🐝Neighbors🙈

*Brooklyn POV*
It sucks, being in love with your neighbor. Especially when you know he would never like you because your you and he's the hottest guy in town. The one who sleeps with anyone he can.

God, it sucked. Especially when his room was right across from yours. All you had to do was look through your window and there he was. The perfect view.

He hasn't said but maybe two words to me in all the years we've lived next to each other. He probably hardly knew I existed.

"Brook?" I heard my mom yell down, as once again I felt myself catching glances at Rye through the window well he was changing. I sighed and got up leaving the gorgeous sit in front on me.

I walked downstairs and looked around at all the bags around the room. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We're not going anywhere. Your father and I have some urgent business to go on immediately. I don't know how long we'll be gone but I invited Ryan, the boy next door to stay over and keep you company," she said kissing my head. I was completely frozen. Everything inside me frozen.

I was in love with him. He was staying here? Oh god. I'm going to die.

I didn't even hear my mom leave. My mind wasn't processing right. And of course well I was in this state is when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Rye standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Y-you don't have to stay here. I will be fine on my own," I stuttered out staring at the ground.

"That's a lie little one," he said and I look up at him. "Do you not think I don't see you crying in your room when no ones here?" He said and I was shocked. But he was right, I hated being alone and that's what happens when I'm alone and I can't help it.

"What about when, you look at me through your window? You constantly do that," he said getting closer to me making me gulp. I stepped back and he smirk grew. He was in the door now and was shutting it behind him, his eyes never leaving me.

"What about when you touch yourself?" He said right by my ear and I shiver. "Who are you thinking about when you touch your beautiful body?" He asked and I just whimpered. "Tell me baby," he said. "Y-you, always you," I said and he smirked bringing his lips to my neck. He started leaving little bite marks down my neck smiling at how my body reacted to him. The more he did the tighter my pants got.

His hand travelled down to my ass and he squeezed it and I let out a whine.

"Come on baby," he said, "let's continue this up in your room." I couldn't talk anymore, I just nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked with me up to my room. As soon as we were in he shut the door and pushed me to the bed. He then looked out the window.

"I was always worried when you were going to bring a girl or a boy home," he said, "but you never did."

"That's because all I've wanted is you," I tell him and he crashes our lips together. It's like putting puzzle pieces together. Our lips fit perfectly and all I wanted was more.

He was grinding his hips extremely slowly on me and now I couldn't control myself. I started bucking my hips up and he smirked once again.

"You're so desperate. I should help you out," he said and started taking my shirt off. Once he was done with that he started to unbutton my pants. He pulled them off leaving me in my boxers. He started palming me through them and I let out a moan with caused him to smirk once again.

"Off," I said tugging at his shirt and he quickly threw his shirt off with his pants and boxers after. Once he was done with that he pulled the last remaining piece of clothes off my body. He once again started grinding against me and at the feeling of cocks against each other almost made me cum.

Rye then flipped he over and stuck three fingers into his mouth. "I-is it going to hurt?" I asked as he brought his hand away from his mouth. "It will for a little bit but in the end it will be worth it. I promise baby," I nodded. "Are you sure you want me to keep going. You can tell me stop at any time," he said and I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Yes, Rye. I need you," I said and that was all it took for him to push his finger passed the ring of muscles. He started going in and out at a decent pace and I have to admit it burned but it was nothing compared to the almost of pleasure I was feeling. Even just with on finger. He slid in his second and third at the sane time not giving me much time to adjust but he wiggled his fingers all around making sure to stretch me out as much as he can with just his fingers. Every move he made with his fingers sent my body into a wave a pleasure.

Then he hit a certain spot that made me scream out in pleasure. He kept hitting it. "I'm gonna cum," I screamed and he just kept going inly pulling out once I had cummed all over the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Rye asked me again as he was lining himself up. "We don't have to if you don't want to," he said. "Rye just shut up and fuck me," I yelled. He slammed into me at my words and I let out a cry of pain.

He waited though. He waited for me to adjust. He waited till I was grinding myself back on his cock to start thrusting into me.

He started picking up the pace and I was losing control. As soon as he hit that bundle of joy again I was coming for a second time.

He kept going and I could tell he was getting close to his release. Just like that he released inside of me causing me to release for the third time. It was now getting hard to see.

He pulled out and brought his face to my hole licking out any of his seed that dripped out. I couldn't help but let out several more moans as he did that. He flipped me over again and licked up any of the cum that was on me. He then licked the tip of my cock and I whimper and wiggled around. It was too much for me.

He came back up and kissed me sticking his tongue in my mouth letting me taste myself. He sat back putting himself next to me. "You are so beautiful," he said as he ran his hands through my hair. I felt myself drifting to sleep.

"I love you Brooklyn," Rye said once he thought I was asleep. I pulled him into me more muttering, "I love you too Rye."