🍀College?🙈

*Brooklyn's POV*
So my best friend decided it was a great idea to try and pull off that I was in college. He said he would help me as much as I could start with us being "roommates". I was only a Junior and I was so worried I would get caught and I don't know what would happen if I did. But I lost a bet and now here I am, walking into Rye's dorm room with a box of stuff. I got lucky that he got his own room, that meant it was easier to figure this all out. I only had to do this the first week and I could get out of here.

I set my box on the other bed that Rye had set up for me and walked into the bathroom and went straight to the sink washing my face off. Just then the door opened and the most beautiful boy walked in.

"You must be the person in the other room. I'm Jack," he said holding out his hand. I take it shaking it, "Brooklyn," I said quietly. I was still confused at why there was another person here.

"Oh, you didn't here did you?" he said reading my facial expression, "We share a bathroom," he said. Oh, that made a lot more sense. I smiled a little. "I hope to see you more," he says winking before walking into to the toilet. I blushed walking out of the bathroom.

"Rye, can I please go home," I asked. Brook your homeschool. No you can just stay here and do your work here. Your mother doesn't care that your here with me," he said. "But I'm not actually in college," I said. "Oh, toughen up. You will be fine. It's only a week," he said and I sighed. I got again going into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror not even paying attention to anything.

That's when I realizes the shower curtain open and out walked Jack just a towel around him. "Oh god, I'm so sorry," I said turning my head looking down at the counter.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped, "It's okay," Jack said, "We share a bathroom, you are welcome whenever you want." I looked up at him and blushing a dark red.

He took my hand, "Your beautiful you know," he said and I blushed an even darker shade of red then I thought possible. Then he walked out into his room.

I walked back laying into Rye's room laying on my bed. "Maybe this won't be so bad," I said out loud and Rye looked at me. "The guy next doors hot," I said and Rye smiled shaking his head.

It's been three days since I last saw Jack. It made this all more boring and it sucked.

I got up to go to the bathroom and stopped my hand on the door. I put my ear on the door and listen.

"Brooklyn," I heard Jack moan and I blushed again. He was actually thinking about me. Thinking about me well he jacked off.

I slipped hitting the door jumping back. I heard Jack gasp. "W-whoever it is can come in now," he said and I slowly walked in. Jack looked like he had just gotten out of the shower again and he look absolutely amazing.

"H-how much of that did you hear?" He asked. "Enough to know you were thinking about me," I said and he looked up with a smirk on his face. He looked me up and down and his eyes lingered on my bulge.

Jack got up and pushed me against the door his lips smashing against mine. My hands instantly went to his hair. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and let him dominate me. I wanted him to. He started tugging on my shirt and we separated and I pulled it off. Them he smashed his lips back against mine and he started to unbuckle my pants. I helped him pull them off of me and his towel finally dropped. He moved me to the counter pulling my boxers off in the process.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jack asked and I nodded. "Yes Jack, please," I said. He didn't give me an answer, he just flipped me around leaned me over the counter. I felt his fingers brush over my hole before he pressed a finger in. I let out a gasp as he started pumping it in and out. He added a second finger beginning to curl them and scissoring me then adding a third finger. I gripped onto the counter tightly.

He removed his finger before slamming into me. I cried out. God, it was so painful but it also felt so good. After a few thrusts there was no more pain only pleasure. I was a moaning mess. "Jack!" I screamed out. I let out another moan and he just kept going. My eyes roll back in the pleasure and I feel myself cumming. I couldn't help it. After a few more thrusts I felt Jack cum inside me before pulling out.

He turned me around and kissed me, hard. Once he pulled away he looked at me brushing away some of my hair out of my face. "You really are beautiful," he said again and I smiled.

"I want to take you on a date," he said and I nodded, "Friday night. Be ready," he said before kissing me again and walking out of the room. I stood there in shock. Being in "college" was definitely not bad at all.