🐝Fuck Boy🌵

*Andy's POV*
"Ryan Leonard Beaumont, get the hell away from me! I said I want to be left alone!" I yelled as I felt the bed sink next to me. I really just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone or see anyone and Rye was really starting to piss me off.

"Leave. Now." I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling my back against him and nuzzling my neck.

"I don't want to be here with you," I said trying to push him away.

"I just want to cuddle, you don't have to talk to me," he said.

"Find someone else. I said no," I said but he just ignored me, "You want to know something, I hate you. I hate you so much. You're nothing but a pathetic fuck boy who only cares about himself."

Next thing I know I'm on my back with Rye over me and my hands pinned to my side. I gulped and I could see that he noticed and he smirked.

"There's one thing you know for sure about me Andy, and that is that I am definitely not a fuckboy," he said calming. I looked into him eyes and they were so much darker than before. So much darker, "but if think I'm so much of a fuckboy I guess I just have to show you how it's done." With that he leaned down and slowly started kissing my neck.

My brain was running in circles now screaming at me to push him away and not let him do this. That I was mad at him but I couldn't.

He starts kissing above my collarbone and I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I felt him smirk against my neck before sucking on that spot. I tried to move my hands up into him hair but they were firmly placed in one spot. Then he slowly grinded against me and by now it was driving me crazy. I wanted everything off. I wanted him to fuck me like there was no tomorrow.

"Rye, please," I whined grinding my hips up against him. He looked at me finally taking the attention off my neck, "What is it baby boy? What do you want?"

"I want you," I told him and that was all it took for him to move his hands off of me pulling off his shirt. Then mine. He then started on my pants pulling them down so slowly. Finally they were off but before anything else could happen I pulled him down kissing him. It felt like there were fireworks going off all around us.

I flipped us over so I was on top and started grinding against him.

"Fuck, baby boy," he said and I smiled and got up, pulling his jeans and boxers down at once. As soon as his hard on was free it slapped against his stomach. I didn't let a second go to waste. I grabbed him in my hands and kissed the tip before slowly dragging my tongue down to the base.

By the surprise gasp he made, I don't think he expected me to do this. I was soon bobbing my head to and down his shaft. His fingers tangling in my hair pushing me down farther.

I felt him begin to twitch and kept going but he stopped me. "I want to cum inside you baby," he said flipping us back over. He started kissing down my chest all the way to the hem of my boxers. He then took ahold of the hem and pulled them down. I let out a gasp at the sudden release of tension.

He pumped me a few times and let me tell you, his hand feels so good. He then flipped me around and I felt his tongue at my entrance and then I felt it slowly go in and I let out another gasp. It felt amazing. After a few seconds he pulled away and I let out a small whine. He chuckled before moving his fingers in front of my face. "Suck, baby," he said and I did.

He pulled them away from me and then quickly gave me a kiss before shoving one finger in. It burned a little but every time he moved it around it would send courses of pleasure through my body and that was only with one finger. Soon I felt the second finger entering me opening me more. He was scissoring me and curling his fingers and it all just felt amazing.

He pulled his fingers out. "Where's the lube? A condom?" I shook my head. "Baby, where are they," he asked me again. "Are you clean?" I asked him back. "Of course I am," he relied. "Then you don't need them," I said. "It's going to hurt a lot more," he said. "Rye, I don't care. Please just fuck me already," I said and that was all it took for him to push himself into me.

Once he was pushed in all the way he didn't move letting me adjust to his size. I felt tears roll down my face at the pain but I was so in love with this. I moved my hips forward and then backwards on him. He let out a groan and then started moving ever so slowly.

"Rye faster," I moaned out and he did. I was a mess under him now. He was thrusting into me faster than what seems humanly possible. He suddenly pulled out of me but before I could react he flipped me over and shoved himself right back into me lifting my legs up around my waist. The new angle felt amazing and soon he was hitting my prostate and I lost it. I was moaning so loudly that I'm sure everyone in the house could hear me.

The bed was shaking, headboard hitting the wall and I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk after this. But I didn't care. It all felt so amazing.

He kept pounding into me and I reached up digging my nails into his skin before dragging them down.

"Rye, I'm close," I moaned out and he just kept thrusting but I could sense he was close too as he was starting to slow down. I cummed suddenly all over my stomach and on his. My release sent Rye over the edge and filled me up. Rye then licked a strip of cum of my stomach before coming up and kissing my lips almost instantly shoving his tongue into my mouth allowing me to taste myself.

He then pulled out of me rolling over next to me. He picked up some of the tissues on my nightstand cleaning us both up. Once he was done, I cuddled into him. "So what do you think?" he asked me as I was already starting to fall asleep. "I think I should call you fuck boy more often," I mumbled before completely falling asleep.