🌵🐝Faker🙈🍀☀️

Requested by millieroadie__0409

*Jack's POV*
I felt so sick. Once again. I've been sick off and on for weeks now and I think the boys are getting annoyed of it.

"Jacky?" Brook says walking into my room. I looked up at him. "We have to go film," he said. I smiled slightly but then I shook my head.

"You're sick. Again," Brook said annoyance clear in his voice. I nodded. He sighed, "Just get some rest Jack," he said and turned and walked out.

I flinched as he shut the door, the sound echoing through my room. I turned towards the wall and just stared holding back tears.

"Jack!" Andy said running into my room about an hour or two later. He jumped on my head next to me with Sonny following close behind.

Andy was quick to lean down trying to connect our lips but I turned away. I was not letting him get sick too. He backseat from me and I could see the hurt in his eyes. Sonny was quick to pull Andy into him.

"What was that for?" Sonny asked as Andy started to cry into his chest. "I don't want him getting sick," I said.

Sonny rolled his eyes. "Bullshit. If you want us to leave alone just say it," he said. "N-no, that's not what I want," I stuttered out.

"H-he hates m-me," Andy cried quietly into Sonny. I got up slightly losing my balance. I felt dizzy but I didn't care.

"I do not hate you. I love you," I said to the small boy. He was shaking his head frantically. "N-no! Stop," he cried.

I looked down as Andy pulled away from Sonny and ran out of the room. "Look what you've done now," Sonny said and he walked out after.

This time I let myself fall back and I let the tears fall down my face.

It wasn't long till Rye walked in. "What the fuck?" He said as he opened the door looking right at me. I still had tears streaming down my face.

"I-I..." I started but he interrupted me, "Save your excuses. I don't want to hear them," he said, "Until you can learn to grow up and quit faking, you don't need to be with us. We have a job to do. It's not only affecting our job but our relationship so just grow up."

He turned and started walking out. I stood up and took a step forward. My head was quick to start spinning and my body completely collapsed. I seen Rye turn around but then everything went black.

*Rye's POV*
I heard a thump from behind me. I was quick to turn around and there he was on the ground. In just a few seconds his eyes rolled back and his body started convulsing.

"Sonny! Sonny get in here now!" I yelled. "Rye?" I heard Sonny's voice at the door in just seconds. "W-whats happening?" I heard Brooklyn ask and I knew Andy was there too.

"Keep them out!" I yelled and Sonny pushed in shutting the door behind him. As soon as he was in he froze. His eyes were on Jack and I could see completely fear in them. "Call for an ambulance now," I yelled and he was quick to do it.

I turned Jack on his side and I couldn't focus on anything but him.

Why didn't I believe him?

Why did I make everyone else not believe him?

I can't remember how long we were there. I just know that as the ambulance walked on allowing Brook and Andy to see what was going on he was still seizing.

I couldn't breathe as the ambulance tried to take him from me. Sonny had to grab me so I wouldn't run after them.

"We can follow them but you have to focus Rye," Sonny said. My eyes met his and I knew he was worried about me and Jack. I knew he needed me to be okay right now but that couldn't push me out of this.

I pushed out of Sonny's grip and ran to the car. The three boys were quick to follow me. "Rye you're not driving," Sonny said pulling me out of the driver's seat. I tried to struggle and eventually gave up just going to the passenger seat.

Sonny drove us all to the hospital. I jumped out of the car before it even stopped moving.

"Where is he?" I asked frantically looking around. "Sir, call down," one of the receptionist said. "I need to know where Jack is," I said and the nurse just shook her head.

Right there, I finally broke. My body completely collapsing and tears flowing out of my eyes.

I felt an arm go around me and I knew it was Sonny's. Andy crawled into my lap hugging me tightly. Brooklyn was now next to me with his head on my shoulder. I knew they were all crying.

But this time I couldn't comfort them. "I should have believed him," I whispered.

"W-we all should have," Sonny said.

"H-he's our boyfriend and we couldn't believe him. He should hate us," Andy stuttered out. Brooklyn just shook his head.

A doctor walked out of his room and he glance at all of us. "For Jack?" We all nodded.

"He's stable for now. We can't do much more until he wakes up but moniter his brain. I will allow you all in a room with him once he's completely settled but it needs to stay quiet," the doctor said and once again we all nodded.

Then he walked away.