☀️Trust Me🌵

*Sonny's POV*
I woke up in the middle of the night. I was still completely exhausted but I new there was no going back to sleep for me. So I got up and walked out of my room.

I thought about taking a walk and tiring myself out so I could go back to sleep. I was getting ready to take a step downstairs when I heard a sound. I could quite tell what the sound was but it made me curious.

I waited till I heard the sound again. This time it was louder so I walked in the direction I heard the sound come from.

The sound was made again and I could tell it was a moan this time. The sound was loud enough now for me to identify the room and came from. It was Andy's room.

I was gonna walk away, not wanting to distrub him when I heard him moan my name.

I froze. So many thoughts were running through my head. Was he really thinking about me? It could be me but it could also be Rye. But the main thing going through my mind was going into that room. He was everything I have ever wanted, since the beginning of our Overload days.

I turned and walked in his room quietly to see him sleeping. I wouldn't say peacefully due to the obviously hard on he had and his constant moving around.

Right now, my body was controlling me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I got on the bed, right over him pulling his boxers down and almost instantly lowered my mouth on him.

It wasn't the first time I've done this to him. He never minded before. It was just a way to help and it never meant anything to him. But it always meant something to me.

I slowly started bobbing my head up and down his shaft. I felt his hands go into my hair and I smiled against him.

"Ryan? Sonny?" He said quickly fixing his mistake still trying to get used to calling me Sonny.

I looked up at him and continued what I was doing. He let out another loan as I hollowed my cheeks. "Y-you don't have to do this," he said but I continued anyways and I felt his hands tangle into my hair tugging lightly. I kept going letting out a few moans which made him throw his head back tugging my hair with it.

"I-I'm gonna cum," Andy moaned and I continued till I felt him release his load into my mouth. I lifted my head swallowing. Then I went up next to him, laying beside him.

I softly stroked his cheek and he leaned into it making my heart swell. I loved him so much and it was so hard to keep it hidden.

"I missed this," he said taking my hand away from his cheek and lacing our fingers together, "I missed you."

The more he talked the more it hurt, so I kissed him, hoping this wasn't the wrong decision.

He kissed me back, once again his hands going into my hair. I moved so I was leaned so his naked body was now under me and he just pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss.

I bit his lip, asking for entrance and he opened his mouth. Our tongues instantly fought for dominance and I won. I made sure to memorize ever detail, every crevice, the feeling, everything.

I moved my mouth down his jaw and onto his neck, kissing and sucking at every spot I could. "You don't know how long I've wanted this," I said looking at him. He smiled slightly but I could see the fear in his eyes and I could feel him trembling below me.

I stopped everything I was doing. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I-Its nothing," he stuttered out but I knew better. "It's something Andy. Please just tell me," I said and he nodded.

"I-I've never done anything with another. Anything past what we've done," he said looking down.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and he nodded, "Then just relax baby and I will make sure to take care of you." My mouth went back to his neck almost instantly finding his sweet spot right under his ear. He let out a moan and I could feel his member, already as hard as it was before through my sweatpants.

My hands were roaming everywhere around his body. He was perfect in everyway.

I started trailing kisses down his body leaving as many marks as I could. Once I got between his legs again, I stuck three of my fingers into my mouth. I looked up at Andy as I slowly pushed one finger into him.

He let out a whimper as I slowly started pumping in and out of him. I added a second one and kept pumping them. He was letting out quiet little moans and I knew they would change soon. I added a third finger and curled my fingers. He arched his back letting out a louder moan.

I kept going till I hit his prostate, making him let out an even louder moan. "S-Sonny, I-I need you," he moaned out and I instantly pulled my fingers out of him.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him and he nodded. I quickly pulled off my sweatpants and was thankful to not have anything under them. I lined myself up and slowly pushed into him. He let out another whine, gripping onto me tightly. I waited, letting him adjust to the size difference.

"Please, move," Andy moaned trying to move his hips around trying to get something out of it. I smirked at his attempts and started thrusting into him slowly. He was letting out soft moans at this and as I got faster, they got louder, turning into "uh, uh, uh," with every thrusts.

As soon as I hit his prostate again, he let out a moan a lot more high pitched then the rest, his back arching. I kept thrusting, making sure to hit that spot over and over again.

"Sonny, I'm gonna cum," he moaned out again. I knew I was close myself so I took his member in my hand stroking it at the same pace as my thrusts.

He let out another loud moan, his eyes rolling back as he cummed for the second time. The tightness making me release as well.

I pulled out watching as some of my cum dripped out of his ass and I smiled. I then licked up his cum, all off his stomach and then his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth allowing him to taste himself.

I pulled away from him laying beside him. "You are amazing," I said, stroking his cheek again and he just smiled at me. "I love you Sonny," he said and I watched as his eyes started dropping closed. "I love you too, Andy," I said kissing his forehead, as I watched him fall asleep. I closed my eyes falling asleep almost instantly next to the man I loved.