🙈Step Brothers☀️

*Brooklyn's POV*
This was it. I was leaving my old house to live with my mother's new husband and get son. His name was Ryan from what I've heard but he likes being called Sonny. I find it reasonable, I prefer Brooklyn over Gibson.

I packed put my last suit case in the car and then we were off. I out my headphones in and stared out the window. I was so nervous, I didn't want to talk.

The next thing I know, I'm waking up to my mom shaking me and telling me where here. I get out trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I follow my mom up to a small house. Once she got to the door she knocked and almost immediately someone opened the door.

He was a good looking guy. About my age, dark hair, and gorgeous eyes. It must be Sonny.

"Dad, they're here!" He called through the house and an older man came around the corner and to the door. He embraced my mom and then held his hand out to me. I shook it and he said his name but I wasn't really paying attention. My focus was on Sonny.

"Why don't you go show him around?" The man said looking at Sonny. Sonny nodded and motioned for me to come inside.

"It's nice to have you guys. It was getting pretty lonely just dad and me here," he said and I smiled, "So this is the living room. Right through that door is the kitchen. There's a bathroom down there too. Upstairs," he says taking my hand and dragging me up with him, "This is my dad's room and this is a bathroom and right here is our room. Once my dad finishes cleaning out his office, you'll have your own room. For now I hope it's okay that we share," I nod.

"I-Im going to take a small nap before dinner. I'm exhausted," I said. Sonny just nodded and opened the door for me before walking downstairs.

I walked in and there was only one bed. One large bed. Which I'm sure is fine for him. He's more than likely straight and won't have any problem with this. But then there's me who's still stuck in the closet.

I sigh and kick my shoes off before laying down and burying myself in the blankets.

*Sonny's POV*
He's so cute. I wish I could just have him to myself. But then again, we just met and he's probably extremely overwhelmed.

And our parents are married. Which makes us brothers now.

I walk back up to my room carrying some of Brooklyn's bags and I set them in the corner. He looked so peaceful sleeping. But it all changed almost immediately as he started shaking. I thought maybe he was cold but then he let out a whimper and I started shaking him awake.

He looked up at me wide eyed and I could see the fear written all over his face. "What's wrong Brooky?" I asked him gently and he looked down. "You can tell me anything," I said and he looked at me before sighing. "I'm gay. No one else knows it and I don't want them to figure it out. Not yet," he said quietly.

With that I crawl into bed next to him and pull him close to me. "Everything's going to be okay," I said to him and I rubbed his back as he drifted back to sleep.

*Brook's POV*
This is how it was for a few weeks. Us getting used to each other and getting closer as the days went.

At night we'd cuddle and just finally get to fully be ourselves and I felt myself falling more and more with my Step-Brother.

"Brooklyn!" My mom yelled up the stairs and I walked out of my room and down the stairs. Sonny was sitting on the couch and his dad was sitting next to him. "We have something to talk about," my mom said setting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and sat down next to Sonny.

"So when we first got married, we were going to go on our honeymoon almost immediately. But plans changed and we wanted to make sure you guys were comfortable with each other and now we know you guys are, so we'll be leaving tonight," my mom said and I smiled. That meant Sonny and I would be alone for awhile.

"How long will you guys be gone?" Sonny asked. "A month," his dad responded and I smiled even more.

They talked a little more and told us a bit about it before they went and finished packing. Sonny and I decided to go and help them as much as we could.

Once they left, Sonny and I sat back down on the couch. Sonny turned on a movie and I laid my head on his shoulder. Halfway through the movie I started getting bored. I tried to get his attention but he was too focused on the movie to pay attention to me so I crawled into his lap. He looked down at me and pulled me into him before going back to paying attention to the movie.

I started moving around trying to get out of his grasp. "Brooklyn, stop moving," he hissed but I ignore him. "I'm bored, I want to do something else," I whined. He grabbed my hips and made me stop moving and that's when I noticed what I had done. I could his hard on now.

I looked up at him and his jaw was clenched together and I could see his eyes darken even more. I turned so I was straddling him now. "Please, Sonny?" I whined once more purposely grinding down on him.

"Brooklyn, you don't want this," Sonny said. "Yes, I do. Please," I whined once again and that was all it took for him to lose it.

He crashes our lips together and immediately slid his tongue into my mouth. I tried to fight him for dominance but lost. I started grinding down against him. He stopped kissing me and moved his lips down to my neck kissing up and down biting a few spots. Once he kissed the spot right above my collar bone I let out a small moan and he instantly started sucking there.

I started tugging on his shirt then and he moved his lips away from me and pulling his shirt over his head. He then pulled mine off tossing then both on the floor. His lips then connected back to mine. He then stood up, holding onto me tightly and carried me up to our room.

He laid me on the bed and started to unbutton my pants. Before he could pull my pants off, I stopped him. "I-is it going to hurt?" I asked quietly. "It will at first but it will start to feel a lot better after a little bit. And if you feel uncomfortable with anything just tell me and we can stop," Sonny says, "Are you sure you want to continue?" "Yes, I-I need you," I said.

Sonny instantly pulled my pants off the rest of the way and started kissing up my stomach all the way to my lips.

I decided to let go of any of the fear I had in my and I flipped us over and started unbuttoning his pants. I pulled them off along with his boxers.

I licked the tip and he let out a moan. I lowered my mouth down on him and started bobbing up and down. I wasn't sure what I was doing but I could tells Sonny loved it and that's all that mattered to me.

Sonny pulled me off of him and back up to lips kissing me once before flipping us back over. He pulled my boxers off and I watched as he stuck his fingers in his mouth. Then his hand disappears and I felt one of his fingers on my hole. "Are you sure about this?" He asked and I nodded. He pushed on finger in and it stung but it was nothing compared to the pleasure it gave. He quickly added a second on scissoring and curling making sure I was ready to take him. He finally add a third on and stretched me out to his satisfaction.

He pulled his fingers out and I whined at the loss of contact. He lined himself up and slowly pushed himself in. I grimaced at the pain and Sonny stopped letting me adjust.

"Move," I moaned out and Sonny started rocking his hips back and forth. I started moaning loudly. He started grunting as his thrusts got faster and harder. After a couple more thrusts he hit a spot in me that made me scream out in pleasure. He kept pounding into the same spot bringing me closer and closer to my climax.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out and Sonny get going pounding into me. I finally let go and released all over both my stomach. My climax sent Sonny over the edge and I felt him release his load in me.

He pulled out and licked everything off of me and then kissing my lips allowing me to taste myself. He then laid down next to me pulling me close to him.

"I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said as my eyes grew heavy. Sonny really was amazing. He was everything to me and that's what mattered the most to me. I had him, the only person I wanted.