🙈Something About You☀️

Dear Sonny,

I've never been so in love. I've never felt such a longing towards one person. I've never wanted someone so bad. Until I met you.

I met you Ryan Robertson. You are my Sunshine. I love you so much Sonny. But how the hell am I suppose to tell you?

You moved in a week ago. All I can think about is you. Our late night chats, our small jokes, everything dealing with us.

I've done all these things with the other boys but for some reason it's different with you. There's something about you.

Something so magnificent. Something so beautiful. Something mysterious and amazing.

I want to explore everything with you. I want to share my life with you. I want to be with you and you only.

I love everything about you. Your voice is so angelic. Your dark curls fall perfectly around your face. Your eyes, they bring all the joy in my life.

I'm falling for you more and more each day even though I shouldn't. But there is something about you.

Something I can't describe. I can only try to.

It's like a drug, pulling me closer. I'm addicted to just to the sight of you. To the sounds of your voice. To everything about you.

Its like I'm drowning and I'm trying to find my way back up but all I am is finding you. It's so intoxicating. I feel like I'm suffocating but I love this feeling so much.

I wish for it to never stop. And I don't believe it will. I know I'm madly in love with you. I know I'm meant to be with you.

I know that I am a stupid boy in a boy band. I am still learning so much and I shouldn't be certain about things. But this, this right here I am certain about.

After only a week of knowing you, I have everything about you memorized. I want to know more.

You are like this locked book that I am trying to pull secrets out of. I want to give up and run away but I can't. I am so intrigued.

It could be the death of me but I need to know. What is that something?

Why am I so intrigued by a guy I hardly know? Why am I so curious?

I've thought about this a lot. At first I thought it was just me but then I remembered I've never felt like this for anyone.

I had like an instant gravitational pull towards you. As soon as our eyes met I knew I wanted you to be fine.

It was like love at first sight.

I know, I'm an idiot. But I'm an idiot who is madly in love with you. I'm an idiot who decides to write his heart out on a piece of paper. A piece of paper, I don't think I could ever let you see.

Not this soon.

Why is it that there's something about you? Something so fascinating.

It's like you're a case that can't be solved. But it only can't be solved by me. Everyone else seems to understand but I'm digging to deep.

Maybe I'm setting myself up to get hurt but right now that doesn't faze me. I don't believe you'll hurt me. I don't believe you'll ever want me thought.

You don't want an idiot.

You want someone smart like Rye, talented like Andy, and sweet like Jack. I'm just an idiot.

Yet again, just an idiot so madly in love with you that I can't get you out of my mind. I think I finally finished this and I get another thought about you. I get another memory of us just talking.

Like when you fell asleep in my room just a few nights ago well we were chatting. You looked so peaceful. You looked like you were at home.

You're hugs are the best. I feel so warm and at home in your touch. I feel so safe.

This can't be a friendship. It has to be for that that. It has to be something else.

There is no way I am not in love with you. I tried to convince myself but if didn't work. Nothing does.

I can't get you out of my mind. Not even for a second.

You are one of the most caring people I know, you are funny, beautiful, brave, and just perfect.

You are everything and more to me.

I love you so much Sonny.

Brooklyn xx