so I pulled Rye with me and picked it up. It was Andy's hat.

Now I heard whimpers and yelling coming from the alley just in front of us. Rye didn't even hesitate to go down it keeping me close to him.

There I saw the man who gave us a look of disgust beating my blonde boy.  I couldn't react though. My entire body was frozen but I felt my hand fall to my side and the guy was shoved off Andy and against the wall.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on him again. Don't even look at either of them ever again," Rye said motioning towards both of us but specifically Andy. He threw a few punches and by now I was coming back to my senses.

I was by Andy's side. He had fallen and he had blood all over his face. I pulled off my shirt wiping up the blood to see how bad his wounds actually we're.

He had a busted lip and a cut over his eyebrow and quite a few bruises but other then that he seemed fine. I picked him up holding him close to me as Rye walked over to us.

"You're safe now baby," Rye said kissing the top of Andy's head. Then he put his arm around me and lead me back to the vehicle. He helped me in front, putting the seat belt over both Andy and me not caring about the law at this point. He wanted us as close to him as possible.

He drove us home in silence. The only sounds were the occasional whimpers from Andy. Once we got home Rye helped me carry Andy inside and straight up to his room.

Once we got there he took Andy from me and started cleaning up his face. I felt more hot tears fall down my face. How could I have let that happen? I knew something was off and I should have just listened to it. I shouldn't have let him go off alone.

"Jacky, it's not your fault," Andy said to me looking over at me. I just shook my head. I didn't believe him. I knew I could have stopped this and Andy got hurt because I wasn't there.