🐝Break Up With Your Girlfriend Part 2🌵

Requested by Brookysbae

*Rye's POV*
I'm straight. Very much straight. I have a girlfriend. And I l-love her.

I've been telling myself this for months. I've been telling myself this since I started dating her.

But I couldn't get him out of my head.

I was straight until he was brought up. When he was brought up my heart seemed to just skip a beat.

Everytime he asked me that one question I got closer and closer to doing it.

Closer to letting myself completely fall for him. But I stopped myself for the bands sake.

"Rye?" I heard a quiet voice say at my door. I looked up at the beautiful blonde boy. Even when he wasn't here I couldn't get him out of my head.

Right now he looked so weak so broken. I could see the tear stains on his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he just shook his head. "C-can I stay here tonight? Of is she coming over tonight?" He asked.

"No, she's not and yes you can stay," I said. He quickly crawled into bed next to me but instead of laying against me he turned so his back was to me.

"Andy, what is going on?" I asked. "Just shut up and leave me alone please," he said and I could hear his voice breaking.

"Fovvs, you came in here. Obviously you want to talk about this," I said and this time he turned to me looking me right in the eyes., "There is nothing to talk about," he said as the tears fell down his face now.

"Stop lying to me," I said as my hand went to his cheek, wiping away some of his tears. It was breaking my heart seeing him this hurt.

He pushed my hand away and stood up backing away from me know. I couldn't help but be hurt by his actions. "What the hell Andy," I said as I sat up.

"Stop Ryan, please," he said, "We have to stop everything. All of this. I-i," he said started and then he completely broke.

I had him in my arms before he could fall. I pulled him onto my lap. He tried to struggle and get away from me but he eventually just relaxed and cried into my chest.

"I fell in love with you," he finally said. I froze. "I want you to break up with her and I mean it but you love her and I can't keep doing this. I know you don't like me like that. We just have our fun but I've made you cheat on her because I keep throwing myself at you," he said.

"But I didn't do anything to stop it. As much as I denied it I wanted you too Andy. Just as much as you wanted me. How could I not? You're beautiful, sexy, and just perfect," I said.

"Rye stop, please just stop," he cried. "I love you okay and you don't feel the same so we have to stop this," he said.

"No, we don't," I said and his eyes met mine. I could see the confusion written all over his face. "I love you Andy. I really do," I said.

All he did was look down. "No you don't Rye," he said. "Yes, I do I just didn't know how to accept myself," I said, "But I am trying now."

Andy's hand came up to my face and he softly stroked my cheek. "Talk to me when you have everything figured out yourself Rye. For now, we can't do this anymore," he said. He looked at my lips like he was going to kiss me but just have second guessed himself.

He turned and walked out leaving me alone.