🐝Shut Up🌵

*Rye's POV*
Today is rough. Everyone is at each other's throats for no reason but stress alone.

The stress level in the house right now is extremely unhealthy and a lot of it has to do with drama going around. Yeah we like staying out of it but that doesn't mean we don't see it. It's everywhere and a lot of it makes us look bad, even though most of it is not true.

I don't know who it affecting more right now, Brooklyn had locked himself on his room and if you walked past you could hear him crying every once in awhile, Jack had decided to go out and just get away from everything, Sonny decided later to do the same thing, and Andy was in a pissy mood where he'd just start taking it out on everyone.

So far, I was the only one he has attacked today but that's because I was staying as far away from him as possible. My phone was left in my room so I couldn't see anything coming in from fans and I had decided to do anything I could to keep myself busy.

"Rye?" I heard Andy say from behind me and I looked up at him. "What do you want?" I asked. "Great your pissed at me too," he said. "Maybe people wouldn't be pissed if you just learned how to take your anger out on something else that wasn't them," I said and I could see the anger all around him. "Go to hell Beaumont. You're horrible," he said. "At least I'm not attacking people," I said turning away from him.

"What are you going to do? Go find some girl to fuck now? Is that how you're going to deal with this? Cause that's right. Everyone wants Ryan Beaumont. But what they don't know is that he's the biggest player out there," Andy said and before I could stop myself I had Andy pinned against the wall. "You better shut up," I said and I could see the smirk forming on his face, "Or what?"

"Just shut up," I said again and I could see Andy's smirk grow as I was just boiling with anger at this point. "You don't scare me," Andy said and I pressed myself as close as I could to him. I could see him gulp now and this time I was the one who smirked.

"Are you sure I don't scare you?" I asked him and he just nodded his head. "I don't believe you," I said as I lowered my mouth closer to his neck. He whimpered and I could feel him hardening against me.

"Let's go inside," I whispered in his ear nibbling on it. He nodded and I took his hand and lead him upstairs to my room. As soon as the door was closed, I had Andy pinned back up against the wall.

I started kissing down his neck, nipping and sucking at spots causing him to let out little moans. I nipped at the a spot right on his collar bone. His hands instantly went into my hair. I smiled as I continued sucking on that spot. He started tugging at my shirt. I back away from him and quickly threw my shirt off. I quickly took his off as well and moved us to the bed. I started tugging off pants and then mine followed. My lips went back to his neck and I slowly started making why way down his chest, to his stomach, and finally to the edge of his boxers. I took them in my teeth and pulled them down making Andy squirm.

I went back up, putting my fingers in from of his face, "Suck," I said and he instantly took my fingers in his mouth. After a little while I pulled them out and immediately pushing one into him. He instantly let out a loud moan and I added my other two fingers and continued fingering him. "R-Rye, I need you," Andy moaned out and I pulled my fingers out of him and instantly slammed into him.

He let out a loud moan and I started pounding into him not giving him time to adjust. He was a moaning mess under me and it just encouraged me to go faster. Andy's nails started biting into my skin as his back arched and he was letting out a lot louder moans and I knew I was hitting his prostate. I kept going until he cummed between us. I pulled out of him and he got up slipping down onto his knees in front of me and started sucking me off.

It didn't take long for me to start thrusting into his mouth as he moaned around me, hollowing his cheeks. I finally released my load inside of his mouth and he instantly shallowed. I helped him up laying him back in bed. I went and got a rag and cleaned him up.

"I should really start finding you when things start getting stressful," I said as I laid next to him. He cuddled into me. "Yeah, everything is so much more peaceful now," he mumbled as he fell asleep.