🍀Bruises🌵

Requested by RTTVBiggestFan

*Jack's POV*
It sucks. Everyday having to go to someones house. Someone who didn't care about you. Someone you loved even though they did not love you. Someone who would hurt you every chance they got but of course you keep going back to them.

Just like now, I was standing outside my boyfriend, Cameron's house. He was so sweet when we met but now I don't even know who he is. But I was scared. I would lose everything if I left him.

So I just knocked on the door. He opened the door. Looking down at me with and rolling his eyes before he let me in. "You're late. Again," he said so monotone. It gave me the chills.

"I-I'm sorry, we just finished recording a music video," I said and once again he rolled his eyes. "They're never going to make it. I mean for starters you're in the band and you can't do anything right," he says and I just looked down. As much as the punches hurt and the kicks, I'd rather take them anytime over his words. His constant reminder of how useless I am to everyone.

"Order me something. You know what I like. I'm going to shower quick," he said and walked out of the room. I did as he told me, ordering something quickly that we both usually got and I waited for it. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it with the money in my hand. I quickly traded his the money for the food. He smiled and wished me a good day and I carried it in setting it down on the table just as Cameron walked in.

He smiled at me, "Maybe you can do something right." But as he grabbed his food and opened it his smile fell. "Since when do I order this?" He said showing me the meal. It was exactly what he always ordered what. "W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered out. He threw the container at me before charging at me and pinning me against the wall.

His hand was against my throat and it was already getting harder to breath. I grabbed his hand trying to pull in away from him. "You are so fucking useless. You can't even get my fucking order right," he said and pulled me forward and then slamming my head against the wall. I let out a whimper but it only made the glint in his eye grow.

He let go of me turning away from me. I was frozen against the wall. He took one step forward before turning around and punching me straight in the stomach. He was always good at hitting me where no one would see it. I double over at the pain and he shoved me down, kicking me several times.

The tears we're falling out of my eyes. I couldn't stop them anymore. He pulled me up by the collar of my shirt, "Get the fuck out of my house. You can be assured that now we are done. I am so tired of your bullshit, of your uselessness, of everything that deals with you," he growled and then he lead me to the door and shoved me out.

I pulled my shirt around me tighter and called a taxi over getting in and having them drive me home. I just stayed quiet the entire ride staring out the window.

Once I we got out I quickly paid him and walked in with a fake smile on my face. The boys were all sitting in the kitchen. Brooklyn was up and he hugged me as he always does when I get home. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from screaming out in pain.

"Looks like you guys got busy again," Rye said laughing and I just laughed along. I had to convince them after the first time I came home with a bruise around my neck that is was just a kink situation and nothing more.

"I'm gonna go take a shower now. He had to leave for work early today so I didn't get to shower at his place," I said and they all nodded. I took a glance at Andy and he was looking at me weirdly.

Even the look he was giving me now was adorable. As much as I like Cameron, it was only because he was the first guy I ever loved. Andy is the one I want. The one I truly want but I'm a useless piece of shit. Cameron didn't even want me and he was also a piece of shit. What would make Andy want me?

I walked upstairs grabbing clothes from my room and going straight to the bathroom. I pulled my shirt off wincing at the movement. I looked at all the new bruises through the mirror and I couldn't help but let a few tears fall down my face.

I looked like shit. I turned away from the mirror and quickly got undress before hoping into the shower. I didn't take too long, just wanting to lie down and sleep. I got out grabbing a towel, wrapping it around me.

"Holy shit," I heard a voice say and I turned quickly to see Andy standing by the door. It was closed but I could tell he had just walked in. He would have said something a lot sooner if he hadn't.

He walked over and fingers grazed over one of the bruises on my chest that wrapped around under my arm. Then the grazed over a newer one right and I flinched. Not out of pain but out of pain. "Why did you let him do this to you?" Andy asked. I just shook my head.

"I knew he wasn't good for you. I knew there was something going on. I just hoped it wasn't this bad," he said. He looked up and me and I could see the tears in his eyes.

"I-it's over. W-we're done," I stuttered out and I could see a very small smile on his face. His fingers were still skimming over all of my bruises. "How could he do this to you?" He said as if to himself. "I-I deserved it. I'm stupid, useless, I can't do anything right..." "You are none of those things. You are beautiful. Every bit of you from your body to your personality. You are amazing. You do everything you can not to mess up but you can't stop that. You are human," Andy said interrupting me.

He then did something that completely shocked me. He started kissing every single on of my bruises. Making sure he kissed every last one of them. Then he went up and kissed my lips. I immediately kissed him back. I had been dreaming of this for years and it was true now. The circumstances weren't the best but I was still kissing Andy.

"Jack, I love you for you. Not for whatever that asshole said he loved you for. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you ever again," he said and I smiled a little pulling him back in for another kiss.

"Let's go to bed. We can figure out were to go from here tomorrow but tonight you are a free man. You have do not have to worry about see that asshole again and you are safe with all of us. Especially me," Andy said, "Now get dressed and we can go bed." I nodded and he turned around so I could finish dressing myself.

Once I was done, I took his hand and he smiled at me. He pulled me along to my room and he crawled up into.ny bed with me following closely behind him. He laid down and I laid next to him, laying my head on his chest as he held me close to him. "I will always protect you," I heard Andy say as sleep took over me completely.