🍀Eternal🙈

*Jack's POV*
"How can someone be right here? Then without a warning disappear? Like we were just talking, on the phone. Then in a moment silent tones."

God I missed you so much. You were my everything and now, you're gone. Truly gone. I want to find the man who did this to you. I want to find him and I want to end him.

"Why'd you leave? Why'd you go? When you leave, where'd you go?"

Why did you leave me all alone? How do I know that its not just blackness and emptiness where you are now? How do I know you are free now?

"I see you when I look to the stars. Eternal, eternal, we are. I feel it right here deep in my heart, eternal, eternal we are,"

I could do this anymore. I completely broke down. I felt hands on my side trying to help me up but I just could stop the tears from falling and my body from shaking.

"I can still feel you, next to me. Like a head on my shoulder, that's unseen. And what if this life is just a dream, we come and we go eternally,"

I started up again. I had to continue for you.

"Why'd you leave? Why'd you go? When you leave, where'd you go? I see you when I look to the stars. Eternal, eternal, we are. I feel it right here deep in my heart, eternal, eternal we are,"

My entire body was shaking so much as I forced myself back up onto my feet needing to do the rest. I had to for everyone here, for you, and for myself.

"I'll meet you somewhere, you and me. We'll be together, it's destiny. Cause there is no winning for you and me. I know you'll always be with me,"

I cried out as I continued with it. I glanced over at the casket and I could see your pale face but at least you looked so peaceful now. Not when I first found you.

"I see you when I look to the stars. Eternal, eternal, we are. I feel it right here deep in my heart, eternal, eternal we are,"

I love you Brooklyn. With all of my heart. I am so sorry I let this happen to you. If I was there, just a few minutes earlier I would have been able to save you. But I know that you will always be with me. You will always be the man I love. You are the love of my life and one day, we will be together again. I will avenge your death. I will make sure you didn't die for no reason at all.

"Eternal, etenal, we are."

I finished as my entire body finally shut down, leaving me completely a mess on the ground. I felt several people hugging me and trying to help me but nothing would help. I took hold of the necklace around my neck holding onto Brooklyn's ring tightly as I sobbed.

I loved him and I needed him and now he's gone and there's nothing I can do to get him back.