🐝Jealous🌵

Requested by Mayniac4Jolinsky

*Rye's POV*
It was nice having Sonny here. He was close friends with Andy and it made him happy to have an old friend here for the band instead of a new person. I was happy that he was happy. What I wasn't happy about was all the time Andy and Sonny were spending together. He's my boyfriend and I hardly see him anymore. He doesn't even come to my room at night most of the time. Always passing out someone with Sonny.

Just like right now. We were all in the cinema room, watching a horror movie of all things. Andy hates those and everyone knows that but Sonny wanted to watch it and Andy instantly agreed. I've asked him times before and he's never agreed that easily to watch them with me.

I love him and it hurts seeing him like this towards me. If he changes from Sonny being here then maybe Sonny has to go.

As were watching the movie, any scary part that came up he's hide into Sonny. The only thing he did was held my hand.

Halfway through the movie I couldn't deal with it anymore. "Fuck this, I'm out of here," I simply said walking out and up to my room. After a couple minutes I here a knock on the door.

"What the hell do you want?" I yell not caring who it is. Instead of a response, I just here the door open. I didn't bother to even look up. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and just the touch gave away who it was.

"What's wrong?" I hear Andy say and he genuinely sounded like he did. "Just leave me alone. Go back to Sonny," I said and I could almost see the confusion in his face.

"Rye, you're just jealous. There is nothing going on between Sonny and I," he said, "He is just my friend and I missed him and that's all." I still refused to look at him but then he sat down and crawled into my lap holding my head to make me look at him.

"I love you and only you," Andy said kissing me softly. My hands easily went to Andy's waist.

It didn't take long for the kiss to take a turn. The soft gentleness of it got a lot rough. Andy ended up tugging off my shirt along with his own before pushing us down. He started grinding himself against me and I couldnt contain the moans.

I ended up flipping us over, quickly unbuttoning his pants throwing them off of him. Then I started palming him through his boxers. He bit his lip holding back every moan he possibly could.

"Let them hear you baby. Let them all know you're mine," I say and he lets go of his lip letting out a loud moan. I then pulled off his boxers.

He always looked so gorgeous like this. So ready for me and I was going to absolutely wreck him.

"Daddy, please," Andy moaned out causing me to smirk. I put my fingers in front of his mouth and. He immediately took them. He started bobbing his head and swirling his tongue around them and god, beautiful imagines of him sucking on something else were playing through my head but tonight was not right for that.

I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and smashed my lips against them. Then I slowly brought my fingers down to his entrance, slipping one in. He let out a small moan and I smirked kissing down his neck, sucking and biting, leaving plenty of marks. I then added the next two at the same time and he let out a small whimper at the stretch but it didn't take long for him to go back to moaning out of complete pleasure.

"Daddy, please I need you," Andy moaned out. "What do you need baby?" I asked him knowing damn well what he wanted but I needed to hear him say it. "I need you inside me," he said and I smirked pulling my fingers out.

I instant push myself in, stopping once I'm all the way in and I wait for him to adjust. After a few minutes I started off slowing. "Faster Daddy!" Andy cried out after a few thrusts and I didn't hesitate. I started pounding into my baby boy and I could tell he was absolutely loving it. Just by how him boy was reacting and the beautiful sounds coming out of his mouth.

With another hard thrust, Andy let out another moan a lot more higher pitched and I felt his nails dig into my skin. "Daddy, right there he moaned out and I listened pounding into that spot over and over again.

"I'm going to cum!" Andy moaned out. "Hold it," I growled at him. I knew I was close and all he had to do was wait till I was ready to release. He started tightening around me and I knew he was struggling but it only made me get closer to my edge.

"Release baby," I said and he did, all over his stomach as I cummed in his hole. I pulled out and I heard Andy whimper at the emptiness but his eyes were also falling closed. I grabbed a towel off the ground cleaning him up before tucking him in. I look at the door and there stood Sonny mouth agape. I didn't know how long he had been there but it didn't matter, he knew Andy was one hundred percent mine.

"Maybe next time you could join us," I said noticing the tent in his jeans and also just joking around. He snapped out of his state and quickly turned around shutting the door blushing madly.